• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
yeah he's the only person I think is town that I trust to actually make a positive impact on the game
Yeah more because your both scum, afraid to attach yourself to a potential wagon that will blow up your face with how your panicking with it indicating you have TMI and playing for appereance and manufacturing an attempt at pushing a stronger player being town read to get flipped. There is zero world view I have in this game of you being town at all.

You want my solve:

You/Gram/Nibel or Frenckles + potentially either Xenos or Jinrei or Hayumi, latter two are completely under the radar

I'd be willing to bet within those 7 names includes the SK too

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yeah more because your both scum, afraid to attach yourself to a potential wagon that will blow up your face with how your panicking with it indicating you have TMI and playing for appereance and manufacturing an attempt at pushing a stronger player being town read to get flipped. There is zero world view I have in this game of you being town at all.

You want my solve:

You/Gram/Nibel or Frenckles + potentially either Xenos or Jinrei or Hayumi, latter two are completely under the radar

Game set and match.

You are certain me and cp are scum, and then Nibel is an either/or with freckles, but you’re voting Nibel anyway

Gg

Vote Aurelian

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

You want my solve:

so it's

Me
Gram
Nibel OR Frinckles

And you want to lynch Nibel first

lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Game set and match.

You are certain me and cp are scum, and then Nibel is an either/or with freckles, but you’re voting Nibel anyway

Gg

Vote Aurelian
I said your all either together or potentially one or another with exception

You've misrepresented my post entirely on purpose
You want my solve:

You aren't getting me lynched today and you certainly have shown both you and Craig are afraid of the fallout of what Nibel's wagon will flip.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I said your all either together or potentially one or another with exception

You've misrepresented my post entirely on purpose

You aren't getting me lynched today and you certainly have shown both you and Craig are afraid of the fallout of what Nibel's wagon will flip.
repeating your direction doesn't justify it btw

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
so it's

Me
Gram
Nibel OR Frinckles

And you want to lynch Nibel first

lol
I want to lynch Nibels first because I'm not town reading her and you two are attached at the waist resisting her wagon
Perfectly informative to weigh what she flips to narrow and isolate your slots

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I want to lynch Nibels first because I'm not town reading her and you two are attached at the waist resisting her wagon
this doesn't fit what you've been saying at all. you keep saying me and Gram are scum and working together. why do you need to flip Nibel, who you are unsure of, to learn anything about our slots? You've also said it could be me/gram/frinckles so flipping Nibel doesn't do anything for you.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

You want my solve:

there are completely contradictory posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back