• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Same with town, if town doesn't give a full reads list there's nothing I can do and it forces me to ISO every single post they have cutting into time better spent on looking at another slot
Gimme my shortcuts

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Your Sheeping of Sky on Frinckles despite reading Frinckles as Town not long before that.

I also just think Frinckles is more likely than not town at this point.

Tweet certainly seemed to think so before he was shot, and Bachii who Sky suspected most of all immediately voting him as soon as this phase started adds to that IMO.

If this phase is anything like the previous Day Phase it’ll be you vs Frinckles again. And unless something changes of the two of you I’d rather you go than them.
ah dang this falls squarely within what I think magic's scum strat for this phase would be

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Not that I agree with it, but wanted that cleared up.
He's only going to avoid a lynch because he's afraid of the backlash if he's involved in the wagon. The fact he's already strongly associated/tied with Gram is probably why he's resisting a lynch when we're in day 2 with no effective lynch to garner any sort of tangible reads outside of night kill speculations. This also reminds me of the latter's reaction to putting them in my POE for solving and how out of sync it was given I never gave him any sort of town reading and the implication that I was shading the town-flipped stump (Retro).

If you look at the One Piece game, so far Craig is playing a similar tune to that game when he was scum:

1. Minimal activity in day 1
2. Throws out a scum read on a player he thinks he can set up for a mislynch without much coherent thought or organization and wings it (in this me and Magic)
3. The heavy posturing and survivalist play style he's oozing off here just like in that game, more content to follow Gram's lead then his normal MO as town of being a pusher of directions and whatever causality results from that
4. A few red flags also popping up like the thing with Xenos for Craig; I can distinctively remember in the Elden Ring, Skyrim, and MHW games, that any serious and early "lore" and fluff talk kicks them into high gear treating it as scum trying to look busy, next to zero reaction from either him or Gram where as Tweet didn't like it and I ended up in that tunnel with Xenos
5. He's tied hard with Gram and pushed on where Gram pushes, just taking a softer approach
6. In general most of his posts feel like he's stalling and not actively stalling; nothing organic or natural to the way both him and Gram have hyper focused on the same things and same players from day 1

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I just got out of a game with Ultra as scum who deliberately swerved away from assigning color reads because it forces him into being responsible for them in the later phases
He literally hopped off like a rabid bunny and said "I'll do them later" - assigning definitive town/safe reads but not establishing anything past that gives me nothing to work with if someone gets offed

You can gauge a lot from read's lists after a flip, and I'll die on that hill
You were in the Avatar game on WG or are you talking about an other thing?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
He's only going to avoid a lynch because he's afraid of the backlash if he's involved in the wagon. The fact he's already strongly associated/tied with Gram is probably why he's resisting a lynch when we're in day 2 with no effective lynch to garner any sort of tangible reads outside of night kill speculations. This also reminds me of the latter's reaction to putting them in my POE for solving and how out of sync it was given I never gave him any sort of town reading and the implication that I was shading the town-flipped stump (Retro).

If you look at the One Piece game, so far Craig is playing a similar tune to that game when he was scum:

2. Throws out a scum read on a player he thinks he can set up for a mislynch without much coherent thought or organization and wings it (in this me and Magic)
3. The heavy posturing and survivalist play style he's oozing off here just like in that game, more content to follow Gram's lead then his normal MO as town of being a pusher of directions and whatever causality results from that
4. A few red flags also popping up like the thing with Xenos for Craig; I can distinctively remember in the Elden Ring, Skyrim, and MHW games, that any serious and early "lore" and fluff talk kicks them into high gear treating it as scum trying to look busy, next to zero reaction from either him or Gram where as Tweet didn't like it and I ended up in that tunnel with Xenos
5. He's tied hard with Gram and pushed on where Gram pushes, just taking a softer approach
6. In general most of his posts feel like he's stalling and not actively stalling; nothing organic or natural to the way both him and Gram have hyper focused on the same things and same players from day 1
*not actively stalling

Frinckles

Paramount
Same with town, if town doesn't give a full reads list there's nothing I can do and it forces me to ISO every single post they have cutting into time better spent on looking at another slot
Gimme my shortcuts
I never post reads lists but honestly I've been active enough for you to figure out where I'm at.

I think you should have waited a night before nuking yourself though.

Grammaton

Consigliere

Dear lord is this a real post

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
1. CraigPelton
2. Magic
6. RDK
7. Gram
8. Bachi
9. Xenos

11. Hayumi
12. Aurelian
13. Nibel
14. Jinri
15. Gad
16. Frinckles

5/6 of these are gonna be mafia/SK. I think Nibel is likely town based on all the people in my POE who are willing to lynch her today.
the 5/6 refers to the non-magic non-blue people in this list btw

I'd add Nibel to blue though I just think she has too many non-blues gunning for her to be scum

jinri and hayumi are nulls at this juncture

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Zamn, what a night
Vote Lynch Frinckles

Still on vacation. But i've got some spare-time.

@Retrolize
Sucks that you won't be able to vote anymore, but I can understand your decision.

Tweet got janitored, so I'll assume that was Scum's faction kill and Sky was probably a trigger happy vig. Sucks to have two townies dead from that, but I think there is things we can learn from this at least...

I'm fine going with Nibel again for now [Vote Lynch: Nibel]

You misread. Retro used their ability to self-kill and turn into a stump.

vote nibel

His vote on frinckles last day phase was bad. And it's apart of tweets legacy. Same with bachi. Don't have a lot of time myself right here but I'll be checking in as best u can.

:ti

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Retro you need to not project the way you view and rate a player onto others. It doesn't work that way.

To that end:

[Vote Lynch Nibel]

Fine to have my vote anchored here unless something changes that, mech wise.

vote magic

For now, before I forget.

Vote Nibel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back