• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
like the game could be over d3 if we lynch town. and aurelian wants to do a 50/50 lynch from his POV.

and nobody but me and gram are even acknowledging this

Bachi

Distinguished
Vote Lynch Magic

He had me as a town read; he had tweet as a town read also, but tweet being killed, switched his opinion on me, makes no sense

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I just got out of a game with Ultra as scum who deliberately swerved away from assigning color reads because it forces him into being responsible for them in the later phases
He literally hopped off like a rabid bunny and said "I'll do them later" - assigning definitive town/safe reads but not establishing anything past that gives me nothing to work with if someone gets offed

You can gauge a lot from read's lists after a flip, and I'll die on that hill
I think I wasn't clear. I saw in that list that Craig had no read on Nibel but was sure Aurelion was scum with magic. I found it odd that he had strong opinions on those two but nothing on the person they were going for.
He's only going to avoid a lynch because he's afraid of the backlash if he's involved in the wagon. The fact he's already strongly associated/tied with Gram is probably why he's resisting a lynch when we're in day 2 with no effective lynch to garner any sort of tangible reads outside of night kill speculations. This also reminds me of the latter's reaction to putting them in my POE for solving and how out of sync it was given I never gave him any sort of town reading and the implication that I was shading the town-flipped stump (Retro).

If you look at the One Piece game, so far Craig is playing a similar tune to that game when he was scum:

1. Minimal activity in day 1
2. Throws out a scum read on a player he thinks he can set up for a mislynch without much coherent thought or organization and wings it (in this me and Magic)
3. The heavy posturing and survivalist play style he's oozing off here just like in that game, more content to follow Gram's lead then his normal MO as town of being a pusher of directions and whatever causality results from that
4. A few red flags also popping up like the thing with Xenos for Craig; I can distinctively remember in the Elden Ring, Skyrim, and MHW games, that any serious and early "lore" and fluff talk kicks them into high gear treating it as scum trying to look busy, next to zero reaction from either him or Gram where as Tweet didn't like it and I ended up in that tunnel with Xenos
5. He's tied hard with Gram and pushed on where Gram pushes, just taking a softer approach
6. In general most of his posts feel like he's stalling and not actively stalling; nothing organic or natural to the way both him and Gram have hyper focused on the same things and same players from day 1
This fits but it'll just be me taking you for your word lol.
@Gadministraitor @xenos5 get your votes off nibel pls
I'll need more than that? I do see you're sure of Aurelion at this point but, just so you know, both sides are kinda sure and a lot of your posts, you and Aurelion, hinge on your reads onto who are teaming up. And it feels messy.

kill jinri too.
I can actually get behind this.
So … you think me and Aurelian are scum together?

?????
Fucking lol'd

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think I wasn't clear. I saw in that list that Craig had no read on Nibel but was sure Aurelion was scum with magic. I found it odd that he had strong opinions on those two but nothing on the person they were going for.

This fits but it'll just be me taking you for your word lol.

I'll need more than that? I do see you're sure of Aurelion at this point but, just so you know, both sides are kinda sure and a lot of your posts, you and Aurelion, hinge on your reads onto who are teaming up. And it feels messy.

I can actually get behind this.

Fucking lol'd
dude please read aurelians posts this phase

he's advocating a 50/50 lynch from his POV in lylo rather than lynching me or gram who he is 100% sure are both scum

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Vote Lynch Magic

He had me as a town read; he had tweet as a town read also, but tweet being killed, switched his opinion on me, makes no sense
Not jizzing with this, Bachi if you don't want to vote Nibel then we can make a counter wagon at the very least on Craig. Anyway I don't think Magic said after Tweet's legacy he wasn't town reading you, only it was a weaker/soft town read on your slot.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Well. Thats a good point.

But if the argument is "aurelion has a stupid plan" okay, let's ignore it.

Talk to me Craig, where we at?
so you think aurelian is just a complete idiot and his approach isn't just him trying to win as scum?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Not jizzing with this, Bachi if you don't want to vote Nibel then we can make a counter wagon at the very least on Craig. Anyway I don't think Magic said after Tweet's legacy he wasn't town reading you, only it was a weaker/soft town read on your slot.
My Name Is Earl No GIF

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
He wants to lynch Nibel/ Nibel can flip either scum/or town and from his perspective, this will clear Frinckles, I mean, I can respect this
he says me and gram are scum regardless of nibel's flip. also:
split at the start was almost certainly 11/4/1

we've since lost 4 townies

7/4/1

another mis lynch and a 3 town death kind of night means

3/4/1

Aurelian's plan today? Do a 50/50 lynch to solve another player rather than lynch 1 of the 2 players Aurelian is convinced are scum

Bachi

Distinguished
I have no problem with a Nibel vote, but I think that we are close to hammer, and conversation is still going on, + some people are yet to post

Frinckles

Paramount
so you think aurelian is just a complete idiot and his approach isn't just him trying to win as scum?
Yeah. Basically.

We've been handicapped this game anyway so if we lose, whatever, we tried. I still don't see Aurel as scum pushing for the final win here. It'd be a bit on the nose.

Then again, perhaps you know more about his meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back