• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
no drama. come on I'm new here, ultra said you guys like banter, we can all be friends and do this instead

Vote JINRI

I don't even need to provide a reason. Nobody in this entire game can provide a reason not to. Solidarity townvote.
Over Nibel? Why?
like the game could be over d3 if we lynch town. and aurelian wants to do a 50/50 lynch from his POV.

and nobody but me and gram are even acknowledging this
It's not so much that I'm not acknowledging it. I'm just not sure I agree with your reads.
dude please read aurelians posts this phase

he's advocating a 50/50 lynch from his POV in lylo rather than lynching me or gram who he is 100% sure are both scum
I might have missed this cause both y'alls arguments were kinda circular, my bad. I'll go re-read properly. But no, I'd be strongly against a 50/50.

Grammaton

Consigliere
He wants to lynch Nibel/ Nibel can flip either scum/or town and from his perspective, this will clear Frinckles, I mean, I can respect this

This is hell and I’m in it

Bro, he is 100% certain Craig and I are scum. 100% certain!!!!

Bachi

Distinguished

How can he be certain, idk what he is doing, but he went like that vs me also in wano, im prety sure he argued that im confirmed scum at some point in that game

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
This fits but it'll just be me taking you for your word lol.
That'd be true but there's several issues that contrast Craig and Gram's claims of being town which includes their general meta as players when town vs scum:

- Gram has spent the entire game attacking and shading my credibility and the town reads on me
- He has not yet shown any resistance to other slots besides the LHF with Chouchou's, then wagoning on Frinckles when that happened
- Craig despite being the first poster had next to no presence in day 1 besides parroting Gram's push on me and his reads as well
- Both operate from an agenda to force how I see as a mislynch and their resistance to Nibel's wagon would be strongly indicative of their alignment; neither have even dared offered the idea that both Frinckles and Nibel can both be town
- It doesn't fit into Gram's town play with his past games I've seen of him just hyper focusing on a single player while ignoring most others; shading Magic and me, not really speaking about anyone else
- Craig is weaker, far weaker in fact, positionally then Gram and has attached himself behind him; going with his reads, a lot of posturing, generally when Craig is town he's a town leader, actively going for his own angles and after players, he's done nothing of the sort in this game so far besides be Gram's cheerleader

Well I dont agree with that line of argument, I dont see much logic in it, but idk, im not voting Aurelian here just for 2 susses
If not Frinckles, Nibel, or Magic, who would you want to lynch today since you already said you aren't interested in pushing me because those two are clamoring for it?

Jinri?
Hayumi?
Xenos?
RDK?
Craig?
Gram?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How can he be certain, idk what he is doing, but he went like that vs me also in wano, im prety sure he argued that im confirmed scum at some point in that game
Look at how much Craig is spazzing out with the all caps, misconstruing my posts, and Gram insisting on pushing my wagon plus the fear of attaching or seeing what Nibel's slot flips since it would definitely at minimum resolve Frinckles.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah. Basically.

We've been handicapped this game anyway so if we lose, whatever, we tried. I still don't see Aurel as scum pushing for the final win here. It'd be a bit on the nose.

Then again, perhaps you know more about his meta.
I like this post. It would still be too much of a risk to be pushing that aggressively as scum this phase.

Yeah, I'm gonna go re-read more of his posts cause I don't recall why he thinks you and Craig are teamed up, or where that started for him.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Yeah. Basically.

We've been handicapped this game anyway so if we lose, whatever, we tried. I still don't see Aurel as scum pushing for the final win here. It'd be a bit on the nose.

Then again, perhaps you know more about his meta.
Aurelian last game when he felt I was scum:
Nah not feeling town Craig at all looking over day 2:

- flips repeatedly on his idea that if Magic is scum, Ratchet has to be scum
- votes Magic
- switches again to vote Ratchet on the chance if Magic is town, Ratchet would still be scum
- does this relatively in a handful of his posts
- operates on the logic that Lethal is being coached by Magic
- when Magic responds to Craig, Craig plays hindsight nanny and argues that everything everyone had picked up on Kurumi's scum tells wasn't applicable to Magic for ??? reasons

Vote Lynch CraigPelton

Lynch Craig

Craig being scum and hedging himself on the divide between Ekko vs Ratchet and Magic is a perfect scapegoat to blend in as town. He knows neither were scum reading each other and offers a superfluous outcome to resolve basing his position that if Magic is town, it doesn't save Ratchet. But if Magic is scum, he is still pinned in a box to get lynched the next day phase.

There is never a possibility in day 2 from Craig to do anything with a perspective of the chance either Magic or Ratchet both being town. He operates entirely juxtaposing bad faith shading no matter what to take a stronger influence in the game.
Voted me. Didn't hesitate because he thought he couldn't get me lynched or anything like that. Didn't entertain some nonsense 50/50 to solve some third-party slot. Then he immediately began telling others to lynch me and pushing his case repeatedly.

This game he said he's sure Gram and I are scum and he's completely pussy-footed around voting either of us, and he's contradicted himself a dozen times with his reasoning

Grammaton

Consigliere
That should not have been the only question you took from that btw.

"Nice paragraph about your thoughts on me. Now please explain your hyperbole so I don't have to actually engage in it."

Can we get to the bit where you read Aurelians posts please

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I like this post. It would still be too much of a risk to be pushing that aggressively as scum this phase.

Yeah, I'm gonna go re-read more of his posts cause I don't recall why he thinks you and Craig are teamed up, or where that started for him.
I literally explained that Craig has next to no presence for most of day 1, and is attached at the hip on everything Gram has said. He has formulated not a single independent thought or push of his own which is a huge red flag when you look at his past town games.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Aurelian last game when he felt I was scum:

Voted me. Didn't hesitate because he thought he couldn't get me lynched or anything like that. Didn't entertain some nonsense 50/50 to solve some third-party slot. Then he immediately began telling others to lynch me and pushing his case repeatedly.

This game he said he's sure Gram and I are scum and he's completely pussy-footed around voting either of us, and he's contradicted himself a dozen times with his reasoning
READ THIS

@Frinckles @Retrolize @Gadministraitor @Nibel @xenos5 @Bachi

Bachi

Distinguished
Read his posts!!!
I read them, what im suposed to do with that line of argument? He is sussing you because you suss him.
If not Frinckles, Nibel, or Magic, who would you want to lynch today since you already said you aren't interested in pushing me because those two are clamoring for it?

Jinri?
Hayumi?
Xenos?
RDK?
Craig?
Gram?
I want to see more from Jinri/Hayumi/Rdk, idk who to vote first from these 3

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I read them, what im suposed to do with that line of argument? He is sussing you because you suss him.

Do you think both Frinckles and Nibels can be town? What about Jinri and Hayumi?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

bro how is this the sum total of your thoughts on aurelians posts this phase

literally fucking HOW

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

I was actively on Craig's ass before he even threw shade at me from the start of day 1 by voting him lol. Its more he is sussing me because I sus him but basically same difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back