• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Change Vote: Lynch Aurelian
Why?
It feels like this entire game he’s been wrapped up in accusing people based on a distorted view of their previous meta. He was wrong about Sky, he was wrong about me, and he could very well be wrong about Craig.
Woah, what excellent circular reasoning you have there to shade me:

"X happened to be Y, therefore anything else must be Z"

Great logic. Also what bizarro world are you coming from to push a false accusation like this from?
And it’s one thing to be wrong. But it’s another to not change your approach after you’ve been shown to be wrong.
I've literally had you as a null on my peripheral after Magic's break down of our interaction. You can't be this stupid to lie directly to my face when sheeping mindlessly for Craig and Gram, the latter whose especially guilty of being 100% one track minded toward my slot and not engaging 90% of the other players besides to courtsey them for my lynch.

What are you on???
I don’t know why Fang would still be so certain about his Meta Approach after Sky flipped town.
I already conceded I was wrong about Sky.
Other than that he’s just doubling down at this point because it’s easier to use a flawed methodology to get townies lynched as scum.
You are just making nonsense up.

RDK

Marvelous
Change Vote: Lynch Aurelian

It feels like this entire game he’s been wrapped up in accusing people based on a distorted view of their previous meta. He was wrong about Sky, he was wrong about me, and he could very well be wrong about Craig.

And it’s one thing to be wrong. But it’s another to not change your approach after you’ve been shown to be wrong.

I don’t know why Fang would still be so certain about his Meta Approach after Sky flipped town.

Other than that he’s just doubling down at this point because it’s easier to use a flawed methodology to get townies lynched as scum.
Ehhh yeah I don't really like this post

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Why would you quote the vote and ask why when the rest of the post is full of his reasoning which you then proceeded to quote and respond to in the same post

Lol

Lmao

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why would you quote the vote and ask why when the rest of the post is full of his reasoning which you then proceeded to quote and respond to in the same post

Lol

Lmao
Craig

Bald man

Take a breath and breathe in and out

Slowly

And re read that post

RDK

Marvelous
Like xenos seems to be trying to combine Fang being wrong about Sky with being wrong about two other people (that haven't even flipped yet) which just seems like a predatory way of capitalizing on the Sky flip

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
But since this game has becoming a burning dumpster fire if we still have a normal cop, scan Craig please once I flip either from a potential mislynch or getting "vigged" tonight.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Like xenos seems to be trying to combine Fang being wrong about Sky with being wrong about two other people (that haven't even flipped yet) which just seems like a predatory way of capitalizing on the Sky flip

Er, he’s saying that Aurelian relying on whatever his fucked up interpretations of people’s metas are isn’t serving him well so far, which is objectively true

-1 for you lad

RDK

Marvelous
Also I don't really like the "Ultra gives good fakes" shpiel being pushed when town has a role to help them with fakes.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also I don't really like the "Ultra gives good fakes" shpiel being pushed when town has a role to help them with fakes.
That really had nothing to do with anything lol it gave me a brief pause then I had to consider who frinckles might be teamed with and then their general play. Ultra giving good fakes hasn't been pushed as a reason for anything

RDK

Marvelous
Er, he’s saying that Aurelian relying on whatever his fucked up interpretations of people’s metas are isn’t serving him well so far, which is objectively true

-1 for you lad
Using one example? It's not really a good sample size to say his meta reads are off is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back