• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Assuming 11-4-1;

1 town player (modkilled)
1 town player self suicided (Retro)
1 town player janitor killed (Tweet)
1 town player killed (Sky

To 12

7 town - 4 scum - 1 Indy/SK?

Craig says this is lylo, so lets say I get lynched and flip town, scum will likely shoot and so will the SK, 4-4-1?

Town doesn't win.

I'm also fine anyway with yeeting Jinri or Hayumi since they have zero presence but it might be a timezone thing, idk.

Grammaton

Consigliere
It was made in good faith. I can't connect to you otherwise and I get what you're saying.

I just want to know more about your other reads Gram. From your point of view, aurel surely isn't the only scum player in the game. Find the others.

I think there is a decent probability that magic is scum with Aurelian

I don’t think RDKs push is coming from a good place, and looking back at lethals posts before he repped in, there’s nothing there which suggests town (and my record of reading lethal over a period of like 4 years is as close to perfect as is reasonable)

I do not currently think the 4th scum is Craig, Xenos, Hayumi, Gad or (pending magic’s flip) Nibel. That leaves you, Jinri and Bachi. Therefore you pursuing Jinri and Bachi is entirely in my interest and I don’t really need to urgently stimulate that debate given I have leads of my own to follow

This was all information that’s in my posts, which I wish you would read going forward.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Assuming 11-4-1;

1 town player (modkilled)
1 town player self suicided (Retro)
1 town player janitor killed (Tweet)
1 town player killed (Sky

To 12

7 town - 4 scum - 1 Indy/SK?

Craig says this is lylo, so lets say I get lynched and flip town, scum will likely shoot and so will the SK, 4-4-1?

Town doesn't win.

I'm also fine anyway with yeeting Jinri or Hayumi since they have zero presence but it might be a timezone thing, idk.

So, to be clear you’re willing to just lynch an inactive over people who are confirmed scum?

in before ‘YoUrE tWiStInG mY pOsTs’

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anyway we're not really in lylo since I can just not shoot tonight obviously I just wanted to emphasize that from aurelians POV he should've seen it as LYLO and insisted on voting someone he thinks is actually scum

Frinckles

Paramount
I think there is a decent probability that magic is scum with Aurelian

I don’t think RDKs push is coming from a good place, and looking back at lethals posts before he repped in, there’s nothing there which suggests town (and my record of reading lethal over a period of like 4 years is as close to perfect as is reasonable)

I do not currently think the 4th scum is Craig, Xenos, Hayumi, Gad or (pending magic’s flip) Nibel. That leaves you, Jinri and Bachi. Therefore you pursuing Jinri and Bachi is entirely in my interest and I don’t really need to urgently stimulate that debate given I have leads of my own to follow

This was all information that’s in my posts, which I wish you would read going forward.
God damn can you stop ending your posts with ways to make people feel stupid? I read your shit.

If Magic is scum here, why don't you think they could be partnered with Nibel? I spend the entire first half of D1 bitching with magic over how he was soft bussing. Then nibel followed Sky's insanity onto my wagon.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I just have to remember that psychic lost a game for town when she had all the info needed to have the game completely solved and that is not far off from the average level of play here

Grammaton

Consigliere
God damn can you stop ending your posts with ways to make people feel stupid? I read your shit.

If Magic is scum here, why don't you think they could be partnered with Nibel? I spend the entire first half of D1 bitching with magic over how he was soft bussing. Then nibel followed Sky's insanity onto my wagon.

Because magic literally opened the game by putting Nibel under the microscope - I am extremely confident magic doesn’t do that to a teammate who he has no real relationship with who is also new - it’s completely antithetical to his personality

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Fuck me

I’m very clearly talking about your perspective, not mine
I know you are asking me from my pov, I'm asking who would be confirmed scum to you. There clearly isn't any bite to get you or Craig lynched by hitting majority.

Frinckles

Paramount
There's not any bite to get any of you three lynched.. like for any of you to be scum:

Scum!aurel is a strong arm mafia goon who tunnels and needs to be physically restrained to be useful.
Scum!Craig has the memory of a goldfish who doesn't give a shit until d2.
Scum!gam runs interference and pulls a reverse uno card out of their ass in every interaction.

I'm not even trying to be toxic. I literally don't see scum equity here. Why are we doing this? We are being screwed by scum guys.

Frinckles

Paramount
I'm literally just asking the three of you. Let's be objective here and look at other possibilities. If you're hard stuck, ok fine.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There's not any bite to get any of you three lynched.. like for any of you to be scum:

Scum!aurel is a strong arm mafia goon who tunnels and needs to be physically restrained to be useful.
Scum!Craig has the memory of a goldfish who doesn't give a shit until d2.
Scum!gam runs interference and pulls a reverse uno card out of their ass in every interaction.

I'm not even trying to be toxic. I literally don't see scum equity here. Why are we doing this? We are being screwed by scum guys.
This issue is half the players are kind of AFK:

- Xenos only has a small presence today in day 2
- RDK subbed in for Lethal and added his presence which was helpful
- Jinri is ??? to be seen
- Ditto for Hayumi
- Need more input from Bachi and Magic
- Nibel has no presence really here after the day phase started
- Gad I do town read

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back