Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
And I think your comparison is BS, and you haven't done anything to actually justify it. Quote my posts from this game and directly compare them to quotes from the Eastenders game if you must.

You should care because that's a game where like this one, I was invested in the flavor and directly tried to predict which characters on the scum team would fit which abilities.

I am literally doing the same thing as I did that game, not the Eastenders game.

And I am not trying to copy my town self either. Though if you tried to argue that point I would at least respect that more than you bringing up Eastenders which literally doesn't matchup in the slightest with how i've posted this game.

It's just a straight up false equivalency.

I wanted to give you a chance to respond and defend your position rather than just OMGUS'ing you.

But really haven't done yourselves any favors with your disingenuous responses. So yeah, I am starting to think you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt any longer [Vote Lynch: Fang]
So you resorted to OMGUS and being defensive. I'm not really worried.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Nothing super interesting going aside from the split between Orwellian and Bachi

Plot worthy stuff:
Orwellian and Xenos I read as a Town v Town interaction to me (unless Xenos got beef fr)

The Craig vote was interesting but explained by people usually putting immense pressure on him because he can easily slip out of things as scum, so most avoid taking that chance so they try to garner a reaction from him right off the bat

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So you resorted to OMGUS and being defensive. I'm not really worried.
???

I literally said I didn't want to OMGUS, so I gave you a chance to respond first.

Your refusal to bring up specific examples of how my posting style is similar to Eastenders is something to be concerned about.

I wanted you to at least attempt to back up the point you were trying to make. But it seems like you don't have the confidence for that.

So I'll just find those Eastenders post for you. And let everyone else be the judge. Give me a sec.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What gives you the impression from Craig's post I feel 'threatened' by it?

You're saying this like you're destined to die

I think aurelian's throwing out shite rn tbh

Oh sorry I missread your post, I thought you're were giving a legacy this early, I was thinking you were doing too much, but it's probably just that I'm tired

I think bald man = Craig possibly spewing somebody's alignment.
Oh, these were noticable too

And honestly really weird because the way it's all being interpreted doesn't feel like it's coming from a place that's actually trying to solve Orwellian's slot, otherwise I'd be seeing more "did you mean you think Craig has TMI?" instead of what appear to be confident statements being applied to his original post

Basically he's being treated as LHF and it's being framed in a strange way

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Well,

Well I was gonna suggest he and I thunderdome for fun since Aurel v Xeno seems extremely boring and useless but I'll allow myself to be overruled by Hayumi.

Birthday in T-minus 2 hours 42 minutes so time to drink.
Happy early birthday!

Magic

Resplendent
I'd prefer aurelian and xenos focus elsewhere then engage in this extended back and forth. Particularly as I think it's t/t. Aurelian thought your play was similar to a game you fluffed a lot in and equates or did equate setup spec to fluff. It wasn't a misrepresentation as much as a perspective. I don't think really a scum one. Aurelian sits back more as scum.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count 1, Day 1

Aurelian - Craig > Xenos
Magic - Nibel > Craig
Retro - Nibel
Gram - Aurelian
Frinckles - Bachi
Sky - Bachi
Craig - Bachi > Sky

Bachi - 2
Sky - 1
Aurelian - 1
Nibel - 1
Craig - 1
Xenos - 1

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

See, I asked because of this remark

Sorry this post got lost for me.

Townreading Nibel? I suppose the actions of 3-4 different players voting the slot for seemingly no real reason.
Feels weird to misrepresent the number of votes on a person like this. There's never been 4 votes on Nibel

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote Lynch Craig

vote nibel

@Nibel were you too afraid to stick around in the thread?

vote craig

You're right let's get it.

Vote lynch Nipple

Vote Aurelian

I’m not really enthused by the thread as it stands, so let’s see what shakes loose!

Okay thanks.

Vote Bachi

Vote Bachi

Satisfied with this so far

vote bachi

fluffing for 9 posts out of the gate doesn't line up with his early games as SK or town in the only two games he's played here

unvote
vote sky

just trying to get ahead of it this time

[Vote Lynch Xenos]

Too much about the fluff/lore, feels like busy work and setup spec doesn't enthrall me either with Xenos' early posts. He did this in the Eastenders game as scum when paired with Flower. Well, more fluff posting day 1 then actual set up spec but same difference.

And I think your comparison is BS, and you haven't done anything to actually justify it. Quote my posts from this game and directly compare them to quotes from the Eastenders game if you must.

You should care because that's a game where like this one, I was invested in the flavor and directly tried to predict which characters on the scum team would fit which abilities.

I am literally doing the same thing as I did that game, not the Eastenders game.

And I am not trying to copy my town self either. Though if you tried to argue that point I would at least respect that more than you bringing up Eastenders which literally doesn't matchup in the slightest with how i've posted this game.

It's just a straight up false equivalency.

I wanted to give you a chance to respond and defend your position rather than just OMGUS'ing you.

But really haven't done yourselves any favors with your disingenuous responses. So yeah, I am starting to think you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt any longer [Vote Lynch: Fang]

Vote Lynch Grammaton
Votequote tracking

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd prefer aurelian and xenos focus elsewhere then engage in this extended back and forth. Particularly as I think it's t/t. Aurelian thought your play was similar to a game you fluffed a lot in and equates or did equate setup spec to fluff. It wasn't a misrepresentation as much as a perspective. I don't think really a scum one. Aurelian sits back more as scum.
Will be very useful to compare and contrast with the Retro/Aurelian back and forth D1 in Negima as Aurelian was indeed scum that time

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Not really many thoughs given a super short iso on his 9 posts lol. Mostly talking about how he knows me/thought Jinri was Juliet and other then that fluff. The one post in question regarding if there's 5 scum just seemed like a general inquisitive statement to me but time will tell if it was some sort of TMI slip. Not a particularly convincing case for me to sus them yet.
How much of a case do you require to place a vote on someone early d1?

Also I find it hard to believe you'd be miffed at somebody voting a player you have no strong opinion on

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
???

I literally said I didn't want to OMGUS, so I gave you a chance to respond first.

Your refusal to bring up specific examples of how my posting style is similar to Eastenders is something to be concerned about.

I wanted you to at least attempt to back up the point you were trying to make. But it seems like you don't have the confidence for that.

So I'll just find those Eastenders post for you. And let everyone else be the judge. Give me a sec.
You voted me only after you were pushed into a corner, your entire reaction and responses have been about shading and discrediting my vote and scum read on your early posts in the thread. You aren't solving only applying busywork fluffposting and setup speculating.

I don't even know where you got the notion I don't have 'confidence' to confront you when I voted you and explained my reasons pretty cleanly. You pivoted instead of bringing anything else simply to defend yourself from being scum read by me.

You are floundering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back