Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Well,

Well I was gonna suggest he and I thunderdome for fun since Aurel v Xeno seems extremely boring and useless but I'll allow myself to be overruled by Hayumi.

Birthday in T-minus 2 hours 42 minutes so time to drink.
Happy birthday. Did you answer my question?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't think scum tweet is more likely than town tweet to give retro and a player he's never played with a random town lean early on knowing he might be pressed on it and have to explain. fwiw you did ask him about it and he never replied but that just makes me think he's town even more!
stahp :<

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Will be very useful to compare and contrast with the Retro/Aurelian back and forth D1 in Negima as Aurelian was indeed scum that time
It's very equally useful you are coming dangerously close to being caught like in the OP game when you and Doddsy tried to dogpile Tweet as you were both scum.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
It's very equally useful you are coming dangerously close to being caught like in the OP game when you and Doddsy tried to dogpile Tweet as you were both scum.
wut

Apparently one vote is "caught scum" now

Hayumi

Illustrious
How much of a case do you require to place a vote on someone early d1?

Also I find it hard to believe you'd be miffed at somebody voting a player you have no strong opinion on
It isn’t about the content of the “case” so much as I don’t agree he looks scummy for reasons listed. Low hanging fruit at best

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
The backlash from Aurelian gives me the sense of someone who feels THREATENED

I wasn't even sussing yet lol, but this level of fear is not towny

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
A collection of My D1 Eastender's posts as well as links to the pages they were posted on
xenos5 said:
Oi mates. Anyone up for a Cheeky Nandos?

xenos5 said:
While I haven't seen Eastenders I actually have watched some other shows on BBC. Doctor Who and Sherlock mainly. Anyone else here seen those?

xenos5 said:
It's Day 1. What do you expect lol?

Though you bringing up Arthur does remind me I also watched Merlin on BBC.[/quote]

xenos5 said:
What is this Supreme Alliance? That purple text looks like a scum color tbh.

xenos5]I ask a simple question and you vote me? Lmao [B][Vote Lynch Black Pegged Dragon] [/B][/quote] https://onelastforum.com/threads/eastenders-mafia.3406/page-3#post-186566 [quote="xenos5 said:
If he'd answered my question we would've been cool. Just wanted to know what this alliance stuff was all about :vexed

xenos5 said:
Jokingly, yes.

I wouldn't be serious about sussing over a color. I don't think scum is that dumb lol.

https://onelastforum.com/threads/eastenders-mafia.3406/page-3#post-186605

I fucking sucked in that game and I am fully willing to admit that. So saying i'm posting in this game like I was back then comes off as completely misrepresentative and straight up insulting.

I'd prefer aurelian and xenos focus elsewhere then engage in this extended back and forth. Particularly as I think it's t/t. Aurelian thought your play was similar to a game you fluffed a lot in and equates or did equate setup spec to fluff. It wasn't a misrepresentation as much as a perspective. I don't think really a scum one. Aurelian sits back more as scum.
I get your perspective. But I know Fang, and I know that he can and has done better than this.

And I can't help but think focusing on a old game while ignoring the recent Jojo game I was in with him was purposeful.

Frinckles

Paramount
killing either of you gives us absolutely nothing. like we'd go into the next day auto-killing the other person barring some magical stuff and then we'd screwed by scum EVEN IF the D1 lynch was scum

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
The backlash from Aurelian gives me the sense of someone who feels THREATENED

I wasn't even sussing yet lol, but this level of fear is not towny
What backlash? You seem fixated on pushing hyperbolic commentary on my play several times now. Are you pushing an agenda here?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
A collection of My D1 Eastender's posts as well as links to the pages they were posted on

Though you bringing up Arthur does remind me I also watched Merlin on BBC.

https://onelastforum.com/threads/eastenders-mafia.3406/page-3#post-186605

I fucking sucked in that game and I am fully willing to admit that. So saying i'm posting in this game like I was back then comes off as completely misrepresentative and straight up insulting.

I get your perspective. But I know Fang, and I know that he can and has done better than this.

And I can't help but think focusing on a old game while ignoring the recent Jojo game I was in with him was purposeful.
[/QUOTE]
You haven't done anything else besides play defensive and try to defend yourself from being voted at all. There is no reason for me to feel threatened or worried about you bringing up the Jojo game as some kind of gotcha. I don't town read you, so I vote you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back