Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
How isn't it when there's a pattern to you as scum sniping from the sidelines to prep someone when you did it multiple times in the Negima game and tried to do it in the OP one more recently.

It's your meta as scum.
Have you played with me as town? No

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Sorry didn't finish this thought.

"Plus old mafia wisdom I was taught years ago: If somebody scumreads you or is tunneling you, just ignore them lmao."
Alright. I'll put it aside for now.

I just hope he actually backs up his claims with quotes next time. I'm an Ace Attorney fan so to me although this isn't a court, for this type of game the phrase "evidence is everything" still holds true
acethinker.gif

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
For all I've bashed about Aurelian's current change of play I actually consider that the towniest voice sussing me recently lol. No one else has real reasons

Frinckles

Paramount
The way I see it rn, and I know this sounds crazy:

I'll assume Lethal is AFK scum just to account for the notion of an afk scum. We've got mafia running around this game right now and they're not moving the dial on anything significantly. Even if one or two of those mafia were semi-afk/low posters, they are barely moving as a group. Either they are all comfortable with a tvs (as could be aur v xeno) 50/50, or even worse a tvt, we're not doing anything to pressure other slots.

That's what is bothering me. Hope it changes tomorrow.

Frinckles

Paramount
For all I've bashed about Aurelian's current change of play I actually consider that the towniest voice sussing me recently lol. No one else has real reasons
Alright. I'll put it aside for now.

I just hope he actually backs up his claims with quotes next time. I'm an Ace Attorney fan so to me although this isn't a court, for this type of game the phrase "evidence is everything" still holds true
acethinker.gif
I am glad you two both agreed in mafia chat to simultaneously stop pushing Aurelian.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Have you played with me as town? No
I've seen you only as scum so its only objectively natural and sound to use those two past games to contrast your play then vs your play now. And so far your leaning more into the scum column then a town one for me.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I've seen you only as scum so its only objectively natural and sound to use those two past games to contrast your play then vs your play now. And so far your leaning more into the scum column then a town one for me.
That rules out the possibility that anything I do could be just NAI

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That rules out the possibility that anything I do could be just NAI
I'm working with what I got.

1 game we played as scum together
1 game we played as town vs scum (I was town, you were scum)

Chirping from the sidelines, sniping from off and on the rebound of other player interactions, and generally being the type of player when scum to manufacture reducing another player's credibility is something I would attribute to how you've operated here so I don't see why you are surprised I'm wary of you atm

Also the commentary where you said I was "threatened" doesn't exactly endear me to town read you much when its blatantly not true

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm working with what I got.

1 game we played as scum together
1 game we played as town vs scum (I was town, you were scum)

Chirping from the sidelines, sniping from off and on the rebound of other player interactions, and generally being the type of player when scum to manufacture reducing another player's credibility is something I would attribute to how you've operated here so I don't see why you are surprised I'm wary of you atm

Also the commentary where you said I was "threatened" doesn't exactly endear me to town read you much when its blatantly not true
Well how else am I to interpret it lol. I'm mildly shading something you did and then you went full force at me. OMGUS is the charitable interpretation

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Decent take.

Guess I can understand a passionate meta argument against Xeno event if it ends up TvT. We've all played those games.

I can't really understand scum!aurelion going so hard on this unless it was purely intentional via mechanics somehow.

And the fact that everyone else is just okay with this boring thunderdome and not solving is crap.
He does it to me, too, but he's done it to me in both alignments

If it's really not pinging anyone else, it usually is a decent sign that there's no foul narrative, it's just two nerds fighting

I doubt you two are masterminding some fake play here or prodding to get to something that sticks if it's T v S, or I'll be damned

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well how else am I to interpret it lol. I'm mildly shading something you did and then you went full force at me. OMGUS is the charitable interpretation
Full force? Your getting annoyed that I'm suspicious of tells you displayed as scum in past games and comparing it to an OMGUS doesn't seem at all accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back