Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
What? She’s sniping pretty consistently
she sniped juice and sniped bachi largely from what i read. any other attacks feel much safer. i'll review her game from last as i said as i just got a meeting for work and then go from there.

by all means if you have a better direction then push it.

jinri

Notorious
just vote me and you can resolve this slot. i wont post again in this game - so don't take this as AtE
Not like this ChouChou vote not because it's not a particularly informative lynch. They should be vigged at best, and we should lynch from the active posters to get us into an actual direction on D2.

Maybe this is a non-topic once I reach current posts though.
Frickles feels like an ekko alt account
lol

Magic

Resplendent
I will say it's a bit weird how aurelian/sky/bachi all were in agreement in regards to voting chou and shading her despite their reads on one another. Weird in the fact it seemed to give them no pause at all.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Like how do you boast about having an impact on the game when you don't even know Chous alignment yet, for all you know you might have had negative impact

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I will say it's a bit weird how aurelian/sky/bachi all were in agreement in regards to voting chou and shading her despite their reads on one another. Weird in the fact it seemed to give them no pause at all.
I've been kinda venturing that Sky and Bachi might be distancing

Grammaton

Consigliere
Not like this ChouChou vote not because it's not a particularly informative lynch. They should be vigged at best, and we should lynch from the active posters to get us into an actual direction on D2.

Maybe this is a non-topic once I reach current posts though.

lol

I don’t think this is a good post with the information you claim to have, and the fact magic liked it despite admonishing someone else for vig-steering is frankly bizarre

Magic

Resplendent
I don't have much of a strong impression on craig. We are overlapping in thoughts to a degree but i felt that way
I don’t think this is a good post with the information you claim to have, and the fact magic liked it despite admonishing someone else for vig-steering is frankly bizarre
I liked it cause I felt similar in regards to chou. Not so much that they shouldn't be the lynch and should be vigged but that i felt it was going to otherwise derail discussion and would be a better cfd target. The vig discussion isn't really relevant anymore.

Magic

Resplendent
I don't have much of a strong impression on craig. We are overlapping in thoughts to a degree but i felt that way
I liked it cause I felt similar in regards to chou. Not so much that they shouldn't be the lynch and should be vigged but that i felt it was going to otherwise derail discussion and would be a better cfd target. The vig discussion isn't really relevant anymore.
I felt that way last game and it led me to misreading him again. I do like that he started the frinckles wagon and don't think he'd do that to a teammate midday unless he thought they were done so if frinckles is scum Craig is likely town.

Magic

Resplendent
Warming up to Tweet being town too just off vibes. Doesn't seem to be playing with any agenda or necessarily to make yourself look good as he oft tends to do as scum.

Grammaton

Consigliere

It is relevant given that jinri is claiming to be unaware though - I’m surprised you’re not making that distinction?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
is your name the same on there? can you link me the site.
See, that's the thing. I'm not an active member and only just pop up when X or Ultra call on me lol. I don't even remember the name of the site. @Ultra Boobies, what's that other site I played on?
Definitely sus. I missed this. I'm kinda unsure on this tho. I have a town read on Aurelian, don't have a scum read on sky and bachi is slightly scum but also can't help but feeling he's just trolling sometimes. I'm gonna read more of their posts tonight or tomorrow morning but I'll abstain for now.

Bachi

Distinguished
When did I shaded Cho? I asked her to give a read list and thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back