• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Back from more Minigolf.

And I see the hammer has been dropped. Hoping for the best:catsalute

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I mean between this

and the fact that Magic is about to die and I townread them. and the fact that gram and Craig both talked about the hypothetical d3 game ending. I'm saying this is frustrating.
To be fair we are basically at Day 3 numbers wise because 2 Townies offed themselves and pushed us forward a cycle. 4 mislynches and 4 night kills are usually the standard scum needs to win.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Xenos why did you read me as scum for thinking Sky was not town when Craig voted her earlier in day 1 too?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I just remembered Worst in Weebs.

Worst (Day 2): Give me a minute. I‘ll go eat.
*comes back 3 cycles later*: What‘s up, guys?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
You have the absolute scummiest timing

I agree with this. That was comical.

I’m on vacation. Sorry, I guess lol.

Xenos why did you read me as scum for thinking Sky was not town when Craig voted her earlier in day 1 too?

I don’t remember what Craig’s reasoning for his vote was, but I know you’ve been consistently trying to shade people with past metas.

I noticed a pattern there, and I don’t see the same pattern with Craig.

Heck I think you’ve only brought up old scum metas at that, rather than looking at people’s town and scum meta. I didn’t see you clear anyone because they were “acting like their town self”.

Final Vote Count D2

Ultra

THE BEAR
Unvote.
Gramm low key makes the same points as me, Flower thinks that your progress on Aurelian is bad, both have their reasons, and I dont disagree with these reasons, you have a strong claim that should be close to a confirmation, if you put time in this you can save yourself Did your read on Nibel changed? And yeah I can unvote Unvote
Good enough for me Vote magic @Bachi stick your vote back on, and then we need to find one more​
Vote Magic
Eh, whatever. Vote Magic.
Unvote @jinri we need you to catch up since the start of this day phase fairly urgently​
Vote nibel

Be the change you want to see in the world.​
Alright well. It's been fun. Vote magic good game.​
Vote magic

Final Vote Count, Day 2

Bachi - Frinckles > Magic > Unvote > Magic
Xenos - Nibel > Aurelian > Jinri > Magic
Nibel - Frinckles > Magic > Unvote > Magic
Magic - Nibel > Jinri
Aurelian - Nibel > Jinri > Gram
CraigPelton - Magic > Aurelian > Magic
Gad - Nibel
Gram - Aurelian > Magic > Unvote > Magic > Unvote > Magic
Frinckles - Jinri > CraigPelton > Nibel > Magic
Flower - Magic > Unvote > Magic

Magic - 7
Nibel - 1
Jinri - 1
Gram - 1

Majority has been reached

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I’m on vacation. Sorry, I guess lol.

I don’t remember what Craig’s reasoning for his vote was, but I know you’ve been consistently trying to shade people with past metas.

I noticed a pattern there, and I don’t see the same pattern with Craig.

Heck I think you’ve only brought up old scum metas at that, rather than looking at people’s town and scum meta. I didn’t see you clear anyone because they were “acting like their town self”.
So you just handwaved players I town read over the ones you wanted that I didn't. Gotcha.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Literally come back to this shit. What even happened? Y'all crazy af lmfao.

Day 2 ends - Magic was lynched

Ultra

THE BEAR

The former Kiaoh had traveled the world to perfect his martial arts. After a long journey, he had finally learned the meaning of DEFEAT

Magic was lynched:

You are Kaiou Dorian, Most Evil Death Row Convicts Aligned

You possess the following abilities:

[Mafia JOAT]

(x1 Bus Driver/x1 Motivator)

Note: Motivator will inform the target that they have been motivated, and enable two ability action usages on the following night.

[x1 Universal Backup]

Passive. Once, when another member of the mafia dies with an unused kill modifier, you will automatically gain it.

At the start of the game, you possess no Killing Potential, and are restricted from committing a faction kill until x1 Universal Backup is triggered, OR all mafia kill modifiers have been used.

Wincon: You win when you control the voting majority

Night 2 begins. You have 24 hours.

Day 3 begins

Ultra

THE BEAR
8v7o7gl0sr081.jpg

CraigPelton has died:

You are Jack Hanma, Underground Fighters aligned

You possess the following abilities:

[x2 Vigilante]

At night you may choose another player and attempt to kill them.

[x1 Amplifier]

At night you may amplify your killing power, giving your shot on the following night a Strong modifier. Kills with Strong modifiers are unaffected by protective and blocking abilities.

[Macho]

Passive. You are immune to protective abilities.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Day 3 Begins

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch

Remaining Players:

@RDK
@Grammaton
@Bachi
@xenos5
@Flower
@Aurelian
@Nibel
@jinri
@Gadministraitor
@Frinckles

Countdown Timer

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
On my way back home from vacation. But I think the direction we should go next is fairly obvious.

[Vote Lynch: Aurelian]

So you just handwaved players I town read over the ones you wanted that I didn't. Gotcha.
I did not say you didn't town read anyone. I said you used past metas to shade people as scum but never used meta when it came to town reading.

Sky is the perfect example since she literally brought up to you that you'd never played a game with her where she was town. You could've bothered to look up a game you didn't play in where she was, but you didn't.

The way you use meta is one-sided as hell and not giving people the full picture.

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Flower right, we need to be pretty set in our poe today, and we’ll be mass claiming today also.

In the first batch of claims we need Aurelian, rdk, gad and frink. If any of them refuse, I’m prepared to just lynch them.

No one else should claim til all 4 of those players have done theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back