Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Rugrat

Caldust
Ultra’s posts have been ok this phase tbh, I’m not town reading him - but they’ve been easy enough to folloe

Bachi

Distinguished

Hm, you know I feel like Bachi could be scum.

He gives an unusually generous amount of town reads early game. In hindsight the fact that he pushed Ekko for casing Luka as indi, but didn't seem to mind anyone voting Luka presuming they were scum is weird. He groups up CP/Hime/Dofla as a townie block and I feel like Dofla is definitely the odd man out there. Feel like the bolded are reasons to scum read Dofla, not good.

Also kind of a bizzare lack of mention of me in his ISO, even though I was also pushing Luka, and when he does mention me it's to suggest that if he had to pick between me and Ratchet he'd side with Ratchet, and that a duel should be used on me.

He'd have to be partnered with Dofla, maybe with one of tweet/hime as well

@Tempest thoughts
For the first part, I had no issues with the people who pushed Luka, because I associate that type of aggressiveness with a towny approach more often than not. And cba to defend my town reads on page 20, rn I think that doffla is looking bad from that Magic flip alone. Reads can change, and it wasnt even a powerful read to begin with

Why should I mention the double voter, I found Ratchets push on you almost as weird as your push on him after his claim, but i would have given Ratchet his duel tho

Im partnered with Doffla if he is town, yeah.

Bachi

Distinguished
Just iso'd him and nothing really making me think he's town there. Can see the equity with dofla. Hime did call him out for that grouping post fwiw

vote Bachi

Would like to hear more from nibel as well before we sort out who we're lynching and dueling
This is an Omgus vote after mentioning you in this post
I would say to lynch Lethal, if he is scum we should question the people who started the cfd (Tempest) or the people who went online to vote in the last 10 minutes
Ngl kinda scummy
Tell me Tempest, why should i town read after that random cfd on ekko last phase? This is how we play? lynching people who are annoying us?
Vote lynch Tempest

Bachi

Distinguished
Bachi hasn't moved the needle either direction for me which is kinda odd, consider me on board

If Rugrat doesn't use the duel tho I'm definitely lynching him
you guys pushed the needle last day phase too much I would say, glad i wasnt around to see that fiasco live

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
shame-nick-frost.gif

Vote Ultra

Magic kill is strange

Vote lynch Doflamihawk

Why would you assume that magic was the scum kill?

And your question implies that scum wanted to attack both magic and polar.

The only way you’d know that is well…

Vote lynch Dofia

vote dofla

claim

I'm convinced

Vote Lynch lolDupla

Unvote

^ Preventing early hammer

Just iso'd him and nothing really making me think he's town there. Can see the equity with dofla. Hime did call him out for that grouping post fwiw

vote Bachi

Would like to hear more from nibel as well before we sort out who we're lynching and dueling

This is an Omgus vote after mentioning you in this post

Ngl kinda scummy
Tell me Tempest, why should i town read after that random cfd on ekko last phase? This is how we play? lynching people who are annoying us?
Vote lynch Tempest

Bachi

Distinguished
Town
Orca
Ultra
Olu
Gad

Can be town
Hime
Watson
Luka
Hans

Idk
Nibel
Fuji

Scummy
Tempest
Rugrat
Doffla
Lethal

Nibel seems to follow Ratched day 1, kinda no postion day 2, idk
Fuji is low key afk
Had Tempest as a town lean, but any omgus vote= not good, can see him scum for that ekko cfd
Rugrat is scummy mostly for that Xadlin early comment with no explanation, idk about his content so far, seems to wants to vote ultra d1 than he seems to like ultra this day phase
Doffla bcs of Magic mostly
Lethal, cuz of potential wagon manipulation at the end last dp, and the sudden rise in activity

Bachi

Distinguished
1. The Orca
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg
7. Gaddamnit
8. Lethal
9. Ultra
10. hime
11. One Last Username
12. Luka
13. Rugrat
14. Tempest
15. Fujishiro

16. Watson
17. Bachi
18. DoflaMihawk

Imo
Why town read on Fuji?

Lethal

Exceptional
the usual bad faith of me continues huh. If I can get time on pc tonight I’ll try going back over stuff but I’m not promising anything.

I’ve claimed. That’s it for now.

When I do my revision, I want to look at who built my d1 wagon, who switched it off to ultra/ekko, who jumped in for the CFD of ekko, and who started around me again today.

Bachi stands out for a person of interest.

Bachi

Distinguished
the usual bad faith of me continues huh. If I can get time on pc tonight I’ll try going back over stuff but I’m not promising anything.

I’ve claimed. That’s it for now.

When I do my revision, I want to look at who built my d1 wagon, who switched it off to ultra/ekko, who jumped in for the CFD of ekko, and who started around me again today.

Bachi stands out for a person of interest.

You are 2/4 with me on that list, so im waithing for your case

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
the more i stare at the player list, the more i start disliking every single slot

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
actually u know what, screw it

Vote lynch Lethal

magic claimed to be extremely good at reading lethal and he wanted him lynched
i will honor his legacy

Back