• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
SCP used to be so fun before it devolved into suggs tier powerwank (along with the myriad of other problems)

I even remember what my favorite SCP from back in the day was, it was the pizza box that had whatever pizza you wanted inside. It was simple yet had so much soul :wow
I love the machine the just upgraded shit. It was fantastic

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
SCP used to be so fun before it devolved into suggs tier powerwank (along with the myriad of other problems)

I even remember what my favorite SCP from back in the day was, it was the pizza box that had whatever pizza you wanted inside. It was simple yet had so much soul :wow
there are a lot of good ones in the early days but special mention to the one that's just the ghost of Tupac that helps the foundation solve murders

A weak character with some kind of instant death ability would do it, provided Garou doesn't blitz obviously. Overlord characters are the first to come to mind.
Satoru Gojo if either Garou stands still and does nothing or if you wank Domain Expansion in to being instantaneous.
Three of the elite Schutzstaffel from Bleach hard-counter him with Hax.
Pernida is unkillable to him. They get splattered into goo on one hit, then regenerate Cell-style as a thousand FTL insanely strong Pernidas which slaughter Garou evolved to his level.
Gerald revives and amps endlessly, then Garou smashes his Hoffnung and kills himself.
Lille's X-axis gives him both physical intangibility which Garou cannot touch, then spacial piercing/vorpal attacks which can bypass his durability completely.

Gremmy could also theoretically win if out-of-character and competent, basically by just wiping his brain and imagining his bones are vegetables.

HAHAHAHAHA...

And then it starts turning into the Black Clover can't be FTL nonsense:
Basically, the various second and minute timers Tabata has been slapping on fights are the death knell for ftl black clover.

Aren't those literally there because:
To keep up the fact that Julius is literally fucking with time in those instances, stopping the characters from dying because he's actually the Big Bad of the series(or is the "good half")?

Those don't stop FTL Black Clover at all.

Garou's martial arts techniques allow him to dodge blows from characters faster than him. Hulk is not faster than Garou, in fact, he's a statue compared to him.

If Hulk only gets his feats from the WWH comics and he's not in the World Breaker state than Garou might be able to pull a win.

We have officially reached levels of Garou Wank that shouldn't be physically, mentally or possible by Human Known Physics.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

HAHAHAHAHA...

And then it starts turning into the Black Clover can't be FTL nonsense:

Aren't those literally there because:
To keep up the fact that Julius is literally fucking with time in those instances, stopping the characters from dying because he's actually the Big Bad of the series(or is the "good half")?

Those don't stop FTL Black Clover at all.
is this like the sb version of xelios?
Pernida is unkillable to him. They get splattered into goo on one hit, then regenerate Cell-style as a thousand FTL insanely strong Pernidas which slaughter Garou evolved to his level.

lol

The fuck is Shigaraki going to do past getting the fucking arrow to the face?
They do realize that Servants can't just be disintegrated easily by that shit right? If Servants can't be aged, I'm pretty certain it would take alot to be reduced to dust, if they can be at all.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The fuck is Shigaraki going to do past getting the fucking arrow to the face?
They do realize that Servants can't just be disintegrated easily by that shit right? If Servants can't be aged, I'm pretty certain it would take alot to be reduced to dust, if they can be at all.
Well, they wouldn't be affected by it, but not because they can't be aged. Shiggy's Decay isn't time manipulation.
nahdfju.jpeg

Pretty sure Servants stack up to this.

Well, they wouldn't be affected by it, but not because they can't be aged. Shiggy's Decay isn't time manipulation.
nahdfju.jpeg

Pretty sure Servants stack up to this.

When I say Servants don't age, it's due to the bullshit that happened in Lostbelt 4. Jinako(Ganesha) has to stay awake for THOUSANDS OF YEARS at minimum to keep up the Combo NP between herself and Lakshmibai to weaken God Arjuna's Divinity.
The only thing that happened was that her mind was a wreck(which she easily fixed herself with a backup of her mind well in advance lol).

Why is (I'm assuming) Merlin called Mister Sheep in this again? :mjlol

Because Merlin likes doing silly shit like that.

Okay no stop SB, you are completely and utterly hopelessly drunk.
Arthur would wreck Garou with hilarious ease.

Seriously, I would be onboard with Garou being as powerful as they say... if the biggest issues with the latest Monster Garou feats wasn't present:

1. Garou's Speed only works at FTL if the landmass they are primarily fighting on is something bigger than an island but that's never truly clarified in the slightest due to how OPM's Earth is. It doesn't help alot of the fighting is at the same land but it's never clarified how huge it actually is at all. Otherwise he can easily just be clocked in at Relativistic without missing a beat which Arthur would have the massive advantage against him.

2. Garou's best attack only had it's SHOCKWAVE bulge the otherside of the planet and didn't do much to the mass above, that would either be Continental+ or Multi-Continental at best. Arthur explicitly cut the Moon in half and virtually The Earth as well. That's way beyond Garou's wheelhouse to deal with.

3. Even before that, Arthur and Dragon was trading Continental-Multi-Continental attacks with each other CONSTANTLY, so it makes Garou being stronger than him at any capacity even more ridiculous.

There's too much against Garou and far more with Arthur for him to just end the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back