• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
You know what scp and vsbw have in common?

They both go about doing things in the most boring way humanly possible.
yeah

honestly trippy dimensional meta bullshit can be very cool

but i mean god damn scp has done it like over 50 times now probably much more we fucking get it bro

they have no swag

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the funny thing is i cant act like scp wasnt an influence on my own writing in some way but god in its current form it's lost almost everything that made it fun and unique in the first place

Funnily enough, assuming Goetia doesn't just retgone him at the start due to sensing how powerful he is, I could actually seem him doing decently well. Though Zeus, Cernunnos, and Oberon should be major road blocks for him to deal with.

What is essentially Presence Concealment that even let him sneak up on Othinus (for what its worth), and the God-Killing Stake/Turn Into a Fairy spell (which also worked on Othinus), he shouldn't do too bad.

He's not making it all the way even with moderate wank though.

Yeah, he's one of the few that I'll say actually can make it through fine... the problem is Goetia would absolutely retcon him though.
I don't think he'll do so hot against Kiara and Kama either and Zeus, Cernunnos and Oberon would murder him and so would God Arjuna as he would actually see him as a threat.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
That's what happens to most long running communties/series on the internet. They either die out or stay around long enough to become infested with weirdo's and mentally bankrupt spuds with no creativity.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, he's one of the few that I'll say actually can make it through fine... the problem is Goetia would absolutely retcon him though.
I don't think he'll do so hot against Kiara and Kama either and Zeus, Cernunnos and Oberon would murder him and so would God Arjuna as he would actually see him as a threat.
True.
Like, with moderate wank, he should scale to or above Fiamma , who also with a bit of wank can get up to potentially up to Solar System level or beyond, depending on how you interpret him scaling above Gabriel (Astro in Hand nonsense included) and even having an entire Phase backing him up in his LPSAD (hope I got that acronym right) form he'd basically eclipse almost everything in firepower.

Like I said, pretty big stretch, but it's not like the overwhelming firepower would net him a win. He just doesn't have the toolset necessary to clear (though it's a surprisingly potent one nonetheless).

Last edited:
True.
Like, with moderate wank, he should scale to or above Fiamma , who also with a bit of wank can get up to potentially up to Solar System level or beyond, depending on how you interpret him scaling above Gabriel (Astro in Hand nonsense included) and even having an entire Phase backing him up in his LPSAD (hope I got that acronym right) form) he'd basically eclipse almost everything in firepower.

Like I said, pretty big stretch, but it's not like the overwhelming firepower would net him a win. He just doesn't have the toolset necessary to clear (though it's a surprisingly potent one nonetheless).

If Ollerus goes that far up, it's definitely going to be hard seeing him defeat any Beasts even when they are weakened to shit, let alone Zeus(who potentially would be well above Solar System+), God Arjuna(who would scale very much to him considering how they worded how they are different and the former is "more powerful), Cernunnos(who can throw around Large Planet+ Curses immediately and instantly from fucking anywhere) and Oberon Vortigern(who basically is a walking Black Hole and is basically Fate's answer to Evolt)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If Ollerus goes that far up, it's definitely going to be hard seeing him defeat any Beasts even when they are weakened to shit, let alone Zeus(who potentially would be well above Solar System+), God Arjuna(who would scale very much to him considering how they worded how they are different and the former is "more powerful), Cernunnos(who can throw around Large Planet+ Curses immediately and instantly from fucking anywhere) and Oberon Vortigern(who basically is a walking Black Hole and is basically Fate's answer to Evolt)
Yeah.
Now that I think about it, "moderate wank" may have been an understatement. I'm talking like... Fiamma being backed up by an entire Phase (potentially universal but I get that's a whole other argument) < the Invisible Thing (at that time) < 50/50 Othinus (sure it could have been due to the paradox, but I honestly think it makes more sense that she was just flat out stronger than it at the time) who is about equal to Ollerus.

Which gets you Universal Ollerus :mjlol
It's a huge stretch but the groundwork is technically there.

Yeah.
Now that I think about it, "moderate wank" may have been an understatement. I'm talking like... Fiamma being backed up by an entire Phase (potentially universal but I get that's a whole other argument) < the Invisible Thing (at that time) < 50/50 Othinus (sure it could have been due to the paradox, but I honestly think it makes more sense that she was just flat out stronger than it at the time) who is about equal to Ollerus.

Universal Ollerus :mjlol
It's a huge stretch but the groundwork is technically there.

Yeah that ain't moderate... not in the slightest man lol. :oldryoma
And if we go that far then Kama is absolutely Universal as well, so is Zeus at full power(which Ollerus would have to face)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Poor Enkidu never stood a chance against Gerard, a man capable of breaking out of the Speed Force with ease.

Is what I would say if I were mentally ill, but Enkidu takes him out easily. :mjlol

Last edited:

Poor Enkidu never stood a chance against Gerard, a man capable of breaking out of the Speedforce with ease.

Is what I would say if I were mentally ill, but Enkidu takes him out easily. :mjlol

Enkidu would absolutely wreck him with the most hilariously ease yet.
It's also funny because they legit forget that Enkidu's Chains can also get stronger against Divine Targets... which Gerard IS by Bleach Standards, oops.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
On that note, the Speed Force is basically multiversal+ right? Or is it beyond that?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
On that note, the Speed Force is basically multiversal+ right? Or is it beyond that?
Depends on the writer. Its multiversal+ in some stories, while in others, like with Grant Morrison's, shit reaches so far into omniversal that you'd wonder if the writer was on crack when he wrote it or some shit. :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The speedforce is what drives DC forward and apparently was strong enough to crack the omniverse in half and is what let The Empty Hand obtain the power to just neg diff true form darkseid

they thought guts and monster hunter stood a chance in elden ring so
Now if they said Borderlands Characters we'd have something to talk about
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back