Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
the version he had before fighting Toji maybe
the Limitless version he figured out later I don't think so
I mean it still fundamentally works on a blacklist, while Accelerator's works on a whitelist. With the latter having better "speed feats" for his automatic defense.

So maybe. Maybe not.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

The more I think about it, can't you literally blitz Gojo's Infinity unlike Accelerator's redirection? :hm
Well past Gojo explains that he has to calculate the mass and acceleration of objects so he can can stop them so maybe?

The problem is that Present Gojo is a whole different beast then past Gojo so weaknesses past Gojo has or says may not actually apply to the current Gojo.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
That was just one Aleister. About 1 billion more to go. :maybe
Stack as many universe sized dimensions on top of each other as you want, they'll never be equal to an actual Universal+ character.

Stop while you're ahead and still have credibility.

No wonder Astaro went hard with the Alcides vs. Misaka thread when they had this :oldryoma
If Alcides would murder her easily, Enkidu would absolutely brutalize her and explicitly is the type of Pragmatists to not even give any quarter in the slightest.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Stack as many universe sized dimensions on top of each other as you want, they'll never be equal to an actual Universal+ character.

Stop while you're ahead and still have credibility.
:maybe
Even downplaying them they are absolutely still universal+ for the high tiers. Checkmate.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
whats important to keep in mind is that

janky mid 2000s toy sideways still solos toaru :mjpls
sideways104.jpg

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
:maybe
Even downplaying them they are absolutely still universal+ for the high tiers. Checkmate.
None of them are equal to Rom, an actual Universal+ character with negation on a level none of them can resist.

He solos the verse, I'm afraid It's just the truth.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
None of them are equal to Rom, an actual Universal+ character with negation on a level none of them can resist.

He solos the verse, I'm afraid It's just the truth.
Multiple universe sized dimensions that are even described as having distance between them > universal+.
Rom is simply outmatched.

Neutralizer has vectors anyway gg.
:mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
They're not infinite? Only the size of universes?

Weak ass series tbh. Rom still solos with ease.
Qualitatively above the normal physical universe. Phase beings shatter the normal universe but Phases handle them just fine.
The Hidden World IS infinite though.
Poor Rom never stood a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back