Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro I can see you rating spamming people. Cut it out dude.
anonareyouokay.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator ignores the bootleg Imagine Breaker Rom has and turns him into a pile of scrap metal. :mjpls

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I mean, okay? Blastaar is universal+ because he fought Surfer for 5 seconds.

I can make baseless claims too. "JUGGERNAUT SOLOS TO ARU!" It's not hard.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I mean, okay? Blastaar is universal+ because he fought Surfer for 5 seconds.

I can make baseless claims too. "JUGGERNAUT SOLOS TO ARU!" It's not hard.
I mean Aleister quite literally destroyed the infinite realm of the Hidden World. Which exists outside of and is >>> the physical universe AND all of the Phases. It's not baseless.

Admittedly it was off-screen, but this IS the man who had to take precautions to stop his transformation into a Magic God.
And characters like Aiwass, Coronzon, and the Secret Chiefs should also be stronger.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I mean Aleister quite literally destroyed the infinite realm of the Hidden World. Which exists outside of and is >>> the physical universe AND all of the Phases. It's not baseless.

Admittedly it was off-screen, but this IS the man who had to take precautions to stop his transformation into a Magic God.
Infinite space Isn't equal to infinite time and space. It is quite baseless.

Continue the cope. It wont help anyone in the verse against the greatest of the space-knights.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Infinite space Isn't equal to infinite time and space. It is quite baseless.

Continue the cope. It wont help anyone in the verse against the greatest of the space-knights.
I'm pretty sure it's described as having exactly that, but I don't have the quote on me.
There's no cope here my friend. You're seeing things.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I'm pretty sure it's described as having exactly that, but I don't have the quote on me.
There's no cope here my friend. You're seeing things.
I'm not seeing anything, because you aren't posting anything, yes indeed.

All I need is a statement saying that this place is infinite in scope, not "The laws of distance and time don't matter here" or "Direction and Depth are indistinguishable". Because that can just as easily be a dimension that doesn't abide by regular laws of physics rather than something actually infinite in scope.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm not seeing anything, because you aren't posting anything, yes indeed.

All I need is a statement saying that this place is infinite in scope, not "The laws of distance and time don't matter here" or "Direction and Depth are indistinguishable". Because that can just as easily be a dimension that doesn't abide by regular laws of physics rather than something actually infinite in scope.
Lol

“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

“Does the same go for the others?”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
"The concepts of distance and time don't matter here" hmm. I would think they'd have to matter to be able to separate each other, sounds like some proper hyperbole to me mister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back