• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that actually Fu from SDBH they matched her up against? And there's dipshits in there that actually think SHE stomps!? I see the tards on Comicvine are still out in full force these days.
:mjlol

Yes, that's actually Fu from SDBH and they legit believe that Rimuru somehow has a fucking chance...
I'm pretty sure @Blade can go at length for how badly Fu stomps the shit out of even their wanked version of Rimuru, let alone the actual one that's not even that strong to fight DBS characters.

Spergbattles retardation will never cease to amaze me

Still doesn't at all to me...

Team 7 from Boruto's generation would allow for a more even matchup honestly. That way you could avoid the “either way someone stomps”.

Just restrict Boruto to Karma V1 and just have the Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki trio.

Mook91 said:

She only needs to use it once so I don't see the point of that objection. Kakashi can only use Raikiri 4 times per day and that's a melee only attack with vastly less power and vastly inferior AOE while the fireball has range and power on par with the Rasenshuriken and didn't seem to tax Cinder in any particular way.
The me episode shows Cinder needing multiple seconds to not even fully liquefy much smaller volumes of metal.

So either the attack is highly draining, or it has a noticeable charge time. Personally I would guess charge time.

Either way, assuming that she'll just be casually tossing around fireballs that strong in the middle of a fight is questionable at best.

Edit, Nevermind. didn't see that the OP said bloodlusted. Opening with a highly draining attack, or flying away to charge up an attack would definitely be on the table.

Even when these dudes are showing some levels of intelligence, they then default to "Flying makes it far harder to deal with them" when that's ignoring the fact that when has Cinder ever hit anyone perfectly while flying too far to be equally hit by anything?

They also have Justice League vs Fate teams on the same page.

That matchup has been made at least three times on there recently, very wack.

They love to downplay American Comics almost as hard as they do Fate... it's amazing what happens when they keep allowing them to combine.
And they are STILL downplaying Super Karna and God Arjuna with their bullshit again. "They aren't Planet Busters", WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS SO MANY FUCKING TIMES ALREADY!!!

They keep fucking ignoring what Da Vinci was talking about and keep going by her saying "Servants can't destroy the Planet because "they are too weak" and ignore the "The Planet literally has safety precautions to avoid being destroyed" that she immediately goes to as a reason for what she said earlier.
Nothing at all after this has her ever state that "They are too weak or completely impossible" or any of that shit.
Hell, we literally see that the Planet's Safety Measures even show that Moriarty's plan? Wouldn't have worked even then.

Unless suddenly every fucking VS. Planet takes place on Nasuverse Earth, that should be belted off the table.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yes, that's actually Fu from SDBH and they legit believe that Rimuru somehow has a fucking chance...
I'm pretty sure @Blade can go at length for how badly Fu stomps the shit out of even their wanked version of Rimuru, let alone the actual one that's not even that strong to fight DBS characters.
Bruh, I don't need Blade to come in here to tell me just how horrendously Fu stomps a mudhole in Rimuru's ass. That boy from SDBH will have that asshole gaped like the grand canyon by the time he's done with that slag, before he just ends it with a flick of his wrist.

:hestonpls

Does Star get her pilot buddies and the missiles?
Otherwise, I dont think she'd be able to survive Balmung and she'd have to resort to Fist bump to Earth right out of the gate to deal with R2 and R3.

What difference would any of that make?
And most importantly:

I'm pretty sure she would only win against just Sieg Round 1 that's it and that's if it's just straight base Sieg.

Might want reread the OP there, the Flash being used in the thread is Wally.

As for the the topic? As usual the comic Justice League cleans house with little issue with only Goetia being a potential roadblock, everyone else gets stomped.

Also normal Servants are nowhere near lightspeed or relativistic for that matter, you can likely count the number of Servants who are legitimately in that speed range on one hand.

>Literally ignores Meltryllis' feat in the CCC Event and the fact that the nanomachines in Atlantis only boosts Mana, not strength or speed and Servants would be scaled to those very feats that Sherlock and Musashi does.
:giogio

I shouldn't be surprised anymore... but seriously, Blaze literally just fucking explained it in a different thread entirely.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

What difference would any of that make?
And most importantly:

I'm pretty sure she would only win against just Sieg Round 1 that's it and that's if it's just straight base Sieg.

Base Sieg w/Galvanism is basically the equivalent to a middle of the road Servant in terms of stats. Nothing in MHA has business with most of the notable humans, let alone Servants.

Honestly it shouldn't make a difference to the Sharingan whether Haku with that specific technique is Lightspeed while Rock Lee is just supersonic simply because Sharingan is precog.

Whether the attack is Lightspeed or just Speed of Sound, there wouldn't really be a difference since precognition simply predicts the future.

At the end of the day, Sasuke's body is slower than both sound and light in these earlier arcs.

... Does this dumbass not realize that this isn't not only how the Sharingan doesn't work, but this is not how precognition works?
This dude is definitely from SB for a stupid take like this...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
You think that's bad ?

I'm literally "debating" a nigga that unironically thinks that there are actual omnipotent characters in fiction.
And Xelios.

Fuck, i need a drink
funniest part of that thread is Rev actually bothered to check the chapters and Gerard cant even fucking regen from nothing. All this wank based literally on nothing at all

funniest part of that thread is Rev actually bothered to check the chapters and Gerard cant even fucking regen from nothing. All this wank based literally on nothing at all

I mean? That was true just from looking at it.
Gerard regened from the remains that Hitsugaya froze over and potentially the remaining Reiatsu he had. None of those parts actually disintegrated or dispersed or anything.
He was never hit by any attack that completely disintegrated him and considering how Auschwalen works, Gerard's Miracle was never like that in the first place.

I'm pretty certain that Makima's contract wouldn't stop her from D4C's bullshit...

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...nd-hadou-gods-vs-battler-and-beatrice.846136/

SB showing their incapability to understand simple concepts by going around in circles arguing "metahax" which is just another form of reality warping.

My nigga Deadpool got meta hax, is he fighting Umineko now? My nigga The Mask has metahax, is he fighting Kubik now?

Naw son, unless you can actually show that it leads to something coherent like Animal Man using his meta powers (Reality Warping) to utilize high tier erasing techs, it's meaningless and should be left out of any discussion.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Apparently the size of the cosmology which the Downstreamers created, tinker with, and can affect is equivalental to a woodin cardinal in scope. If true, then none of them can realistically compare as that's absurdely deep into omniversal. Metahax means shit when they can blow up your entire story like it was a grain of sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back