• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
I don't think users in FanVerse are as butthurts as users here. Just posting my opinion how bad this thread is and 2 users attacked me with insult and the creator of this thread took my rep and called me mentally challenged smh.

I don't think users in FanVerse are as butthurts as users here. Just posting my opinion how bad this thread is and 2 users attacked me with insult and the creator of this thread took my rep and called me mentally challenged smh.

Fanverse literally has the same damn thread there where people literally does the same thing here.
So I'm not exactly sure where your ridiculous high horse is coming from to suddenly try and be like "I'll act like a dollar store faggot and pretend I'm making a point" but it's clearly obvious you don't understand shit about the OBD, i'll fill you in:

This thread's purpose you so vehemently bash? That's the fucking point! We aren't a goddamned kids club who pretend that we have some stick up in our ass use that to pretend we are the best, there's no need to, we ARE the best versus debating site around.
You think people go to Spacebattles because it's good? No, they go there because they want to have their dick sucked for spare change.
ComicVine? Trolls only go there so they can have some fun and everyone just talks over each other. Reddit? Quora? Bitch please...

So why don't you roll your ass back to that dying shame of a site that is Fanverse and stop fucking embarrassing yourself any further? It's clearly obvious you only came here to start shit and you are honestly completely fucking terrible at it.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Fanverse literally has the same damn thread there where people literally does the same thing here.
So I'm not exactly sure where your ridiculous high horse is coming from to suddenly try and be like "I'll act like a dollar store faggot and pretend I'm making a point" but it's clearly obvious you don't understand shit about the OBD, i'll fill you in:
Sure just because 99% of people is donkey that means you can be a donkey too.
This thread's purpose you so vehemently bash? That's the fucking point! We aren't a goddamned kids club who pretend that we have some stick up in our ass use that to pretend we are the best, there's no need to, we ARE the best versus debating site around.
You think people go to Spacebattles because it's good? No, they go there because they want to have their dick sucked for spare change.
ComicVine? Trolls only go there so they can have some fun and everyone just talks over each other. Reddit? Quora? Bitch please...
Good to admit how pathetic this thread is.
So why don't you roll your ass back to that dying shame of a site that is Fanverse and stop fucking embarrassing yourself any further? It's clearly obvious you only came here to start shit and you are honestly completely fucking terrible at it.
I said this thread is pathetic for trying to embarrass users from other forums. It's people like you sucking up to this thread justifying it just because 99% of people is a donky you can be a donkey too. No need to be butthurt.

Sure just because 99% of people is donkey that means you can be a donkey too.

Wait, I'm actually being lectured by a guy that, a few hours ago, tried to make an argument like a 5 year old by repeating what I said and only changing a few words around?

Good to admit how pathetic this thread is.

Not as even remotely in the same league as you are... For fuck's sake, this is the guy who has been getting his ass kicked for 3-4 pages in the One Piece Thread here that it's becoming hilariously sad.

You yourself are in a Glass House and you are throwing rocks from within it.

I said this thread is pathetic for trying to embarrass users from other forums. It's people like you sucking up to this thread justifying it just because 99% of people is a donky you can be a donkey too. No need to be butthurt.

Bro, this thread isn't for expressing your opinion or constantly bitching about what we do, there's a reason people are mocking the shit out of you right now for trying to be a moral busybody and failing at it.
This thread is to make fun of arguments we have seen in other sites, if people have a problem with that, they can step up and actually be men, women and everything inbetween or whatever... and actually talk it out. I had someone with actual heart confront me on this because in the end, it's just a debate.
The fact you think that somehow this shit is personal is honestly pathetic.
Go run your sorry ass back to WorstGen, seems like they miss you over there.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Wait, I'm actually being lectured by a guy that, a few hours ago, tried to make an argument like a 5 year old by repeating what I said and only changing a few words around?
I said this thread is pathetic and you came at me like a little kid
Not as even remotely in the same league as you are... For fuck's sake, this is the guy who has been getting his ass kicked for 3-4 pages in the One Piece Thread here that it's becoming hilariously sad.
You yourself are in a Glass House and you are throwing rocks from within it.
You can't even link which posts embarrass me. You are talking out of your ass because you are desperate to make a man out of yourself.
Bro, this thread isn't for expressing your opinion or constantly bitching about what we do, there's a reason people are mocking the shit out of you right now for trying to be a moral busybody and failing at it.
This thread is to make fun of arguments we have seen in other sites, if people have a problem with that, they can step up and actually be men, women and everything inbetween or whatever... and actually talk it out. I had someone with actual heart confront me on this because in the end, it's just a debate.
The fact you think that somehow this shit is personal is honestly pathetic.
Go run your sorry ass back to WorstGen, seems like they miss you over there.
I said this thread is pathetic then you came at me mocking me. You are the last person to talk about calm debate when you acted like a little kid.

Also I didn't see any thread on Worstgen that tries to embarrass users from other forums.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't think users in FanVerse are as butthurts as users here.
>says the butthurt retard who literally came all the way to this forum from there to bitch and whine over shit said here

almPd1f.jpg

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
>says the butthurt retard who literally came all the way to this forum from there to bitch and whine over shit said here

almPd1f.jpg
I came to this forum to play mafia. Then I saw this thread and i said how pathetic this thread is. Stop being a crybaby because I'm reasonable not nut sucker like you defending this thread just because other forums also do this. This is like just because 99% of humans is donkey then I can be a donkey too.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I came to this forum to play mafia. Then I saw this thread and i said how pathetic this thread is.
>join date was less than a week ago
>has only 65 posts
Yeah sure lol keep telling yourself that while you spend a good amount of that shitting and pissing yourself over the section of the board based on vs debates sunny. No one else is convinced by it.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
>join date was less than a week ago
>has only 65 posts
Yeah sure lol keep telling yourself that while you spend a good amount of that shitting and pissing yourself over the section of the board based on vs debates sunny. No one else is convinced by it.
My first post was on mafia section. Then I saw this thread and said how pathetic this is. I also came across vs debate and saw some unreasonable takes. I quoted them. Stop being a bitch because what I said was right about this thread being pathetic.

I came to this forum to play mafia.

Then why are the fuck are you even here? Mafia has it's own subsection you can just stay there at.

It's literally 2 subsections down.

Then I saw this thread and i said how pathetic this thread is.

"So I decided to get on my high horse and pretend I'll be a Troll to give myself sustenance.

Stop being a crybaby because I'm reasonable not nut sucker like you defending this thread just because other forums also do this.

Dude, your post history is shit and it's obvious you are being a fucking troll in excess.

his is like just because 99% of humans is donkey then I can be a donkey too.

Seriously, this is the type of shit you see from Twitter these days, already a lost cause.

My first post was on mafia section. Then I saw this thread and said how pathetic this is. I also came across vs debate and saw some unreasonable takes. I quoted them. Stop being a bitch because what I said was right about this thread being pathetic.

Your first post doesn't mean shit, you literally spent most of your posting history being a stonewalling bitch in the One Piece Feats Thread even when people called you out on it and now you are equally starting shit too.
"But nah man, I did one post in Mafia, that saves me right?" You truly are a sad, pathetic little man aren't you?

EDIT: And again, I find this hilarious that you keep calling us bitches when your first post in here is literally repeating my sentences like a goddamned Ex-Wife who didn't get shit in the divorce proceedings.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My first post was on mafia section. Then I got my ass handed to me in a vs debate and got butthut to the point of coming to this thread to bitch about it.
FFYI
I also came across vs debate and saw some unreasonable takes.
Explain how our takes are unreasonable, and don't go pulling the "muh opinion" card when the whole point of this forum is to get a consensus, not act like every single opinion must be cradled and sacred.
I quoted them. Stop being a bitch because what I said was right about this thread being pathetic.
It's their opinions. This thread is pathetic.
Way to shoot yourself in the foot by ignoring your original argument numbskull.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Then why are the fuck are you even here? Mafia has it's own subsection you can just stay there at.
Because I saw this thread and saw some users linked users from other forums to embarrass them. I said my opinion then you came at me like a crybaby. You dragged this conversation long enough. You can just stfu but no you are trying so hard to defend this thread like a loyal *** hugger you are.
"So I decided to get on my high horse and pretend I'll be a Troll to give myself sustenance.
I said what I thought this thread is pathetic. There is no troll. You dragged this conversation long enough because you can't admit what I said was right.
Dude, your post history is shit and it's obvious you are being a fucking troll in excess.
Mostly I posted in vs debate based on manga. You need to improve your reading comprehension if that's trolling.
Seriously, this is the type of shit you see from Twitter these days, already a lost cause.
That's you are right?
Your first post doesn't mean shit, you literally spent most of your posting history being a stonewalling bitch in the One Piece Feats Thread even when people called you out on it and now you are equally starting shit too.
"But nah man, I did one post in Mafia, that saves me right?" You truly are a sad, pathetic little man aren't you?
Because they kept quoting me can't admit what I said. Not my fault. If they can admit manga facts and stop quoting me I won't spend my times on vs debates.

Reread the convo before lashing out like a crybaby you are.
Explain how our takes are unreasonable, and don't go pulling the "muh opinion" card when the whole point of this forum is to get a consensus, not act like every single opinion must be cradled and sacred.
I saw some unreasonable takes in vs debates not here. What I saw here is some pathetic users like you linking users posts from other forums to embarrass them.
Way to shoot yourself in the foot by ignoring your original argument numbskull.
I said it's those users opinions from other forums regarding manga debates. I'm not linking some unreasonable takes here then trying to embarrass those users that I though unreasonable. I quoted them.

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
"muh opinion"
No one cares asshole, explain how our takes are unreasonable in a vs debate context.
I said it's those users opinions from other forums regarding manga debates. I'm not linking some unreasonable takes here then try to embarrass those users that I though unreasonable. I quoted them.
One fix your shitty grammar, shit like "I though unreasonable" shows this clearly. Two, don't pretend you give a shit about these random assholes who's opinions are meaningless in a vs debate context as the whole point is to reach a consensus, it's obvious you are only doing this because your shit opinion was rightfully trashed. Three, if they are the ones who make the posts, they embarrassed themselves for saying it in the first place. Four, you have yet to explain why our takes are unreasonable outside of "muh opinion' which tells me you are the kind of dumbass who unironically thinks shit like "p1 nardo could beat Galactus" would be as valid as anything.

Because I saw this thread and saw some users linked users from other forums to embarrass them. I said my opinion then you came at me like a crybaby. You dragged this conversation long enough. You can just stfu but no you are trying so hard to defend this thread like a loyal *** hugger you are.

Bro, you really are like someone from fucking Twitter, thinking your opinion shields you from any level of criticism...
Newsflash, it doesn't and it's the same shit for VS. debates. It's fucking amazing how you can get by from breathing considering you continue trying to get on that horse after we riddled it with bullets.

I said what I thought this thread is pathetic. There is no troll. You dragged this conversation long enough because you can't admit what I said was right.

"I came into this topic saying how pathetic everyone is for allowing it, why are you attacking me? You are proving my point!" Seriously dude? We are doing this shit? You could have ignored the topic but you absolutely didn't and CHOSE to come in and say something anyway.

Mostly I posted in vs debate based on manga. You need to improve your reading comprehension if that's trolling.

Yes. I've seen most of your topics in the One Piece Feats thread... like you, it's absolute shit and stonewalling so yeah, it's trolling.

That's you are right?

Learn to fucking grammar dude.

Because they kept quoting me can't admit what I said. Not my fault. If they can admit manga facts and stop quoting me I won't spend my times on vs debates.

Reread the convo before lashing out like a crybaby you are.

"If I keep calling him a crybaby, he'll stop right? He'll stop right?!"
Again, I looked in that One Piece Feats Thread and they DID answer your questions, they even gave you those feats and rebuttals and you still refused to listen because you honestly believe that Katakuri is somehow stronger than Law is currently because of some stupid shit.
You are still doing right the fuck now?! Who the fuck are you to pretend you have any horse in this race?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Digging users posts from other forums to embarrass them. It's their opinions. This thread is pathetic.
What are you doing? What is your purpose in doing this?

This thread has been a OBD hallmark for well over 15 years from NF and continuing here, pointing out when other users on other sites make bad takes, use fallacious logic, and debate in bad faith or outright lying in vs matches. If you dislike it, don't post in this thread and don't comment on it.

It isn't hard.

And at any rate I am not going to warn you or anything like that despite the fact you came here antagonistically looking to cause issues but it stops now.

Myralice

Apparently I'm a problem.
@Jailor Here's my take on this. You can be 100% right and it won't mean fuck-all...
I'm pretty sure we're allowed to be wrong on the internet as much as we want as long as we're having fun.
Or are you gonna call the internet police on us for being biased?

Go be a giant baby somewhere else, or stay if you want. If you wanna be a clown you're in good company at least. :oldryoma

Now to actually get back to business:

I mean even if you watched the entire anime your at volume 22... of over 50.

Like people aren't theorizing Accelerator's power. Current Accelerator can deal with people who can blow up the Universe(and have a ton of hax). In his base form which is still noted as being weaker in calculation ability than pre-headshot. He just learned how to deal with more things. Including magic(which doesn't follow physical laws and originally did weird stuff when Accelerator passively reflected it). In his white wing mode he can get hit without his reflection blasts that are capable of destroying Eurasia and not die.

Though if I had to give a reason we know per Heaven's Feel day 8 that a shield overwhelming the magical energy of the lance can stop Gae Bolg and Accelerator should easily fit that bill. Especially current Accelerator.

... They do realize the only reason the Shield is able to do so is BECAUSE it's not just a normal Shield filled with Magical Energy. Rho Aias is on the level of Ajax's Shield(which we still don't know the name of) and Ahkellius Kosmos, a Shield that literally manifests the World as a defense:

Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Rho Aias [Noble Phantasm], p.078-079 [T]
Rho Aias [Noble Phantasm]
The Seven Rings that Cover the Fiery Heavens.
In Greek mythology, the shield used by the hero Aias during the Trojan War.

It was a bronze shield covered by seven layers of ox hide, and the only thing that proved capable of stopping the javelin of the great hero of Troy, Hector. (Though it managed to penetrate six layers of ox hide, the seventh layer was unbroken.)
Afterward, its fame spread, and its existence was eventually sublimed into a "conceptual armament" boasting absolute defensive power against thrown weapons.

It is the only defensive armament Archer can use proficiently.
The Rho Aias that protected Shirou's spellcasting during the finale of the Rin route was not something he projected himself, but was actually made by Archer who was watching the battle from a distance.

Considering Rho Aias ultimately blocked Durandal, which was able to block Large Planet destroying weaponry from Lostbelt Artemis and the blade was never destroyed or dulled, I would put that well past Accelerator's ability to just "deal with"(especially since there's nothing in the series that shows Accelerator having Magical Energy of any kind), especially since he's never shown to screw with causality in the first place...

The fuck type of thread is this?!

I meant why did nobody throw salem into another dimension in canon
1. Why does this matter to Alucard? He had bodied for more bullshit characters than Salem.

2. The reason why nobody threw Salem in another dimension in Canon is because:
1A. No one is physically strong enough to throw her into space.
2A. Ozpin had the smart idea to put the Relics in places to hide them from Salem for some insane reason rather than use them to kick her ass and seal her away while he was Ozma or a later reincarnation.
3A. The Writers didn't think that far in the slightest.
4A. All of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back