• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I can get that but I'm saying was it explained in that page of where they explained it? Because it would feel weird to put that there and yet not explain the difference right there by having a character explain it.
It's like how in Fate/Stay Night, Shirou and Rin explicitly talk about Noble Phantasms only for Shirou to immediately say how strong they are even in comparison of a Servant's strength of the same Rank and Rin tells him he's right and go for a demonstration.

Like if it was explained elsewhere, it would feel weird when the timing itself would benefit then and there, get what I mean?
I don't recall where it was stated to be honest. But yeah I get what you're saying.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
???????

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
All jokes aside how strong IS Rimuru anyway? I've been hearing a lot of multiversal shit but I'm assuming that's wank.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
All jokes aside how strong IS Rimuru anyway? I've been hearing a lot of multiversal shit but I'm assuming that's wank.
the highest ive ever heard was 10,000x universal, but I remember the Luke Skywalker vs Rimuru thread on old obd people argued that "world" didnt mean universe in that context

I have no clue what's what, but even the highest end for Rimuru gets eaten by even the most heavily downplayed versions of true Unicron lol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
That was the problem with it. It was unclear if it meant world or universe, but it just said world so I went with that myself.
yeah I haven't really bothered to look deeper to verify, just skimmed that thread because rimuru looks like a stupid series to me and i dont care how strong it is lol

definitely seen cases where world does mean universe like transformers alternity but idk what the context was here

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
:skully
"Not only would Vegeta and Goku finger fuck Thor and Superman respectively, but the wanked, absurd scaling in either of those videos for both parties i.e Thor, Vegeta, Superman, Goku were trash. Again DB proving it's only for entertainment purposes as all of their shit is really only instagram, SethTheProgrammer or quora tier level scaling trash."

:mjlol Oh Shit, lad in there just took a shot at insta, Seth and Quora all at once... Without realizing that he's barely one step below those levels since he frequently orbits comicvine.:russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back