• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
"Izzat a JoJo reference?" 🤓

Hy3CvL_mKwEu7QN_zgxHswVIuEoxs8-my__eCfjQtz0.jpg

:mjpls

:kobeha

The truly hilarious part about the Fate Rant? EVERYTHING about it is wrong.
From what he uses as info on Bellerophron only moving at 400KM-500KM:
xPaapuG.jpeg

I didn't know supposedly was meant to be definitive... :mjpls

To trying to say Gordius Wheel can only move at 400KM as well "as it makes more sense"... despite there being a passage of it clearing 100 Meters to 0 in a blink of an eye:
Accompanying Rider’s roar, the bulls stamped hard once on the asphalt ground; their cloven hooves rushed forward like raging billows. Waver, though overwhelmed by their majesty, nevertheless made an utmost effort to open his eyes wide, so as not to pass out again like the last time. At the fore was a very strong anti-city Noble Phantasm about to be released; in order to gain the initiative, Rider rushed as if his life depended on it, definitely unwilling to give up an opportunity to defeat Saber.

The King of Conquerors’ direct attack sent a shiver down Saber’s spine. By the rushing of the divine bulls, the hundred-meter distance had instantaneously been decreased to zero. In the blink of an eye, the might of Gordius Wheel manifested before her eyes.

If the hilt of her precious sword had still been in her hand, then she would definitely have been certain of victory; facing the golden radiance that Rider raised, there was only one thing that she could shout out, one true name.
To using the fact that Saber had "issues" with bullets despite the fact that they are being fired from Lancelot who turned into Servant killing Noble Phantasms which isn't hard to find out that they basically ignore physics and even how the weapon works entirely(Like turning a Flare into a Heat Seeking Missile)

And ONLY use F/SN and F/Z and not anything that contradicts it... like say FGO:

>Arjuna literally swatted some Servant enhanced Bullets like they was nothing

Lightning Using Servants exists(Genuine Lightning at that):

z6MZ44B.jpg

Gu9ZchE.jpg

This shit isn't even hard to find, I literally took maybe 2 Hours to compile this up in the Nasuverse Thread and that's just the baseline from each series.

But nah, just sugarcoat nonsense and ignore the Lightspeed/FTL confirmation that happened a month ago... lol.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Given the way the original mythology is for both, it'd be a hell of a fight between Herakles and Achilles, due to the latter's invincibility...

:mjlolUp until Herakles figures out his weakness, because yes, contrary to what certain people and trash authors(*cough*Riordan*cough*) believe, Herakles has his moments of being genuinely smart, so he'd absolutely figure it out sooner or later. And from there, he'd basically run right through Achilles.
Yeah, isn't the whole point of several of his Labors stuff that he CAN'T have accomplished with physical strength alone?
He's a pretty crafty bastard all things considered.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, isn't the whole point of several of his Labors stuff that he CAN'T have accomplished with physical strength alone?
He's a pretty crafty bastard all things considered.
The labor of cleaning out the stables comes to mind first. Nigga just said "Fuck this, I ain't shoveling through shit till next week!" and proceeded to figure out there was a wall/dam nearby with water behind it, smashed it through, and sent the water crashing down and cleaning up his mess for him. :mjlol Or in another version, went total CHAD and convinced a random ass nymph to flood it out for him, and in one version, had sex with her afterward. Man was just built different.:russ

Mr.OMG

Paramount
It's more because of sheer fucking karma and Ritsuka being such a nice person that everything they do usually ends up saving their asses(Making friends with locals usually saves their bacon later or being nice to enemy Servants usually have them save someone else whose vitally important later).

The issue is that Touma's terrible luck can very much fuck him over here, remember that.
The problem here is that Touma is not a good man. He is a psychologically sick man who should have been in the hospital a long time ago. To say that Touma is practically the biggest selfish person in the whole series is to say nothing. God, he's selfish enough to sacrifice all of humanity for his own happiness. As Hamazura said, you have to go through countless false layers to see the real Touma, who is entirely composed of selfishness. And that's to say nothing of his other not so good qualities, such as his obvious hypocrisy, which he doesn't even deny, on the contrary, Touma generally considers hypocrisy something good, his propensity for violence, it has been said that Touma always tries to solve problems with his fists, or that Touma is a born psychological manipulator who can very quickly find people's weaknesses and use them to his advantage. And so on, this quote explains it all very well. Any Servant who is not an idiot will sooner or later realize that Touma is not a good person.
"Well, you can still make that fit within the acceptable margin of error, right? But his mentality is much more juvenile than I had expected. He despises himself as evil, but I wonder if he realizes that is just the reverse side of his intense longing for good... And yet the Imagine Breaker that the #1 is chasing after does not take action because he associates himself with either good or evil. That Imagine Breaker is merely acting according to the spirit that is welling up from within him. It is merely that what he does looks like good from the viewpoint of others."

The problem here is that Touma is not a good man. He is a psychologically sick man who should have been in the hospital a long time ago. To say that Touma is practically the biggest selfish person in the whole series is to say nothing. God, he's selfish enough to sacrifice all of humanity for his own happiness. As Hamazura said, you have to go through countless false layers to see the real Touma, who is entirely composed of selfishness. And that's to say nothing of his other not so good qualities, such as his obvious hypocrisy, which he doesn't even deny, on the contrary, Touma generally considers hypocrisy something good, his propensity for violence, it has been said that Touma always tries to solve problems with his fists, or that Touma is a born psychological manipulator who can very quickly find people's weaknesses and use them to his advantage. And so on, this quote explains it all very well. Any Servant who is not an idiot will sooner or later realize that Touma is not a good person.

I thought Touma was closer to Shirou Emiya but holy fuck, that sounds like a walking sociopath and yeah, he wouldn't last long at all in the Grand Order.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back