• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>That round 5
Doom is gonna fold the verse like a fucking wet cloth Jesus christ

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I never understood the Ulq hype in the espada ranking
Like outside of the forms what exactly puts him above the other espada
Nothing really.

It's either jizzing over the transformation, or they appeal to his AOE/wank the hell out of H2 and his performance against him. Other Espada faced much stronger competition than the Ichigo he owned, then he just kind of got murked by H2.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I never understood the Ulq hype in the espada ranking
Like outside of the forms what exactly puts him above the other espada
Nothing but having some presence in the manga, don't get what's up with Ulq anyway, if we're talking rival's Grimmjow's better and was actually built up as one, while Ulq needed to convince Ichigo to fight him.

Really he just seemed to be there so Ichigo could go berserk and have his own little character arc about 'hearts' other than that you could replace him and nothing would really be different.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ulquiorra’s got better showings than the 3 supposedly above him minus Barragan if just for Respira being broken.

Captains with Bankai or even Shikai could hold their their own against them while Ichigo’s whose Captain level needed Bankai and Hollow Mask just to get a leg up on Ulquiorra’s Base form.

Fight was basically over the moment Ulquiorra released. And he only went into Segunda Etapa to prove a point.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Except the captains were very clearly boosted in power, see SS Arc Shunsui saying he'd be KO'd by Chad's blast to keeping pace with Stark in FKT.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ulquiorra’s got better showings than the 3 supposedly above him minus Barragan if just for Respira being broken.
No he doesn't.
Captains with Bankai or even Shikai could hold their their own against them while Ichigo’s whose Captain level needed Bankai and Hollow Mask just to get a leg up on Ulquiorra’s Base form.
You're ignoring the fact that Captains are NOT equal.

The guys fighting Stark in Shikai were the guys who survived a prolonged fight with an enraged Yamamoto and Vaizard Captains who had and were using masks themselves and still lost.

Basically all the people these Espada fought shit on the version of Ichigo Ulquiorra was fighting, with or without his mask
Fight was basically over the moment Ulquiorra released. And he only went into Segunda Etapa to prove a point.
Which only adds to the problem of him having NOTHING with which to put him above the other espada.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Even if we went by numbers, how well could they perform? Bleach is like DBZ where number advantages don’t matter against a superior opponent that’ll just steamroll regardless

R1 Ulquiorra even giving advice to Ichigo on how to react to him still nearly lopped his head off with a casual blitz and a Getsuga did no damage to him. Other than Shinsui, who else would perform any better than that fought the Top 3?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Weren't Shark Tits n Stark fucking with there opponents?
Stark was when the two Vaizards were doing well (and against nerfed Shunsui and Ukitake).

The second he stopped playing, he murked the two Vaizards and then got beat by Shunsui once his zanpaktou stopped fucking with him.

Harribel wasn't fucking around at all, Hitsugaya was barely able to defend himself until he could use his Hundred Flowers against her. Then he needed backup from two Vaizard Lieutenants (one of which is now a Captain mind you) to fight against her.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Even if we went by numbers, how well could they perform?
Significantly better considering they have better feats against stronger Espada.
Bleach is like DBZ where number advantages don’t matter against a superior opponent that’ll just steamroll regardless
Which is why the fact these individuals did so well against stronger Espada puts them above that version of Ichigo.
R1 Ulquiorra even giving advice to Ichigo on how to react to him still nearly lopped his head off and a Getsuga did no damage to him. Other than Shinsui, who else would perform any better than that fought the Top 3?
Most of them aside from maybe the Vaizard Lieutenants and even then you have Mashiro shitting on base Wonderweiss and Lisa holding her own solo vs Harribel.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Remind me what this quote is for again?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>That round 5
Doom is gonna fold the verse like a fucking wet cloth Jesus christ
I know Doom is ridiculous and all, but is he really THAT bullshit even with no prep?
And Aleister himself has a day of prep.

I thought there'd at least be a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.