• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Massive enough powers that don’t even need to regenerate like Thor’s Arc Fusion Blades at max output, Fiamma’s sword of fire, Accelerator’s Black Wings, and Leivinia’s Telesma also overwhelm IB from being too massive to fully negate.

The reason Touma could stop Othinus’ attack which was greater than all the above combined is because later on we found out the more supernatural or further removed from reality a being is, the more thresholds Imagine Breaker gets in how effective it is.

Basically, what it can nullify increases dramatically against powerful enough opponents
Do you have the quote for that last part?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Do you have the quote for that last part?

Kamijou Touma did not resist that torrent of power. In fact, he viewed it like a great wind as he ran straight toward the golden demon. From the very first move, he used his right fist: Imagine Breaker. No matter how absurdly powerful this being was…no, the further removed his opponent was from normal physical phenomena, the more vividly this boy's power would manifest itself.

There was precedent.

There was the artificially-created Kazakiri Hyouka, there was Archangel Gabriel who had existed since time immemorial, and there was Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass who had lurked in the depths of Academy City.

Angels and demons.

Those beings were so ridiculously beyond the normal that those words barely seemed to hold any weight at all. However. The further she was removed from ordinary physical risks such as metal pipes, knives, and guns, the more critical the damage Imagine Breaker could do to Great Demon Coronzon.

Proto234

Distinguished

All of them tear apart Nazarick, never understood why they keep believing Nazarick is something special.
How strong are Space Marines in general again? As in standard, run of the mill Space Marines

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Honestly, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure what's the worst I've seen when it comes to Accelerator downplay.

Besides the insinuation that fucking HEAT (or lack thereof) would do him in... when it's explicitly one of the things he's stated to control in his fucking WWE introduction by the narrator if you want to put it like that.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yes, an attack capable of destroying only a building will surpass IB if it has a constant energy source, such as a mage, but an attack capable of destroying the universe and all its Phases cannot surpass IB unless it has a constant energy source, Gungnir is a spear, not a beam of energy or something like that.

Massive enough powers that don’t even need to regenerate like Thor’s Arc Fusion Blades at max output, Fiamma’s sword of fire, Accelerator’s Black Wings, and Leivinia’s Telesma also overwhelm IB from being too massive to fully negate.

The reason Touma could stop Othinus’ attack which was greater than all the above combined is because later on we found out the more supernatural or further removed from reality a being is, the more thresholds Imagine Breaker gets in how effective it is.

Basically, what it can nullify increases dramatically against powerful enough opponents

So then where the fuck are these niggas on SB getting the idea that IB can negate ANYTHING supernatural regardless of what it is
gik9Y48.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It can negate anything that falls under supernatural, just that there’s limits to what it can destroy.
no one on SB ever mentions that part though. For example, I got told her could beat Golden Amazo even with Amazos new feats and I was honestly confused as fuck

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Amazo's a robot anyway, it'd just be a repeat of him encountering the Five_Overs iirc.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:lolwat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back