• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tann-Jeee-Roow can absorb the power of those stars and meteors with his super smell

Here is some proof :maybeonceler:
ywo9Jzh.gif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I mean... isn't that technically true? I thought Elden Ring cosmology was like a bunch of layers of reality stacked on top of each other.

Unless SB poisoned my mind somehow.
I havent seen anything indicating this for elden ring, the eternal cities are just underground, they aren't on some other plane of existence

elden ring has stars and and other planets and such

dark souls is closer to this but they still aren't separate planes, dark souls world is just fucked up and weird

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I mean... isn't that technically true? I thought Elden Ring cosmology was like a bunch of layers of reality stacked on top of each other.

Unless SB poisoned my mind somehow.
It ain't flat. It is however a multiverse. Which each world being reflective of a different Tarnished. It's one of those games where the gameplay mechanics are acknowledged in-story as part of the cosmology. Some major quest-lines rely on invasions and being invaded for example.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Made an edit to my message. Can't wait to see how they "refute" this.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_1.png

Yhwach perpetuating absolute bullshit with the gamma ray burst nonsense

It's not even just Yhwach, this is how SB at large see Garou at Star level.

>energy from a star (or at least similar enough)
>hurting Superman instead of boosting him

:blobwhat

It's actually against Doomsday... which is obvious Doomsday would destroy Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back