• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait to hear Mook's reply on this, holy shit...

@Paxton I like how people believe you are me... when I explicitly have fucking nothing to do with you in any fashion. Jesus fucking Christ, I really did make SB fucking terrified of me :oldryoma

Un-fucking-real.

Like I want to actually get this straight @GaRbS
You basically either cried to the Mods or went to the Mods, had them break their own rules and perma-ban someone... because they cribbed notes from me?
How bitch made are you? This is speaking for the people of SB who constantly stalk these forums:

How bitch-made are you to be fucking terrified of me? Like that's fucking pathetic... but I guess that does make sense as I always throw your egos back in your face full time every time I was there for the last 2 years... :tupac

No regrets whatsoever and I even forced myself to be perma-banned to prove a point, you didn't get shit in the end.
Have fun with your shitty ass forum, won't stop me from mocking you and us being seen as the far superior alternative compared to your shitty, unearned arrogant having assholes. Kiss my black ass.

:hm

This would be an actually nice battle... if it's obvious they will downplay Arjuna and pretend he's a nobody when Karna only defeats him in an attrition based war and not immediately and Enkidu can cover Arjuna's weakness very well with Age of Babylon.

GaRbS

Illustrious
@GaRbS I'm really hoping you didn't snitch on me to the mods, man.

That's a new low if you did.

Not cool.
I didn't, no. I'm not the only SB user here on this forum.
Like I want to actually get this straight @GaRbS
You basically either cried to the Mods or went to the Mods, had them break their own rules and perma-ban someone... because they cribbed notes from me?
How bitch made are you? This is speaking for the people of SB who constantly stalk these forums:

How bitch-made are you to be fucking terrified of me? Like that's fucking pathetic... but I guess that does make sense as I always throw your egos back in your face full time every time I was there for the last 2 years... :tupac

No regrets whatsoever and I even forced myself to be perma-banned to prove a point, you didn't get shit in the end.
Have fun with your shitty ass forum, won't stop me from mocking you and us being seen as the far superior alternative compared to your shitty, unearned arrogant having assholes. Kiss my black ass.
Calm your tits, I didn't do shit.
, from the game you so love to parrot , Caladbolg 2 for example.
He didn't tank shit in the game, he straight up blocked the thing. Are you sure you've actually read Fate/stay night?

GaRbS

Illustrious
Sure you didn't. Why the hell are you hanging out with SB when you see them do this shit? They ain't superior and they definitely ain't worth the price of admission to stay for this nonsense.
I quite frankly don't care about how they run their site until it affects me. The community of users is why I'm there, both in terms of size and the arguments they make.

This forum however has little activity and there's no much reason to hang around when literally everyone disagrees with my arguments. At least on SB it's about 50/50. I come from time to time to see how you make fun of us on SB so I can make fun of you in return. I hold no ill will towards anyone here even if I consider your arguments to be idiotic.

I quite frankly don't care about how they run their site until it affects me. The community of users is why I'm there, both in terms of size and the arguments they make.

This forum however has little activity and there's no much reason to hang around when literally everyone disagrees with my arguments. At least on SB it's about 50/50.

Yeah you are right, this forum doesn't have much activity and I can agree with that...
But that's a load of bullshit for the other reasons. "Not care until it affects you"? Hell, it could affect you right now by just talking to me considering they banned Paxton for less.
If you are talking about size, why not VSBW or ComicVine? They are far better forums in terms of actually having people there to debate or shoot the shit with. There is zero reason or purpose to SB's existence outside of fan-fiction storytelling and you could just do Fan-Fiction.Net as an alternative.

There may not be much activity now but no shit, this forum ain't even a year old and it get the attention of many forums already so that doesn't need to matter on it's own. It'll ultimately grow with time and care and that's more than enough to matter. I barely even recognize anyone in SB(and not for the better) and considering it's the same topics over and over, it ain't like you guys are really striking gold either.

GaRbS

Illustrious
If you are talking about size, why not VSBW or ComicVine? They are far better forums in terms of actually having people there to debate or shoot the shit with.
I absolutely hate the forum UI of ComicVine, I cannot post quotes or quote users without tearing my hair in frustration. I also don't like the notification system, I literally forget threads even existed until someone mentions me.
But that's a load of bullshit for the other reasons. "Not care until it affects you"? Hell, it could affect you right now by just talking to me considering they banned Paxton for less.
If they ban me for whatever arbitrary reason, then so be it. It wouldn't be the first time I've been banned from a forum. I was on BL, got banned, moved on. If I got banned from SB then I would just start lurking and making fun of the dumb shit I see on it on other sites, like I do with everything else on the internet, be they CV, YT, SB, Reddit, Discord, etc.

And to make matters clear, I wasn't even the only one that accused Paxton of being you. It also didn't help that r s posted the link of a post addressing your name twice, then Tonpax outright mentioned you too. And at the time I genuinely believed it was you, a time in which I hadn't seen Tonpax here on this forum.

I absolutely hate the forum UI of ComicVine, I cannot post quotes or quote users without tearing my hair in frustration. I also don't like notification system, I literally forget threads even existed until someone mentions me.

Well that's minor all things considered... though the quotes are ass in CV, can admit that.

If they ban me for whatever arbitrary reason, then so be it. It wouldn't be the first time I've been banned from a forum. I was on BL, got banned, moved on. If I got banned from SB then I would just start lurking and making fun of the dumb shit I see on it on other sites, like I do with everything else on the internet, be they CV, YT, SB, Reddit, Discord, etc.

And to make matters clear, I wasn't even the only one that accused Paxton of being you. It also didn't help that r s posted the link of a post addressing your name twice, then Tonpax outright mentioned you too. And at the time I genuinely believe it was you, a time in which I hadn't seen Tonpax here on this forum.

And I'm just saying that's a really weird way to stick on a forum like that.
And yeah no shit, that's why after I addressed it to you with the first few sentences, I addressed everyone else in SB because I know for a fact they lurk out Meta-OBD like nothing else because I know the others also believed Tonpax was me.
So yeah, you aren't special when I did that little address, want me to point out Siriel, r_s and the others by name too? I can do that alongside the mods they banned me again before I forced perm'd myself for simple sarcasm.

GaRbS

Illustrious
And yeah no shit, that's why after I addressed it to you with the first few sentences, I addressed everyone else in SB because I know for a fact they lurk out Meta-OBD like nothing else because I know the others also believed Tonpax was me.
So yeah, you aren't special when I did that little address, want me to point out Siriel, r_s and the others by name too? I can do that alongside the mods they banned me again before I forced perm'd myself for simple sarcasm.
You can do whatever you want. I'm just clarifying that I didn't know who Tonpax was here until after I saw him on SB posting arguments similar to yours of which I personally haven't seen anyone on SB make.

There's nothing special about this, I have also been accused of being the alt of other people. Unluckily for Tonpax he got shafted this time.

You can do whatever you want. I'm just clarifying that I didn't know who Tonpax was here until after I saw him on SB posting arguments similar to yours of which I personally haven't seen anyone on SB make.

There's nothing special about this, I have also been accused of being the alt of other people. Unluckily for Tonpax he got shafted this time.

I'm only asking you questions for now, the accusations are all gone. I don't care what you do or how you want to do it. That's it, you can go back to your business.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This forum however has little activity and there's no much reason to hang around when literally everyone disagrees with my arguments. At least on SB it's about 50/50. I come from time to time to see how you make fun of us on SB so I can make fun of you in return. I hold no ill will towards anyone here even if I consider your arguments to be idiotic.
Sounds like you do have some resentment going on though

E

Example

Unconfirmed
General Rule 5: Affairs of Other Boards Do Not Concern Us
We are not interested in being the receptacle of drama being imported, whether it is from another site or even within SB itself.
Gossip, imported outrage, and general complaints about how other sites run themselves are all not allowed on SB. What isn't banned is simply referring to other sites or specific non-drama inducing information, such as complying with rules other forums you are a member of have set or mention and links of other sites in signatures, provided they comply with the rest of the forum rules. Bottom line, you don't have to pretend other places don't exist, just don't get SB dirty.

Nor does this rule obligate staff to turn a blind eye to someone's nefarious activity on adjacent communities. We are primarily concerned with your behavior in SB, but we reserve the right to take into account off-site concerns to contextualize our judgement when it affects stuff on SB. Plotting to harm SB in any capacity will be dealt with harshly.
To any members from SpaceBattles who may be lurking and reading the things that are said here, I've bolded the parts that you guys should be reading again but there are no posts in this thread where members have advocated for actual direct harm on your site, whatsoever.

Also, by banning Paxton on your site, you have displayed that you are willing to not just cease hostilities between this place & your site, but it will only justify their opinions of you as a whole instead.

Thank you.

Sounds like you do have some resentment going on though

I do find it funny he tries to go "I find you guys funny too so I'll do it too" when SB tried to do that and it went off like a fart in a church :mjlol
No shit, no one be trying to be ill will when we do shit like this. No one is gonna hope people fucking die because we find their post dumb as fuck, if you are that deep into the fucking hobby, go see a goddamned shrink or touch some grass.

It's not anyone else's fault SB can't handle this shit and constantly explodes and bitches everytime we do it because of again, their completely unearned arrogance at believing they are right at anything they say and being seen as an absolute disgrace by most VS. Communities.

We're really gonna say humans who can shatter mountains have completely natural strength?

The fact that this question has to be asked... in a forum about Fictional Series fighting Space Wars against each other... in a topic about 2 fictional series fighting against each other... within a genre that ignores the conventional aspects of the human body and the laws of physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back