• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Like.. no one here?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
15 pages. You should all be commended for your bravery in the face of such a travesty.

I don't really know Disgaea, but I know that SB have tried to say things are arbitarily non-canon. Like Ebony Warrior in Skyrim being non-canon because he's in a side quest. Even action movies have superhuman feats, but somehow fantasy doesn't.

I was just saying it as an example because yeah, they do try and decide if something is arbitrarily canon or pretend they know reading comprehension better than others... legit embarrassing.

Like.. no one here?

Yep, One Piece still ain't at that level yet and a Composite isn't changing shit.

Just stop it.

Literally not a single dragon in fate but insect of the abyss and tiamat because of inmortality would be able to survive a hit from aldoron

Get this bullshit wank out of here. Aldoron is the size of a Country? Congrats, he's on the level of a TYPICAL DRAGON.
:pepesip

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

No, no he does not.

I swear, this same guy was nitpicking about the infamous Coronzon/Platinum Wings/Clonoth shit that Accelerator performed in NT22 with "help" from Qliphah, ignoring the fact he already MADE that initial leap into the whole beyond Aeons/knowledge of the Abyss, so it's a moot point anyway if you're using him at the top of his game.

And you know, the fact that he can just summon her at will anyway. She's practically standard equipment at this point.
"outside help" my ass.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

That's not how it works in the fucking slightest dude.

No, no he does not.

I swear, this same guy was nitpicking about the infamous Coronzon/Platinum Wings/Clonoth shit that Accelerator performed in NT22 with "help" from Qliphah, ignoring the fact he already MADE that initial leap into the whole beyond Aeons/knowledge of the Abyss, so it's a moot point anyway if you're using him at the top of his game.

And you know, the fact that he can just summon her at will anyway. She's practically standard equipment at this point.
"outside help" my ass.

It's so hilarious how hard they downplay Nasuverse Humans, Mages and Priests and even some low-level Servants just so they can have their stupid headcanon that Servants can't be higher than Country, it's honestly fucking mental.
Especially since they LOVE using Nasuverse Humans as punching bags for RWBY because they don't want RWBY to be as pathetic as it actually is.

In what universe does Chibaku Tensei and Pain not end up as being vaped by casual swings from the Jewel Sword ?

The Universe where apparently the Jeweled Sword is NOT equal to Excalibur in any fashion... despite not only being said as such by someone who had that exact Servant in her employ but also destroyed Grail Mud in the movie just to shut people up LOL.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Literally all of them.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Literally all of them.
They say only mid-end calcs like going high end and even wanking RWBY is going to help. Not sure how strong Disney canon Anakin is but Legends Anakin iirc is somewhere around universal at full potential

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dc8184ec296141b1864ffb62d9156a73.jpg

502f5a83b2bb5f4b02357f5068d3c539.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Don't count To Aru out just yet. After we get the multiversal+ evidence laid bare, it's only a matter of time before there becomes megaversal+ evidence. :mjpls

Genis and Rom? Just another stepping stone...

Like no joke, Kamachi is fucking insane. I might be being optimistic, but it could legitimately happen.
Lmao Kamachi already made a bunch of parody crossovers with Konosuba, Arifuta, Shield Hero. Then there's the crossover with his other series Heavy Object. The reference to toaru in his other work blood sign, And then stuff like the psp game and Virtual-On.

All Kamachi would have to do to make To-Aru megaversal is make em Canon :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back