• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
>This site has a hate boner for OPM
>Why don't we put DBZ to the same standard?
Bro, don't die on this fucking hill man. Do not die on this fucking hill.
That's a random fucking hole that doesn't mean shit of all, we had actual explanations of DBS on how Beerus and Goku's shockwaves worked as they did and their final clash would have destroyed their Universe regardless if it wasn't for Beerus's Destroy... and Goku explicitly gotten far stronger than his BoG's version in the movie and the anime.

All Garou and Saitama did was destroy one of Jupiter's Moons and did a Mini-Enuma Elish at best that's either Moon Sized or Planet sized if you are desperate.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I've seen that so many times, it legit hurts. That or somehow, DBZ characters have to weaken themselves because "it makes no sense how they don't destroy planets, universes casually" either.
Again, SB has the standards of toast at the best of them.
"If Accelerator is so strong, how come he doesn't destroy the planet/solar system when he fights the Nerfed Magic Gods?"

:maybe

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
"If Accelerator is so strong, how come he doesn't destroy the planet/solar system when he fights the Nerfed Magic Gods?"

"If Accelerator did steal the planet's rotational energy to throw a building, why isn't anything destroyed?"

I mean Accel at least has the excuse of using his vector manipulation to manipulate the force and energy to not cause collateral damage.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
there was one guy more insane than Riverlia, he kept claiming Cybuster akashic record probability manipulation would erase Unicron from existence

the alternity and vector prime have probability and causality manipulation and they can do exactly fuck all to him

Yeah it was a very clowny argument lol
TTGL is only universal unless it means they lose to toys then they're multiversal

This guy though....lmao
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...ron.979638/page-4?post=80555544#post-80555544

and this is just wrong and lol at going off tfwiki when i provided exact quotes
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...ron.979638/page-4?post=82660611#post-82660611

we know every universe has branch universes and multiple sources say they're infinite
we know other multiverses are connected like gi joe etc
this gets even worse now that I found Sorenson's blog, because according to him Star Wars, GaoGaiGar, and many others are actually outside the main multiverse. And even beings like Hytherion are able to freely travel about, and Unicron exists out there too. No matter how you play it the guy is wrong.

Plus there's that shit about Unicron chilling in zones where fucking math itself breaks down.

Forgot about that middle post, Cybuster at its strongest is Universal/(+) but claiming it can erase multiversal abstracts is silly, there's several multiversals even in OG and Cybuster isn't stated to erase any of them AFAIK

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
"If Accelerator did steal the planet's rotational energy to throw a building, why isn't anything destroyed?"

I mean Accel at least has the excuse of using his vector manipulation to manipulate the force and energy to not cause collateral damage.
That’s actually explained. The Windowless Building didnt tank the impact, it neutralized it completely before it could even reach the wall

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Forgot about that middle post, Cybuster at its strongest is Universal/(+) but claiming it can erase multiversal abstracts is silly, there's several multiversals even in OG and Cybuster isn't stated to erase any of them AFAIK
he also was just saying a lot of shit that isnt true to the point i had to just tell him "you don't seem like you know very much about transformers "

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
In the chapter that AnimePhanatic guy posted they're are probably planet lvl feats but i can't really focus long enough to know what the giant hole is is it a portal?

"If Fate Servants, Dead Apostle Ancestors and Dragons can basically destroy Countries and more, then why don't they?"
"Da Vinci says Servants can't destroy the Planet so that means they can NEVER be Planetary... just ignore the subsequent talks that it's less they can't and more the Planet has contingencies that only apply to those who was ever born on said Planet"

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
he also was just saying a lot of shit that isnt true to the point i had to just tell him "you don't seem like you know very much about transformers "

The best part was the Movie Unicron post when it has nothing to do with the gestalt in the match :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Weirdly enough, I'm pretty sure the x2 Nerfed Magic Gods are still somehow universal? At least durability wise, because Aleister didn't even bother trying to use Spiritual Tripping at that point. Either that or he outright implied it wouldn't do anything to them.

:hm

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Weirdly enough, I'm pretty sure the x2 Nerfed Magic Gods are still somehow universal? At least durability wise, because Aleister didn't even bother trying to use Spiritual Tripping at that point. Either that or he outright implied it wouldn't do anything to them.

:hm
Yeah after getting weakened twice there said to have enough power to destroy the world but not rebuild it. And Aleister does use Blasting Rod on Niang-Niang after being weakened twice it just doesn't do shit.

I'll see if I can find the quotes if you want.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah after getting weakened twice there said to have enough power to destroy the world but not rebuild it. And Aleister does use Blasting Rod on Niang-Niang after being weakened twice it just doesn't do shit.

I'll see if I can find the quotes if you want.
Wouldn't this be an indirect buff for Accelerator if he managed to hurt them/take a hit from them..? :hm

And everyone else who may scale like Coronzon iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back