• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was mostly due to Aaladin being capable of holding back David and Sinbad back for a while. I don’t remember the exact thing that occurred but Aaladin did managed to prevent their intervention in a certain panel. @Type-Rey knows of it. I remember he brough it back in previous thread when Astaro and I were talking about it.

That's still not either of them benefiting from the Sacred Palace though?

i will pm that geek kamachi to transfer acqua to another series, cuz they dont deserve him :heston

Put him in Fate:maybe
Be right at home with Kouma, Nanaya and the other shit brickhouses.

I couldn't get into Fate/Nasu either.
489675691454103552.webp

No harm in it I say. So long as people aren't pretentious or condescending about their opinions.

Yeah, it's why I'm ultimately showing no hostility despite a certain few people thinking otherwise.
I have no problem if people just don't like it despite giving it a shot, it's basically acting like assholes is when it genuinely offends me(or worse, explicitly lying about shit and then presenting it as worse than it is).

Like I long since let my feelings be known that I watched the whole anime season of To Aru and I could never get into it like that and seeing as it basically explodes into absolute insanity and incomprehensibility just proves it further why I left. It reminds me of Marvel and DC comics and not in a good way.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
alibaba, judar, aladdin, and hakuryuu enter the sacred palace to stop sinbad from carrying out his plan. Sinbad has the four of them undergo his seven trials which has a main question as well as showcase his experiences (which are from Adventure of Sinbad). During the fourth trial, Alibaba comes up with a compromise between Sinbad and Aladdin and plans to remove both differences between the Rukh and breaking the ceiling of the world; therefore, removing both limits and connecting everything.

When the trials are interrupted and david is trying to return the real world to the rukh, Sinbad fights david in the sacred palace dimension while Aladdin and the group fight to protect their loved ones in the real world. David turns into a Black Rukh abomination and had the upper hand until Sinbad intervenes and holds him for a while. After that, Solomon, Sheba and Ugo appear from the Rukh that spilled from the Sacred Place and help Aladdin to defeat David = al and the crew never stood a chance on their own

the final fight pmuch was a giant mental test from sinbad to them, he wanted to test the limits of their willpower and how far they would go in order to save the world, it was never a true fight, sinbad always could cui them, anytime, he wanted, so simple

i forgot, solomon also gets the scale, easily, dude still had power to help the crew to defeat the cosmic version of david, cuz he did most of it, in the final act

Last edited:
>comparing to aru to marvel and dc comics shittery

:tupac

You cannot tell me I'm wrong when you literally have stuff like Touma's Imagine Breaker going from denying Science then Magic to literally being able to deny ALIENS and other shit or Accelerator going from an already bullshit being that can basically deflect everything... to an Angel to then someone who can even fight Magic Gods evenly and his Vectors can even affect Quantum Mechanics amongst other shit.

That is 100% pure Marvel and DC Comics tier shit from Superman going from his original roots to Pre-Crisis Superman.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>Imagine Breaker can nullify the supernatural (Touma's never encountered an alien in canon, no clue where you got this from)
>Esper powers work on a quantum level
>Accelerator is strong

you don't say :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
another bait fight between nasu and kamachi land about to begin

we need that negative iq tier dose, every time :mjlol

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
alibaba, judar, aladdin, and hakuryuu enter the sacred palace to stop sinbad from carrying out his plan. Sinbad has the four of them undergo his seven trials which has a main question as well as showcase his experiences (which are from Adventure of Sinbad). During the fourth trial, Alibaba comes up with a compromise between Sinbad and Aladdin and plans to remove both differences between the Rukh and breaking the ceiling of the world; therefore, removing both limits and connecting everything.

When the trials are interrupted and david is trying to return the real world to the rukh, Sinbad fights david in the sacred palace dimension while Aladdin and the group fight to protect their loved ones in the real world. David turns into a Black Rukh abomination and had the upper hand until Sinbad intervenes and holds him for a while. After that, Solomon, Sheba and Ugo appear from the Rukh that spilled from the Sacred Place and help Aladdin to defeat David = al and the crew never stood a chance on their own

the final fight pmuch was a giant mental test from sinbad to them, he wanted to test the limits of their willpower and how far they would go in order to save the world, it was never a true fight, sinbad always could cui them, anytime, he wanted, so simple

i forgot, solomon also gets the scale, easily, dude still had power to help the crew to defeat the cosmic version of david, cuz he did most of it, in the final act
Is that what happened? Then ok. Also, I kinda forgot Solomon gets the scaling from David and Sinbad since I think it was mentioned that Solomon was supporting Sinbad and then later the crew, along with creating the sacred palace. Dude was nuts but I still like Sinbad more. I liked Sinbad the most followed by Child Aladdin.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

copying Hiraishin would be a ridiculously bad idea for Emiya for the simple fact that he likely doesn’t have the reserves to operate said technique. We know that for the average shinobi it requires three special jonin to use said technique and even then they can only do so a handful of times per day before they are burned out and even then it’s only for travel and not combat applicable by them.

Still doesn’t help them that Minato’s reaction times should be superior to Emiya’s so in a game of using Hiraishin Emiya would be severely disadvantaged.

:heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Upon mere activation of Zanka no Tachi all the moisture in Soul Society’s atmosphere was evaporated.
In Seireitei's atmosphere.

There's no evidence that effect reached passed Seireitei.
That’s a passive planetary feat.
It is not.
Then you have characters concerned that prolonged exposure to it will destroy Soul Society itself. Which means that as a mere passive effect Zanka no Tachi is gradually burning the very planet, just slowly.
Destroying a planet over time doesn't equate to planet level.

More importantly you'd have to prove Soul Society East alone is planet sized, which it almost certainly isn't due to the mere existence of Soul Society West (who btw don't mention any effect of the heat having reached them).
Kenpachi busting a country destroying meteor in Shikai is nothing to this.
Continent destroying meteor.

LeonLex

Paramount
Dude thinks that special jonins are hot shit or something. They are just people who are good in a particular field.
For all we know the three dudes have average chakra levels and have good chakra control.

Minato's "superior" reaction times got matched by Killer Bee. He was faster than A but not B. Just a little fun fact.

People also want to say that Minato's rasengan deflected a bijuudama (god knows when that happened, cuz I don't remember) so he should scale with Kyuubi (even though he was weakened by the Adamantine Chains, which is a strong technique in itself) when we know that Minato had to die to seal Kyubi.

Also Mook with the "Minato gonna go stealth mode and charge Sage mode." argument. Archer is just going to stay in one place and let it happen.
Mook forgets that the majority of the Servants can go invisible (well, dematerialize).

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

Due to the total immunity stipulation, any civilization that's strong enough to take over even just a few Star Destroyers - by which I mean even something as mundane boarding them, incapacitating the crew, then piloting the thing - could drag this out a very very long time or force a stalemate in some cases. No friendly fire at all (total immunity!) means that it's not easy for the fleet to get rid of that vessel or its occupants since you can't just blow it up.
:giogio

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>comparing to aru to marvel and dc comics shittery

:tupac
This would be like me complaining about Fate going from cursory reimaginings of mythological and historical figures in a battle royale to escalating to a giant Buddha chick using an entire planet as a dildo.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Because he's the closest thing Guts has to a match up worth discussing anymore? Berserk has the better feats, but Demon Slayer is not too far outside the stand out feats I've collected in both threads I made for each series :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Because he's the closest thing Guts has to a match up worth discussing anymore? Berserk has the better feats, but Demon Slayer is not too far outside the stand out feats I've collected in both threads I made for each series :maybe

I feel like hes gonna say some shit to yujiro and Yujiro is gonna attempt to take his jaw off before Maki steps in to stop him
:hestonpls

Better than putting him in a Nasuverse matchup and then go into knots about how "Tanjirou is far, far stronger and faster than we though" because atleast you could make the case he's actually on some of the people's level here like Guts, Anderson and Maki(Though I believe Anderson is stronger and his regen is far more busted than any Demon's).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back