Salfarc

Paramount
SB mods can cram those faux-rules up their asses sideways

oDF5NHp.png

Bad Faith argument intensifies, SB overlords will punish you for that :kobeha

King of time

Exceptional
View attachment 945

I guess they don't like me pointing out that they are breaking their own rules and I treat them the same:bend

Admins and mods who allow bad faith debates and take it upon themselves to go off topic, are saying I'm debating bad faith. Every time I asked them to prove it, they couldn't and just said I was wrong.
:mjlolbruh ,what a terrible bunch of mods, these niggas need to be buried alive in the landfill

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I remember another one I got a while back from the same fucking mod I was debating with since they were a sick fuck defending the film Cuties

We had a back and fourth and I gave my points but as soon as I jokingly called the movie itself and no one in particular pedo shit, I got smacked with the infraction “for not debating properly” or some shit like that.

Truth is my joke about Cuties being the pedophile shit that it is hit a little too close to home for that poor mod to handle. And likely several others since it was around that time the points for anything I did really started flying

:hestonpls

I got nothing against the Vs community of SB for the most part. Met some folks on there I wish to this day I can get a hold of.

But the moderators on SB consist of some of the most petty and pathetic individuals I’ve ever met

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ah yes more incoming Digimon Adventure wank. :smh

Because the Dark Masters are TOTALLY stronger than the Holy Beasts, despite losing the only on-screen fight we've seen between the two groups, losing to Digimon demonstrably weaker than others which a single Holy Beast can shit on while weakened AND the fact even the Digimon Adventure anime itself straight up says the distortions Apocalymon caused are how the Dark Masters were able to come to power in the first place (ie they got a buff while Holy Beasts got a nerf).

A composite Mugendramon probably wins.
Adventure Mugendramon gets fucking one-punched.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Barragan is much stronger than Base Barro. In fact, I'd say as it stands:

Released Barragan>>Post-aushwalen Base Barro in warhwelt>>Pre-Aushwalen Base Barro in Soul Society

The only way Barragan loses to Askin or Barro or Pernida is if he is so overwhelming arrogant, but that's in his character. Even so, Base Barro is easily the weakest Base Elite by good margin, so he should win in 1v1 most times even with his arrogance.
There are NO words, for the sheer level of what the fuckery in this post. :heston

Shooting Seras through the chest when she was held hostage and the amount of property damage he causes during his fights can constitute as crimes that can be pinned on him directly. And knowing Alucard's character, he may wholeheartedly confess to them willingly.

Okay, that's some actual thought placed in for Alucard qualifying for The Executioner's Blade! Let's see where this go-

Since his pistols are blessed I can hypothetically see Higuruma's Domain recognizing them as Curse Tools and confiscating them instead of any of Alucard's abilities but if that's not the case then Alucard may end up losing one of his many abilities that he has under his belt.

...Why would it confiscate both of his guns? Last I checked, it only confiscated one thing from Sukuna and that was his Baby Rattler, why would it grab both of Alucard's guns considering both are them are different models entirely.

Regardless, it'll be in Alucard's best interest to kill Higuruma as fast as possible because Executioners Blade is honestly the perfect counter to him and his healing factor.

...How would that work? The Executioner's Blade only kills someone instantly but that's it. It doesn't vaporize or do anything else to the body at large and that's before we get to the fact that Alucard doesn't even HAVE a Human Form in the slightest and is more or less just Shadows impersonating a being.
That's not getting into the fact it would only kill one Soul at that and it wouldn't be Alucard either considering the above so no, it wouldn't really matter anyway considering Alucard is utterly superior to them every other way it counts.

Salfarc

Paramount
A lot of Frieren thread in SB recently, didn't expect that. Is she that strong? But honestly unless Frieren is like super strong to the extend of ridiculous, she aint gonna be a problem for the ER Bosses. Well, I'd be disappointed if she can't even beat the Erdtree worm though

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
That's not getting into the fact it would only kill one Soul at that and it wouldn't be Alucard either considering the above so no, it wouldn't really matter anyway considering Alucard is utterly superior to them every other way it counts.
Actually executioner's blade would work on Alucard. It was explained that Executioner's Blade can differentiate between souls.

0246-016.png
0246-017.png

Hence why the blade would've only killed Sukuna, not Megumi as well. So getting hit with the Blade would kill Alucard even with the other souls. Though if he did die that would probably release all of them, which include Valentine, Rip, Dandy, etc. So don't expect the sorcerers to last long after they do kill him.

So if Alucard doesn't have knowledge and damage soaks like he usually does he dies. But if he does have knowledge... well the sorcerer's would have to prove themselves to be true humans in Alucard's eyes for him to allow them to kill him.

EDIT: I'm assuming there not using post-schrodinger Alucard, cause nothing jjk has can kill that version.

A lot of Frieren thread in SB recently, didn't expect that. Is she that strong? But honestly unless Frieren is like super strong to the extend of ridiculous, she aint gonna be a problem for the ER Bosses. Well, I'd be disappointed if she can't even beat the Erdtree worm though

Frieren is not even remotely strong enough to fight anyone from any Soulsborne games but she isn't super weak either, just ultimately okay.

Actually executioner's blade would work on Alucard. It was explained that Executioner's Blade can differentiate between souls.

0246-016.png
0246-017.png

Hence why the blade would've only killed Sukuna, not Megumi as well. So getting hit with the Blade would kill Alucard even with the other souls. Though if he did die that would probably release all of them, which include Valentine, Rip, Dandy, etc. So don't expect the sorcerers to last long after they do kill him.

So if Alucard doesn't have knowledge and damage soaks like he usually does he dies. But if he does have knowledge... well the sorcerer's would have to prove themselves to be true humans in Alucard's eyes for him to allow them to kill him.

EDIT: I'm assuming there not using post-schrodinger Alucard, cause nothing jjk has can kill that version.

Maybe but I don't really see Alucard letting them get off that easily in defeating him either since he tends to not damage soak with shit he isn't familiar with(Which is why Schrodinger was needed at all to truly stop him).

Salfarc

Paramount
1709006459233.png

Imaginary is talking as if, being able to dodge something within context of them being circumstantial means it can be dodged outside of those circumstance. Gudao won't need Servant protecting him if he can just dodge any Servants attack with no context that helps him. Souichirou won't need to be buffed by Medea, nor Rin need to wait until Medea approach her if they are fast enough to compete with Servants by themselves.

Meanwhile it is compared to Svin literally reacting to literal lightning/electricity.

View attachment 946

Imaginary is talking as if, being able to dodge something within context of them being circumstantial means it can be dodged outside of those circumstance. Gudao won't need Servant protecting him if he can just dodge any Servants attack with no context that helps him. Souichirou won't need to be buffed by Medea, nor Rin need to wait until Medea approach her if they are fast enough to compete with Servants by themselves.

Meanwhile it is compared to Svin literally reacting to literal lightning/electricity.

Again, it's a disingenuous as fuck argument as always because it tends to ignore that while yes, Sigma DID dodge Noble Phantasms as long as "he got a warning", he was still a Mage trained in Combat since the day he was born meaning trying to say Sigma is "Just a Human who can dodge NPs as long as he has a warning" is some true bullshit.

It also ignore the fact that Mages, Members of the Church and even strong enough "normal people" are literal superhumans well past the typical superhumans of most settings by leaps and bounds which further shows how disingenuous the comments are.
Not even Svin, but Gray and Shiki Tohno have reacted to and dodged Lightning on multiple accounts, Hansa has shown speed feats that go well into the Massively Hypersonic due to turning a thrown huge pile of rubble from Jester into dust with multiple swings faster than anyone can see and even Rin herself has seen Servants move well before Shirou can tell what happened.

Like, I shouldn't even have to say how silly the concept is for Sigma here that Imaginary is using so wrong.
A Mage who was trained in Combat since the day he was born(Which usually means some absurd shit on it's own right there considering how powerful non-Combat Mages can get already) needs a warning from a literal omnipresent force that can tell what everyone is doing even before they do it and know everything they need to do... is what proves that anyone can easily dodge Servant Noble Phantasms...

• Universal Bird's-Eye (B Rank): The ability to comprehend events taking place in the set area where Watcher was summoned.[1] At rank B, Watcher can perceive what takes place in the city, but that is limited to things that can be perceived with sight, hearing or sensing Magical Energy.[1][11] The exact radius is unknown, but there are some areas in Snowfield outside of her range.[8] Although the name "Watcher" comes from her role of always looking down from a height,[3] even she isn't omnipotent.[8] Reading people's minds falls out of her capabilities.[11][13] Similarly, she can't perceive things that have taken place elsewhere, be it in another place where Watcher wasn't present or the past before she was summoned.[8] This information is shared with the shadows, allowing them to notify the Master of what Watcher observes. While she can use the knowledge to predict certain actions, form ideas as to how individuals will act, and deduce patterns from basic personality traits, she knows nothing of what she has not directly observed, and she cannot read minds.[8][13] She can observe entire groups and point out exact numbers, individual flaws like traitors within the group, and their entire scope of activity. She cannot grasp the intentions of those who act wordlessly and dispassionately without them first taking observable action. If the individual is like Ishtar, they can completely isolate their presence from observation even to the point where Watcher cannot even make a guess.[8] Upon her summoning, she notices the various irregularities of the Holy Grail Wars, including that Heracles was transmuted into the Avenger Alcides and other unnatural existences being drawn into the city.[5] She can observe and relay even Servant True Names and Noble Phantasms should she observe them.[1]

Wow, that's no way extremely helpful at all when No Name Hassan was trying to kill Sigma and had to fully follow Watcher's instructions to not die...

Salfarc

Paramount
Again, it's a disingenuous as fuck argument as always because it tends to ignore that while yes, Sigma DID dodge Noble Phantasms as long as "he got a warning", he was still a Mage trained in Combat since the day he was born meaning trying to say Sigma is "Just a Human who can dodge NPs as long as he has a warning" is some true bullshit.

It also ignore the fact that Mages, Members of the Church and even strong enough "normal people" are literal superhumans well past the typical superhumans of most settings by leaps and bounds which further shows how disingenuous the comments are.
Not even Svin, but Gray and Shiki Tohno have reacted to and dodged Lightning on multiple accounts, Hansa has shown speed feats that go well into the Massively Hypersonic due to turning a thrown huge pile of rubble from Jester into dust with multiple swings faster than anyone can see and even Rin herself has seen Servants move well before Shirou can tell what happened.

He is saying Svin quite explicitly reacting to lightning magecraft is "Overhyped" too. At some point people probably going to use Rin beating Medea with her punches as a prove that Servants are physically weak. Actually some people already does I think.

Back