Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Beast very explicitly gains memories and experience from the soul he eats.

0196-012.png

So for example if he were to eat a part of Kakashi, he'd not only gain Sharingan but also the experience+knowledge of his 1000 jutsu to use it.

Beast very explicitly gains memories and experience from the soul he eats.

0196-012.png

So for example if he were to eat a part of Kakashi, he'd not only gain Sharingan but also the experience+knowledge of his 1000 jutsu to use it.
That's pretty good, the other thing that's better but also makes this funny is that in Phase 3 he get separated his soul into fragments to resurrect ancient creatures with them having whatever ability he copied.
So imagine a horde of dinosaurs with Sharingans using Chidori and Kamui.:skully

Mr.OMG

Paramount
That's pretty good, the other thing that's better but also makes this funny is that in Phase 3 he get separated his soul into fragments to resurrect ancient creatures with them having whatever ability he copied.
So imagine a horde of dinosaurs with Sharingans using Chidori and Kamui.:skully
Even one regular dinosaur would be enough to solo the HST

This is a composite Mahoraga using the anime and Blue ray which is just really fucking busted because the blue ray version can pretty much instantly regenerate from being reduced to a red mist, change size for some reason and adapt at a ridiculously fast pace [For example the scene where he gets flung into a pool in which he develops gills in like a second].

I already called people was gonna start wanking the shit out of Mahoraga and Sukuna even harder after the Blu-Ray release gave an extra bit to their fight and here we are, immediately proving me right...

Not even sure why you keep engaging with him considering he's well known for shitting on Gilgamesh, especially with shit the series itself doesn't work with(If Angelica can defeat Shirou basically becoming EMIYA and all she's using is the equivalent of Shadow Gilgamesh's shit, what chance does EMIYA have against the real thing NOT fucking around like how he lost against Shirou?)

Please tell me you just worded that wrong because that's an extreme NLF so your telling me this character can beat anyone so long as they are human.

I love how he somehow takes it to being a NLF when GaRbS only compared to MHA humans LMFAO.
It's even funnier considering that... Angra Mainyu literally has a skill that turns him into a Top-Tier Servant for a few seconds and that was the reason he didn't instantly die fighting Artoria in an HA loop:

Death Desire A
The action of an existence that doesn't balk at death.
In combat, it works by ignoring the limits of the flesh and increasing the speed ad infinitum.
Of course, what is at the end of that is a loss of self, but, a moment before burning out, for the last few seconds, Angra Mainyu is able to become a top-class Servant.

How about you explain what's his hax when it comes to dealing with humans instead of just saying they autolose for being human.

His entire legend being is being made to kill Humans on par with Primate Murder(A being that is literally made to defeat Humans by Gaia itself) and only loses to ORT(A being that would shit on most series casually)?

For example by this logic this dude can beat a lot of the Toaru heavy hitters for the simple fact they are human or how about any multiversal character who happens to be human.

Depends if they was fucking around or being serious from the start to be honest...
Again, even the strongest person can be defeated when they aren't expecting it.

You can't just say something like this without explaining yourself.

Fucking ironic considering he spent this entire topic not explaining how or why his retarded take of "Not all Servants" doesn't matter when the grand majority basically stomp MHA into dust...

In that case I feel like Jeanne takes this. Her physical feats are greater than enemies Endeavor has faced, and Luminosité Eternelle could easily tank Prominence Burn considering Spartacus' explosion did way more damage.

That would imply she would even NEED Luminosite Eternelle which she absolutely wouldn't lol.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
this isn't super uncommon in fiction in general tbh

artists/authors fuck up scale a lot

I just found some transformers story the other day where the fallen boasts about how he'll be able to have 'millions of universes'
the same story establishes that he is responsible for all the entropy across the entire multiverse and possibly others

authors just be doing whatever sometimes

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
this isn't super uncommon in fiction in general tbh

artists/authors fuck up scale a lot

I just found some transformers story the other day where the fallen boasts about how he'll be able to have 'millions of universes'
the same story establishes that he is responsible for all the entropy across the entire multiverse and possibly others

authors just be doing whatever sometimes
Kamachi describing the Archangels Mathers summoned as "rivalling the firepower of a nuclear bomb" but also literally saying they can destroy the universe in the same damn chapter :tupac

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Kamachi describing the Archangels Mathers summoned as "rivalling the firepower of a nuclear bomb" but also literally saying they can destroy the universe in the same damn chapter :tupac
vector prime called the multiverse only have millions of realities and the omniverse 'tens of quadrillions' , then proceeded to also call the multiverse infinite and limitless like 6 other times and the omniverse full of 'uncountable infinities' :skully

Back