Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Take me what so long? That Nasuverse team going to win? I mean it didn't take me long, I immediately say it. Unless you mean you share this already and I say nothing? I didn't see it if you do, that's what

I already shared it beforehand.

Yea I agree, as I said there, I believe most of the things here wins. Even if the team separated by class

But I am not entirely sure since idk how much stronger FT become, its still unclear to me. People seems to have completely different take on it.

As El Hermano stated in his post, Fairy Tail hasn't grown stronger since the Time Skip according to us, Farsith is just throwing shit out and pretending they got majorly stronger when they haven't. Even the feat they constantly use for Natsu being Country level is suspect as shit(as while Aldoron is the size of a Country, he was DRAMATICALLY weakened by the time Natsu killed his core and him).

Oh wait you mean what take me so long about R S? I'd still want to give benefit of the doubt they'd grow past their downplaying self :kobeha It will go nowhere as I am sure you know, but might as well give them credit if they improve.

You know damn well that will never work my dude, I have had that experience to realize they never will change, just contradict themselves.

R S is saying that Cal is amped because Fergus said "Careless strike can destroy 3 hilltops" = "Caladbolg can only destroy 3 hilltops" and yes it is also because d'Eon saying "Caladbolg absorbing the magical energy as it spin" and he take both as "Caladbolg is getting amped! Because it can only destroy 3 hilltops and get magical energy." instead of it just being Caladbolg's natural ability like many other NP to absorb magical energy.

Yeah, this is failure in reading comprehension and misleading argument from his part.

That's exactly what I have stated for years because that's all they can do. It's funny because the games itself explicitly state that just like it's legend, Caladbolg is able to destroy 3 Hilltops on a MISSED SWING and no one knows how strong a non-miss truly is which is what Caladbolg is built on both ways.

Makes perfect sense otherwise R S would blatantly lie so badly.

It's stated to do a thing, and is not contradicted, so it can do the thing it is stated to do.

"Imagine Breaker nullifies powers" is not a NLF.

"Imagine Breaker can nullify any power it encounters" is a NLF.

"Mahoraga adapts to things" - is not a NLF.

"Mahoraga can adapt to anything" - is a NLF.

A "NLF" implies that I'm extrapolating beyond what is shown or stated.

And I'm not.

So you literally don't understand at all anything you stated and still crash and burn didn't you?
Here's the thing: We got exactly how Imagine Breaker and Mahoraga works not just by statements but by actual feats.
We work explicitly on Feats > Statements with Statements only mattering when the Feat fits the statement itself. Memento Mori has no feats at all and thus it does nothing, there is nothing there and statements are just that, nothing without the feat.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's stated to do a thing, and is not contradicted, so it can do the thing it is stated to do.
Its stated to do a thing and failed to do so the time it was used IIRC. I dont know if it was used any other times since I dont read fairy tail but yeah it sounds like its got nothing going for it EXCEPT statements.

and if statements were all you needed to prove ability then we would be going crazy with all kinds of shit
"Imagine Breaker nullifies powers" is not a NLF.

"Imagine Breaker can nullify any power it encounters" is a NLF.
You cant compare it to IB because IB has multiple, on top of multiple examples of how it works and shit
"Mahoraga adapts to things" - is not a NLF.

"Mahoraga can adapt to anything" - is a NLF.
Same thing with Maho though not as many examples there are still examples
A "NLF" implies that I'm extrapolating beyond what is shown or stated.

And I'm not.
A NLF is assuming theres no maximum given a minumum.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Its stated to do a thing and failed to do so the time it was used IIRC. I dont know if it was used any other times since I dont read fairy tail but yeah it sounds like its got nothing going for it EXCEPT statements.

and if statements were all you needed to prove ability then we would be going crazy with all kinds of shit

You cant compare it to IB because IB has multiple, on top of multiple examples of how it works and shit

Same thing with Maho though not as many examples there are still examples

A NLF is assuming theres no maximum given a minumum.
And an explanation was given: Demon Slayer Magic has the ability to nullify curses, such as Memento Mori.
That's the only reason it didn't erase the one person it was used on.

"and if statements were all you needed to prove ability then we would be going crazy with all kinds of shit"

Like what though?

Mr.OMG

Paramount
I didn't think due to FT would start an argument about the NLF. Although you could argue about friendship and love.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And an explanation was given: Demon Slayer Magic has the ability to nullify curses, such as Memento Mori.
That's the only reason it didn't erase the one person it was used on.
And then he died afterwards right? So other than that we dont know anything else about it besides 2 things
Statement: It erases people from existence
Feat: Doesnt work on people who can nullify curses

Thats all we got and its not much at all
"and if statements were all you needed to prove ability then we would be going crazy with all kinds of shit"

Like what though?
Give you a couple
Solar the man of atom: "Everything is Energy therefore I can manipulate everything"
If all I needed was this with no backing then I could have him do whatever the fuck I wanted

Ihiko: "As long as he doesnt recognize it as an attack it wont work"
Guess I dont need to provide proof, Gokus Kamehameha does nothing to him

Kirby has infinite energy/power
The only thing we have for this is statements but fuck you if you think I'm gonna sit here and let people attempt to claim infinite power kirby
:heston

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And then he died afterwards right? So other than that we dont know anything else about it besides 2 things
Statement: It erases people from existence
Feat: Doesnt work on people who can nullify curses

Thats all we got and its not much at all

Give you a couple
Solar the man of atom: "Everything is Energy therefore I can manipulate everything"
If all I needed was this with no backing then I could have him do whatever the fuck I wanted

Ihiko: "As long as he doesnt recognize it as an attack it wont work"
Guess I dont need to provide proof, Gokus Kamehameha does nothing to him

Kirby has infinite energy/power
The only thing we have for this is statements but fuck you if you think I'm gonna sit here and let people attempt to claim infinite power kirby
The difference for Iihiko/Solar is that, if I were talking about them I'd say "the former can nullify attacks by not recognizing them, and the latter manipulates energy"

And THEN the respective feats/statements besides those would be brought up

Saying the power does X is not the same thing as saying "it can do anything in regards to X"
and there's no other way to visibly demonstrate something as specific "removing the concept of life and death" from someone and erasing them from existence entirely

because even vaporization from a strong attack can appear to do so to the naked eye

:mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

it either erases stuff from existence or it doesn't

it's a simple ass power to comprehend, no extrapolation needed

The difference for Iihiko/Solar is that, if I were talking about them I'd say "the former can nullify attacks by not recognizing them, and the latter manipulates energy"

And they would still have feats to back up those statements and if they don't, we don't bring it up because it's featless... this isn't hard to grasp.

Saying the power does X is not the same thing as saying "it can do anything in regards to X"
and there's no other way to visibly demonstrate something as specific "removing the concept of life and death" from someone and erasing them from existence entirely

Yes it does because if all we have is a statement, then we have nothing to back up that statement and we are stuck with how far does it go, who does it affect and so on and so forth.
And don't give me "Zeref wouldn't be affected" because Memento Mori wasn't used on him, he just deemed Tartoros a failure at random and killed Mard and the Book they all came from, that's not a feat either.

Okay so by that logic, Mard Geer's Memento Mori can kill Accelerator right? As well as Aleister Crowley and those on the same wavelength? There's no proof it can do it and nothing at all saying it cannot either right? Because it either erases stuff from existence or it doesn't right?
I mean wow, I didn't realize it can kill beings like IIhiko to ORT to the Demi-Fiend with that logic.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And they would still have feats to back up those statements and if they don't, we don't bring it up because it's featless... this isn't hard to grasp.

Yes it does because if all we have is a statement, then we have nothing to back up that statement and we are stuck with how far does it go, who does it affect and so on and so forth.
And don't give me "Zeref wouldn't be affected" because Memento Mori wasn't used on him, he just deemed Tartoros a failure at random and killed Mard and the Book they all came from, that's not a feat either.

Okay so by that logic, Mard Geer's Memento Mori can kill Accelerator right? As well as Aleister Crowley and those on the same wavelength? There's no proof it can do it and nothing at all saying it cannot either right? Because it either erases stuff from existence or it doesn't right?

I mean wow, I didn't realize it can kill beings like IIhiko to ORT to the Demi-Fiend with that logic.

??

IMG_0264.jpg

Zeref verbatim says that Mard Geer wouldn't have been able to kill him with Memento Mori.

And yeah, if it hits Accelerator and Aleister and they do nothing about it, it would erase them from existence, because they have no inherent resistance to such an ability.

Thankfully, the ability does visibly travel so they'd be able to dodge it with ease, among other things.

Why you bring up Iihiko who can be unaffected by powers he doesn't recognize (essentially power nullification), ORT who probably has some form of resistance to existence erasure, and Demi-Fiend who also has a similar sort of resistance given how Almighty attacks in SMT work, I have no clue.

All of these characters have an out against the ability in some way shape or form.

So like I said: either you have an out against the ability when hit by it or you don't.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Nah see, I said statements only. If there were not feats if we took statements as the only thing, Which is what this Memento Mori shit has for the most part, shit would just boil down to "are you faster?" otherwise GG you lose no debate needed, dont need feats.
I mean Zeno has shown how he deletes shit from existence, Beerus too with Hakai so this is just wrong.

Though tbf to be wiped from existence TRULY one would also need to be wiped from all of history as well as people memories and all.
because even vaporization from a strong attack can appear to do so to the naked eye

:mjpls
I havent seen a single person get vaporized and then someone go "Yeah i wiped you from existence"

Again it needs the feats still. Just a statement wont work.

All Fiction is a better version of this and we can make the claim of "It works or it doesnt" because he has the feats to back up his statement of erasing whatever the fuck he wants at that point its down to the other person to show feats of resistance at that point.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And this is why Feats and stuff matters
Because Ihiko can be hit by stuff he doesnt recognize as shown when Medaka hit him with the Kurokami Phantom and forced him to swap bodies.

Think Tap Tap GIF by DraftKings
What was the context for why that worked anyway?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What was the context for why that worked anyway?
He didnt see it coming even though he watched her run up to him with the Phantom and called the attack slow. She dipped behind him and hit him in the back and then it worked

which doesnt make fucking sense since all fiction can't be seen but he was able to ignore that shit

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Nah see, I said statements only. If there were not feats if we took statements as the only thing, Which is what this Memento Mori shit has for the most part, shit would just boil down to "are you faster?" otherwise GG you lose no debate needed, dont need feats.

I mean Zeno has shown how he deletes shit from existence, Beerus too with Hakai so this is just wrong.

Though tbf to be wiped from existence TRULY one would also need to be wiped from all of history as well as people memories and all.

I havent seen a single person get vaporized and then someone go "Yeah i wiped you from existence"

Again it needs the feats still. Just a statement wont work.

All Fiction is a better version of this and we can make the claim of "It works or it doesnt" because he has the feats to back up his statement of erasing whatever the fuck he wants at that point its down to the other person to show feats of resistance at that point.
I mean yeah that's how a decent amount of abilities are in fiction

you either resist them or you don't and you lose if the opponent uses it and it lands
that's just how it is

the thing is, we only know Zeno and Hakai erase things from existence BECAUSE we're told that they do that
otherwise what makes us believe it's no different than a generic strong energy blast?

it's a pretty common hyperbole to say in fiction tbf, you might not just be remembering well (not like I'm one to talk)

"I'll erase you from this world" (doesn't actually have those sorts of powers, and is just killing them normally)

etc etc

??

IMG_0264.jpg

Zeref verbatim says that Mard Geer wouldn't have been able to kill him with Memento Mori.

Him saying that doesn't mean shit because we don't know how or why it wouldn't work. Zeref saying it wouldn't is not enough proof.

And yeah, if it hits Accelerator and Aleister and they do nothing about it, it would erase them from existence, because they have no inherent resistance to such an ability.

Thankfully, the ability does visibly travel so they'd be able to dodge it with ease, among other things.

Why you bring up Iihiko who can be unaffected by powers he doesn't recognize (essentially power nullification), ORT who probably has some form of resistance to existence erasure, and Demi-Fiend who also has a similar sort of resistance given how Almighty attacks in SMT work, I have no clue.

All of these characters have an out against the ability in some way shape or form.

So like I said: either you have an out against the ability when hit by it or you don't.

Man, you really don't understand anything at all...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Him saying that doesn't mean shit because we don't know how or why it wouldn't work. Zeref saying it wouldn't is not enough proof.

Man, you really don't understand anything at all...
Mard Geer - "I'm going to kill you"
Zeref - "I'm afraid that's not possible for you"

gee I wonder what that could mean

maybe that Mard Geer can't kill him with anything he does?

we're going from "Memento Mori doesn't erase things" to "even if it does, why would Zeref be unkillable to it"

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I mean yeah that's how a decent amount of abilities are in fiction

you either resist them or you don't and you lose if the opponent uses it and it lands
that's just how it is

the thing is, we only know Zeno and Hakai erase things from existence BECAUSE we're told that they do that
otherwise what makes us believe it's no different than a generic strong energy blast?
We are told thats what they do and are then shown evidence of them performing that.

Statement and then Feat to back it up. Thats the part you dont seem to be getting Pax

A Statement and a Feat are meant to work together to support each other. A Feat most of the time can stand on its own, however a statement by itself is a lot more suspect and is harder to argue for.
it's a pretty common hyperbole to say in fiction tbf, you might not just be remembering well (not like I'm one to talk)

"I'll erase you from this world" (doesn't actually have those sorts of powers, and is just killing them normally)

etc etc
Yeah but "I'll erase you from this world" is vastly different from "I'll erase you from existence"

A good example is Chakravartin claiming he was going to erase Asura from existence and then didnt. We wouldnt then claim that Chakravartin has existence erasure powers.

Back