Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

King of time

Exceptional
Erm, nobody seems to have brought up the Killing Curse, am I missing something...? Like, that should be the HP verse's workhorse spell here, considering that it is hax that that bypasses all forms of personal projection should it actually hit; the only exceptions are very marginal, HP specific situations that don't really apply here (Sacrificial Protection, Priori Incantatem, Phoenixes via resurrective immortality, etc). It's also something that should be readily available to the HP combatants, because while the Killing Curse is difficult, it's not like, impossibly difficult or anything, you can learn it if you're a sufficiently skilled wizard. Hell, a lot of wizards should already know it- just learning Avada Kedavra isn't illegal, what's illegal is using it on a person, and there's plenty of precedent for the ban on the Unforgivables being lifted in wartime conditions.

The reason why I bring this up is that there's a lot of talk about how many biggaton effects that HP wizards can manage to pull off, which feels like it's completely jumping the gun, lmfao. Avada Kedavra is simple, readily applicable to personal combat, casting it shouldn't be significantly harder than a lot of the biggaton attacks/OP potions that are getting mentioned here, and it moots enemy durability. Like, look at this-
:tiredpepe

Randomdude

Preeminent
I wish they put overlord on the list, the varieties of death hax and death hax immunities in overlord would make harry potter shit itself. (Along side the number of resistance abilities/immunities)

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

And here we go again.
This guy is definitely either NC or BJ.

Salfarc

Paramount
No, they don’t have the skill Mana burst listed because that would be redundant. What ends up being listed as a skill is entirely arbitrary. Melusine does not have a dragon kind skill despite being Albion. Tiamat does not have the divinity skill despite does not have the divinity skill despite being a primordial goddess. Does that mean they aren’t?

Artoria is only strong because of Mana Burst from dragon core

Man really saying everyone have Mana Burst and just not listed, because Tiamat a "Divine" Spirit is not listed to have skill "Divine".

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Giorno is weird for vs , Without GER is pretty weak and rely on plot armor and with GER he stomps or gets stomped.
What always gets me is that just about any Vs Thread with Giorno will inevitably be talking about him with Gold Experience Requiem, a one time powerup he got for the last fight, over his standard Gold Experience that has way more feats he uses for the rest of the series.

I get why, with GER being so broken, but it’s still funny nonetheless

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Man really saying everyone have Mana Burst and just not listed, because Tiamat a "Divine" Spirit is not listed to have skill "Divine".

She has both Divine Spirit Trait and Goddess Essence in GO, so what are they even talking about

Salfarc

Paramount
She has both Divine Spirit Trait and Goddess Essence in GO, so what are they even talking about
Ikr. He is saying everyone can do Mana Burst, because its just expelling magical energy and when I said "That's only technically true, not all of them are listed as Mana Burst" then he start to say that "it's redundant to list them as Mana Burst" and use Tiamat not having "Divinity" skill like Gilgamesh as a point there where I quote it.

He ignores that Tiamat is "Divine Spirit" lmao.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Ikr. He is saying everyone can do Mana Burst, because its just expelling magical energy and when I said "That's only technically true, not all of them are listed as Mana Burst" then he start to say that "it's redundant to list them as Mana Burst" and use Tiamat not having "Divinity" skill like Gilgamesh as a point there where I quote it.

He ignores that Tiamat is "Divine Spirit" lmao.

straight up states even though the effect is similar it doesn't have the explosive effect of MB

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Also it’s clear that GE is physically stronger than most stands

It sent a dozen cars flying into the air with its punches, 99% of stands aren’t that strong. Only the absolute strongest can replicate that by feats

So it’s always funny to me when people try to scale it to other stands just because it’s strength is listed at C rank

There are two explanations for that:

-Stand stats are BS (likely answer)
-Araki retconned his strength and gave GE the strength of an A rank stand later

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I do hate that araki got rid of the whole karmic retribution part of Gold Experience.

I get why cause its busted as fuck, but still

Salfarc

Paramount
Bruh, Artoria don't really use Mana Burst in F/SN because she lack in mana and this guy said Artoria will get snapped like a twig if she didn't. She literally can't fight at full power because she lack mana but she manage just fine.

Last edited:
Back