• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Any hiding or prep gets rendered useless because Fuuko has the G-Liner which shows her the future.

:heston
Btw, just a fact. Espers, or rather teleporters can "break" fate and predetermined events so they can distort the future and causality. Although there every person, even without powers of esper or magic theoretically can manipulate the entire timeline and universe

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Btw, just a fact. Espers, or rather teleporters can "break" fate and predetermined events so they can distort the future and causality. Although there every person, even without powers of esper or magic theoretically can manipulate the entire timeline and universe
human observation moment

(post the quote about Magic Gods being remade like puzzle pieces and the quote about the Forgotten God getting altered by human observation)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fighting Union is basically a series of two questions.

First, "are you a multiversal reality warper". If yes, you win. If not, move to question two.

Second, can you avoid, work around, or bypass the Negators abilities.

Incidentally, if one of them is Unjustice then the answer to question 2 is just always "No" because in the context of a VS battle her ability just immediately makes the enemy kill themselves :skully

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Fighting Union is basically a series of two questions.

First, "are you a multiversal reality warper". If yes, you win. If not, move to question two.

Second, can you avoid, work around, or bypass the Negators abilities.

Incidentally, if one of them is Unjustice then the answer to question 2 is just always "No" because in the context of a VS battle her ability just immediately makes the enemy kill themselves :skully
Hmm. In theory (well, as in theory, it's already a fact), the power of even an ordinary human being is a priori superior to the physical universe and all its laws (like timeline, space, fate, causality and probability), and can even influence the higher worlds (by creating Phases). Kamachi adds so many details that I can't remember them all. Like the fact that each person has their own world/universe inside of them (the whole thing about man being created in the image of god, so man also has a spark of divinity, and can create worlds too, and the human body and world is a prison for humanity, etc.), the laws of which they can impose on the outside world, like Izzard did. He was literally pulling things out of his internal world. But I don't know how this could interact with other verse, well except that mages could literally remove laws from other worlds(laws from Phases) thus preventing them from using magic from the respective religion or mythology. And most likely I've forgotten some important thing again, but which I'll remember in a few days or weeks :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah Unjustice is fucking wild because even if she doesn't know what your sense of justice is. She can see what people's sense of justice is and then that shit just gets negated and they either kill themselves, others, or just act contrary to what their "justice" is

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hmm. In theory (well, as in theory, it's already a fact), the power of even an ordinary human being is a priori superior to the physical universe and all its laws (like timeline, space, fate, causality and probability), and can even influence the higher worlds (by creating Phases). Kamachi adds so many details that I can't remember them all. Like the fact that each person has their own world/universe inside of them (the whole thing about man being created in the image of god, so man also has a spark of divinity, and can create worlds too, and the human body and world is a prison for humanity, etc.), the laws of which they can impose on the outside world, like Izzard did. He was literally pulling things out of his internal world. But I don't know how this could interact with other verse, well except that mages could literally remove laws from other worlds(laws from Phases) thus preventing them from using magic from the respective religion or mythology. And most likely I've forgotten some important thing again, but which I'll remember in a few days or weeks :mjlol

I mean, technically speaking the souls of humans in UxU precede and are superior to all of the Master Rules. Andy can fuck all of them over at the same time by himself and Feng damn near oneshots a Master Rule via a rudimentary understanding of souls.

It also doesn't translate super well because everyone except Andy is still bound by Death atm so they'll get locked outside the universe till the next loop if their bodies die, so in-universe they're still squishies.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
I mean, technically speaking the souls of humans in UxU precede and are superior to all of the Master Rules. Andy can fuck all of them over at the same time by himself and Feng damn near oneshots a Master Rule via a rudimentary understanding of souls.

It also doesn't translate super well because everyone except Andy is still bound by Death atm so they'll get locked outside the universe till the next loop if their bodies die, so in-universe they're still squishies.
Well now it's hard to say how strong the human soul is. In idea human soul should be compared with Magic God or Lilith (she is a simple person who can freely use her power, and is already comparable to Othinus, which already speaks about the power of human soul, so ). Since there is no global difference between an ordinary human and a Magic God (well, except for the level of purity within the human world). So we can say that the level of influence/fundamentality of an ordinary human is at the level of a Magic God or something, and I don't want to talk about the power of a Magic God, it's too complicated topic :dead

LeonLex

Paramount
The Force is about to meet a lot of reality manipulators. I could understand an X-Man team or two, but all of them is too much.
Dude actually thinks that JJK can do anything to Kurumi. Maybe wait until Sukuna gets all his Heian era techniques first.
The wank on Star Quirk is amazing. IDK why the guy thought her quirk can affect a projection/simulation or that her Quirk is that powerful in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back