• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I mean.. Fallout is right there for the pickings :mjpls
Freiren when the Lone Wanderer Fires multiple rounds from the Mirv in her direction
e64.gif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In other words, yes.
I mean
Touma isnt gonna be able to negate the rain.

People on SB seem to forget that the calamity isnt some weird energy that he shoots out at people or something. Its just random everyday shit turning fatal.

Its why I made that one comment a while ago of touma tripping on a pebble and bashing his skull open on the ground.

Granted this is a vs scenario and touma SHOULD be faster than Wonder of U so he would literally just put his fist in the niggas jaw and thats everything. Calamity be damned at that point

Tablos

Preeminent
Isn´t calamity just a flow that WoU controls and turn people into it ? if the answer is yes then normal Touma can negate it by default.
But the one here is ''im warping the multiverse by existing and also negating other multiversal being'' Touma .

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Why would he be unable to negate the rain?

It's only fatal because it's a calamity.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Isn´t calamity just a flow that WoU controls and turn people into it ? if the answer is yes then normal Touma can negate it by default.
But the one here is ''im warping the multiverse by existing and also negating other multiversal being'' Touma .
Why would he be unable to negate the rain?

It's only fatal because it's a calamity.
its actually not fatal because of calamity
its fatal cause this new world of people are squishy as fuck

Regardless of whether he can negate it or not

Touma wouldnt really care. Considering how durable you guys says he is, he would literally just face tank it

Shit getting hit by an airplane door from an actual airplane didnt kill the person that got hit by it
:heston

Tablos

Preeminent
yeah , the enviroment and others things stops being natural in the moment WoU turns them into calamity

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
its actually not fatal because of calamity
its fatal cause this new world of people are squishy as fuck

Regardless of whether he can negate it or not

Touma wouldnt really care. Considering how durable you guys says he is, he would literally just face tank it

Shit getting hit by an airplane door from an actual airplane didnt kill the person that got hit by it
No that's like

literally how it works

Those who pursue Wonder of U/Tooru get put into the flow of calamity, which causes misfortunate events to occur, ultimately culminating in their death

hence things like rain and leaves cutting through people like butter, attacks missing point blank, spontaneously suffering from illnesses, etc

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
that's not what Tooru says

he says if you witness him or Wonder of U directly

you instantly die :tupac

image.png

image.png

Wonder of U is incredibly broad in what is considered "pursuit"

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
that's not what Tooru says

he says if you witness him or Wonder of U directly

you instantly die :tupac

image.png

image.png

Wonder of U is incredibly broad in what is considered "pursuit"
He says that

but then his stand gets outsmarted because as long as you dont move Wonder of U cant do shit and has to come to you

Tablos

Preeminent
I can see Dio kicking the shit out of WoU , i can imagine a fight where Tooru sends WoU to talk shit and bait , just to end getting destroyed thanks to Za Warudo , because i really doubt that Calamity can work in a time stop.

Back