• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
dfwd61c-c37540d2-1027-43d1-a757-c2a9a864ed7a.png
@OtherGalaxy
I wonder which version they would use
Only see Star Convoy being a good match, but it's japanese only

Alternity is stronger than any normal Clark but obviously that's a special form and Strange Visitor and CAS are>Alternity

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I wonder which version they would use
Only see Star Convoy being a good match, but it's japanese only

Alternity is stronger than any normal Clark but obviously that's a special form and Strange Visitor and CAS are>Alternity
They'll probably composite Optimus but with Jpg1 this time to make things seem closer

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I really don’t want this to be a DB since I’m certain Death Battle is going to go full LOLlore wank with Kratos and poetic wording being taken literally even when it’s contradicted.

It’s the only way for this to be anything other than a completely one-sided slaughter in Asura’s favor

God of War wank is rampant enough as it is.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
they Deconfirmed Columbo Vs Light Happening not just this season but also for the Forseeable Future

And They Mentioned the Theme of the season That beimg that there isn't one and that (with 1 Exeption) Never is a Theme for Seasons They did say However that Retroactivly the Theme Could be Passion Projects due to most episodes this season being Passion Projects (specifically mentioned Obito Vs Vader and Friezatron Being Passion Projects for Devil Artemis and Darksouls Vs Skyrim Being a Passion Project for Liam and that one guy [forgot who] had Martian Manhunter Vs Silver Surfer as a Passion Project)

They Implied there Being a Halloween Episode AFTER Gojo Vs Makima

And they Said that the rest of the season is full of Bangers with therw Being 1 Matchup they where Really REALLY Exited for.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
they Deconfirmed Columbo Vs Light Happening not just this season but also for the Forseeable Future

And They Mentioned the Theme of the season That beimg that there isn't one and that (with 1 Exeption) Never is a Theme for Seasons They did say However that Retroactivly the Theme Could be Passion Projects due to most episodes this season being Passion Projects (specifically mentioned Obito Vs Vader and Friezatron Being Passion Projects for Devil Artemis and Darksouls Vs Skyrim Being a Passion Project for Liam and that one guy [forgot who] had Martian Manhunter Vs Silver Surfer as a Passion Project)

They Implied there Being a Halloween Episode AFTER Gojo Vs Makima

And they Said that the rest of the season is full of Bangers with therw Being 1 Matchup they where Really REALLY Exited for.
Galactus vs Unicron, perhaps? :mjpls

Warlordgab

Illustrious
I know there's hollow purple, but it got debunked from actually being erasure so it's not as unsurvivable as Gojo fans thought.

Is that the infinite thingy Gojo fans talk about? How was this debunked?

and possibly also scale him to Yuki's black hole somehow.

I'm asking this as someone who has no knowledge about the verse or the context around those showings

If Gojo is regarded as one of the strongest characters in his verse why he doesn't scale to that?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Is that the infinite thingy Gojo fans talk about? How was this debunked?
No, Hollow Purple is a separate ability.

And it was debunked because the idea that it “erases” things to begin with was based on a mistranslation of it being “Imaginary mass” when it was actually “virtual mass”.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
If Gojo is regarded as one of the strongest characters in his verse why he doesn't scale to that?
Iirc the blackhole thing was a result of a character using a suicide attack. Something exponentially above their normal attack power that killed them in the process of using it.

Hence there being a higher burden of proof for Gojo to scale to something like that.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
c288c6a0-a2c3-4d41-bc83-fbfc64775eea

:hestonpls
What the fuck
The fuck is with these choices? What does Peter have in common with Shirou or Ruby outside of being teenagers with super powers? Is that really all the connection these people need?

The Witchblade woman is a single mother who gets cursed with a fucked up magic weapon as a placeholder for when it'll stick to her daughter. What does this have to do with Spider-Man? :tripscust

The fuck is with these choices? What does Peter have in common with Shirou or Ruby outside of being teenagers with super powers? Is that really all the connection these people need?

The Witchblade woman is a single mother who gets cursed with a fucked up magic weapon as a placeholder for when it'll stick to her daughter. What does this have to do with Spider-Man? :tripscust
Let’s see if ChatGPT can make sense of this.

Certainly, here are specific traits that Shirou Emiya from Fate shares with each of the mentioned characters:

Similarities with Spider-Man/Peter Parker:
1. Idealism: Both Shirou and Spider-Man are driven by a strong sense of idealism and a desire to do what they believe is right.
2. Selflessness: They are both selfless heroes who prioritize the safety and well-being of others.
3. Heroic Identity: Spider-Man and Shirou both have well-established heroic identities in their respective universes, known for their acts of heroism.
4. Personal Growth: Both characters undergo significant personal growth and development throughout their stories.
5. Moral Code: They adhere to a strong moral code that guides their actions and choices.
6. Determination: Shirou and Spider-Man exhibit unwavering determination in the face of challenges and adversity.

Similarities with Ruby Rose from RWBY:
1. Idealism: Shirou and Ruby Rose share an idealistic outlook and a strong desire to protect others.
2. Selflessness: Both characters are willing to put themselves in harm's way to help those in need.
3. Heroic Identity: Ruby Rose is a huntress-in-training, while Shirou becomes a "Hero of Justice" in his own right, reflecting their heroic roles.
4. Personal Growth: They both experience significant personal growth and maturation as they face various trials and challenges.
5. Moral Code: Shirou and Ruby Rose have well-defined moral codes that influence their decision-making.
6. Determination: Their determination is a driving force behind their actions and their commitment to their roles as protectors.

Similarities with Masane Amaha from Witchblade:
1. Idealism: Both Shirou and Masane Amaha are driven by a sense of idealism and a desire to protect those around them.
2. Selflessness: They are both selfless individuals who prioritize the well-being of others over their own.
3. Heroic Identity: Masane wields the Witchblade to battle supernatural threats, much like Shirou takes on the mantle of a "Hero of Justice."
4. Personal Growth: Both characters undergo significant personal growth and development as their stories progress.
5. Moral Code: They adhere to a moral code that guides their actions and decisions, even in morally complex situations.
6. Determination: Their unwavering determination is a key aspect of their characters, driving them to face challenges and adversaries head-on.

These shared traits contribute to the relatability and appeal of these characters as heroes in their respective narratives.

Back