• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
no no, thoughts now
I actually think you look better from the Lethal flip, but I would like to know why you assumed he was outed scum from his posts. I felt like you and me were mindmelding on Lethal at first, and all his posts screamed desperate Townie to me who wants to be heard and just wanted to remove him because it was for the best to just flip him at that point. Your 95% bothered me a little here.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I actually think you look better from the Lethal flip, but I would like to know why you assumed he was outed scum from his posts. I felt like you and me were mindmelding on Lethal at first, and all his posts screamed desperate Townie to me who wants to be heard and just wanted to remove him because it was for the best to just flip him at that point. Your 95% bothered me a little here.
How does he look better from it then?

Evans

Acclaimed
Those are pretty bad choices. Reasons why?

Why are they bad?

i need to read over T-Pein at the lynch but I made a post about TMI if Lethal flipped town.

Psychics vote looked dirty and there was her weird defensive nature at the start of the phase of something I’d like to know more about.

other than that, Poysers weird turn on Lethal was odd, which I even said felt like a trap.

@Poyser before Lethal gave up. What was the turning point for you to think he was scum?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Anyway look, I thought the game was as good as done yesterday

scum likely have some shinigami eye thing, and they’re clearly playing for the lynchpins only

therefore no more no lynches are acceptable for any reason, and in the absence of a consensus, we need to just take out any claimed vanillas- everyone agree?

The X

Marvelous
Anyway look, I thought the game was as good as done yesterday

scum likely have some shinigami eye thing, and they’re clearly playing for the lynchpins only

therefore no more no lynches are acceptable for any reason, and in the absence of a consensus, we need to just take out any claimed vanillas- everyone agree?
Fuck this slot is hardcore wolf. No lynches should have never been an option. Why in earth would we just auto lynch any vanilla claims??

Grammaton

Consigliere

this uh, doesn’t make sense

Poyser

Ngl that was pretty funny :hestonpls

I’ll take the L, come and have your moment fellas. I’m a VT so I’m a safe lynch

In terms of legacy:

Gut says Evans’ reaction to me turning on lethal and his excitement in thinking we had got one seemed genuine to me

Scum probably in a combination of

Big man
Psychic
Ekko
BPD

Still think Tiara is just town. Would be pretty shocked if ultra was not town.

Think CP is probably town just based off his play around me yesterday. Would be a little too brazen as scum to keep reiterating that I can get lynched today if lethal flips town I think lol

Gun to head I still think Doddsy is more likely to be town.

I’m not too sure on Gramma, he could go either way. He hasn’t really been as proactive as I’d expect from him as town but then I’d probably expect him to exert more thread control as scum? I’ve been town leaning him because we’ve had pretty similar takes on the game but could easily be possible he just did that if I was on the wrong track.

There was probably some TMI going on yesterday I’d imagine, obviously big man’s unnatural town read of lethal sticks out. You all should go back and read it because I don’t think it makes a whole lot of sense. I also think it’s worse because that’s like the only read I think he’s given all game as far as I remember.

The other person that sticks out probably BPD. I don’t think his theory about mafia not hammering lethal on purpose makes a whole lot of sense, and certainly doesn’t really make sense as a means to drop someone you wanted to lynch to then thinking they’re town. I think that might even come from a place of TMI about the mafia win condition, because until yesterday I assumed they’d be able to win by getting parity as usual but he approached it from a place of they can ONLY win if they kill L and N and I don’t think that’s really the first conclusion a townie in the dark would come to.

So I’d say they’re the best two leads but tbh I could easily see psychic and Ekko being scum as well so it’s whatever. I understand you pretty much gotta flip me here before the game can move on, no hard feelings. Just make it count afterwards.

Alright think that’s it. Peace

The X

Marvelous
Why are they bad?

i need to read over T-Pein at the lynch but I made a post about TMI if Lethal flipped town.

Psychics vote looked dirty and there was her weird defensive nature at the start of the phase of something I’d like to know more about.

other than that, Poysers weird turn on Lethal was odd, which I even said felt like a trap.

@Poyser before Lethal gave up. What was the turning point for you to think he was scum?
Psychic is literally the lowest hanging fruit right now. Tpein is literally questioning everything and everyone. Could they be scum? Maybe! But I think there are better options out there.

The X

Marvelous
Ngl that was pretty funny :hestonpls

I’ll take the L, come and have your moment fellas. I’m a VT so I’m a safe lynch

In terms of legacy:

Gut says Evans’ reaction to me turning on lethal and his excitement in thinking we had got one seemed genuine to me

Scum probably in a combination of

Big man
Psychic
Ekko
BPD

Still think Tiara is just town. Would be pretty shocked if ultra was not town.

Think CP is probably town just based off his play around me yesterday. Would be a little too brazen as scum to keep reiterating that I can get lynched today if lethal flips town I think lol

Gun to head I still think Doddsy is more likely to be town.

I’m not too sure on Gramma, he could go either way. He hasn’t really been as proactive as I’d expect from him as town but then I’d probably expect him to exert more thread control as scum? I’ve been town leaning him because we’ve had pretty similar takes on the game but could easily be possible he just did that if I was on the wrong track.

There was probably some TMI going on yesterday I’d imagine, obviously big man’s unnatural town read of lethal sticks out. You all should go back and read it because I don’t think it makes a whole lot of sense. I also think it’s worse because that’s like the only read I think he’s given all game as far as I remember.

The other person that sticks out probably BPD. I don’t think his theory about mafia not hammering lethal on purpose makes a whole lot of sense, and certainly doesn’t really make sense as a means to drop someone you wanted to lynch to then thinking they’re town. I think that might even come from a place of TMI about the mafia win condition, because until yesterday I assumed they’d be able to win by getting parity as usual but he approached it from a place of they can ONLY win if they kill L and N and I don’t think that’s really the first conclusion a townie in the dark would come to.

So I’d say they’re the best two leads but tbh I could easily see psychic and Ekko being scum as well so it’s whatever. I understand you pretty much gotta flip me here before the game can move on, no hard feelings. Just make it count afterwards.

Alright think that’s it. Peace
Oh oh, Gran just said lynch anyone who claims vanilla...

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fuck this slot is hardcore wolf. No lynches should have never been an option. Why in earth would we just auto lynch any vanilla claims??

think it through

the only people it matters if they die are lynchpins

gonna be hard for them to claim VT in full

all scum want is the claim - and with what we know now, no lynching is singularly bad yes, but with the info we had day 1, it wasn’t the end of the world

basically every no lynch likely gives scum another investigation whilst our poe doesn’t advance

I’m asking you to remove your blinkers and think about what I’m saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back