Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
That argument was painful to read, it's an online forum based mafia game it's not that serious

CP coming in and again trying to say my issue was with that I was in his PoE, the issue was that you forced your read and worked backwards :trumpout

Living in the circuis with this.
No, I didn't.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
That argument was painful to read, it's an online forum based mafia game it's not that serious

CP coming in and again trying to say my issue was with that I was in his PoE, the issue was that you forced your read and worked backwards :trumpout

Living in the circuis with this.

Vote Poyser.

:whathekong

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
First of all, I want to know what people's opinions of Flower is. I don't think she's made any logical sense this game and she has jumped all over the place. She keeps trying to pull this big brain plays that have resulted in absolutely no gains for town. She has tried to gain sus on her, and then dump it off again, wants to trick wolves, but maybe she's just tricking town. I'd honestly be shocked if she was town here, I really would.

I have told you what I think - the most likely assumption for her outting herself is that it was necessary, ergo, she's most likely SK, and our best odds of winning (if at all) rely on lynching outside her. She probably isn't being entirely honest, but I know for a fact she has done this because she loses otherwise. No other logical explanation

Day 5 - Final Vote Count

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Ultra > Poyser > None > Poyser
T-Pein > Poyser > Tiara > Poyser > Tiara > Poyser
Black Pegged Dragon > Poyser > Tiara > Poyser
Tiara > Poyser
Psychic > Tiara
CraigPelton > Poyser
Day 5 - Final Vote Count

Poyser - 5