Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

basically i thought i had CP checkmated, but he made a point that basically killed my argument dead, so I conceded

He then kinda also drops it and moves on

Later he clarifies he forgot evans had cleared me, but this was before retro confirmed me
hang on i think i remember you quoting the post during my readback, ill go look

Poyser

okay so back to what I said before you tried to catch me out there lol:

idk where I'm going with that tbh. if evans is LN then Odo clearly ain't lying

again, is this a sus or a criticism?

it's neither. I just don't get it
Yeah I cant say I really understand this, but im not totally sure what hes doing here if hes scum? Like he could have just dropped it outright but he brought it back up only to immediately dismiss it himself lmao. Do you think it was a miscalculation that he quickly moved to rectify?

Poyser

Im mostly struggling with why CP has just completely removed ultra from poe as its not something I think he deserves at all based on whats happened with the game? Like he put in a lot of effort to try and solve a team, but he left out what is a major possibility. Is there really much harm in considering him in potential teams? Like he obviously knew going in that pretty much everybody could be paired with Doddsy, so I do kind of agree there that he's just decided Doddsy is scum and then worked backwards. Like he went into it knowing that, and then landed with doddsy (shockingly) can be in all of his teams, therefore doddsy is the lynch. Its really bad science lol

Like imo tiara is fairly obviously town lol but he still considered her in his possible teams

Poyser

that said i kinda struggle to pair CP with anybody except exactly ultra and i don think thats it?

like if thats the team then theyve got no reason to fight against a big man lynch here lol

Poyser

i suppose CP and BPD kinda just decided on each other being town fairly early as well, but I also dont really get the feeling that is the team either

Poyser

suppose there is an outside chance cp is just with big man and had given up on saving him today and then felt emboldened later on but idk lol

Poyser

In play wise Id still have Big man and Ultra as the most likely by far, but then im not sure why ultra in the thread would be gassing big man up to fight back against me lol

Poyser

Either way I would say I am fairly confident on big man. I think his push against me has been entirely reactionary and I think its been sloppy as shit and hes shown no effort whatseover to try and evaluate my slot. Like his ISO of me proved his own case wrong but he didnt skip a beat at all

I think he just identified me as the most likely person to get lynched other than him today and decided to push there

Poyser

Im not 100% confident on who his partner is at all though lol, so if he flips the way I expect then tomorrow should be fun

Poyser

also why was BPD so concerned with me trying to pair him with big man if he thinks big man will flip town :notsure

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yeah I cant say I really understand this, but im not totally sure what hes doing here if hes scum? Like he could have just dropped it outright but he brought it back up only to immediately dismiss it himself lmao. Do you think it was a miscalculation that he quickly moved to rectify?

not particularly, I just wanted your take

big man and ultra is a perfectly feasible team, as is big man and doddsy, and then much smaller chance of big man and cp

Im kind of at the point with CP that if it is him, hes just outmanoeuvred me and well done to him tho

Grammaton

Consigliere
if its dragon then hes going to get lynched day 1 every game we play together if continues to be a mindless tunneler, so that would be a net positive I can accept also

Poyser

not particularly, I just wanted your take

big man and ultra is a perfectly feasible team, as is big man and doddsy, and then much smaller chance of big man and cp

Im kind of at the point with CP that if it is him, hes just outmanoeuvred me and well done to him tho
my gut is constantly telling me that CP is just town too tho but i dont really feel like i can rule him out

Poyser

if its dragon then hes going to get lynched day 1 every game we play together if continues to be a mindless tunneler, so that would be a net positive I can accept also
see thats the thing, he has great equity with big man but im pretty sure its all just a by product of hating me lmao

Vote Count #3 - Day 4

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Psychic > CraigPelton > Big Man > CraigPelton > Ultra > Big Man > CraigPelton
T-Pein > Big Man
BPD > Poyser > Tiara
Poyser > Big Man > Ultra > Big Man
Doddsy > CraigPelton
Tiara > Big Man > None > Big Man > None
CraigPelton > Big Man > None > Ultra > None > Doddsy
Ultra > Big Man > None > Poyser > Ultra > Tiara > None > Poyser > Doddsy