• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yes but she always has an excuse for claiming lynchpin, it's town's collective job to lie.

All she accomplishes here is increasing her odds of getting lynched.
poyser claimed vanilla too. thoughts?

Or she's baiting new players in the community to counter-claim
counter claim a vanilla?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
in his first post today

Emil

V.I.P. Member
some of these dont work together as a team. can u list them in order of priority from most u want to least?

for instance a poyser scum flip means bigman is likely town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if im working with a team of 2 I think scum will want to just town read each other and power wolf. kinda like me and ultra were doing in AM's game

nah bigman is not rly an easy vote. if he gets his head around the game here he is more than capable of defending. he's done a good job getting us to see his PoV last game

The X

Marvelous
Do you think it's only two? What if scum can't kill except for L and N? What if scum CAN reach parity, but it can only be done by lynching? Maybe scum HAS to cop us before they can kill us. If this was the case, could be three wolves. Scum would actually have to find and cop L and N, not just randomly write names down. Town's numbers wouldn't dwindle unless we mislynched ourselves. Could make sense. I don't see there being an indie in this setup because what, there's a survivor indie? Seems weird. No kills means no serial. What kind of indie would it be? 11 v 2 feels too light with no kills. I think we're dealing 10 v 3 and wolves can only kill L and N by copping them and then writing in Death Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.