• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Let's talk.

Cards on the table - I'm inclined to believe Poyser put all his cards on black and fucked up, more than Gram at least. I've been tracking Gram's interactions with Lethal since the beginning of the game, and it's been a roller coaster ride.
What do you think Poyser fucked up on? How has Gram's posts been a roller coaster?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why does Poyser have to wait for anything? I mean, he could have totally predicted Lethal would eventually have a meltdown, but I have full confidence Poyser can just play things by ear and play on the go. I think if Poyser is wolf, he would be more than self aware with understanding that as soon as Lethal starts to crack, he has to jump on it. Poyser also placed a oddly timed D2 vote on Lethal (I can't remember when) and he said something like 'in efforts of not looking stupid'. It pinged me and I think could be Poyser showing just the slightest amount of his awareness of what is expected of town Poyser, in thread.

I mean, you think town would have allowed there to be a second no lynch? No fucking chance in hell. I think shit was always going to lean Lethal's way and there's no harm with scum allowing town to go and mislynch Lethal, especially with how fast it happened. Lethal got hammered with so much time on the clock and it didn't allow town to talk things out or come up with any plans. So yeah, I think the D1 no lynch benefited scum just like the quick mislynch D2 as well.
here is what i can add to this

poyser was instigating lethal at certain parts of their interactions. lethal said multiple times he wont bite the bait and get tilted or over emotional etc over those bait posts by poyser. it could be poyser intentionally trying to get lethal where he wants him to be for the easy yeet

the thing is the catalyst came when lethal changed vote to tpein. this technically cant be in poyser's control, but arguably poyser could of latched onto something else that lethal does if his end goal was to lynch lethal.

I'm not gna defend poyser here. he is fully capable of doing it on his own, but I do sympathize with him. poyser's read shift on lethal is something id do too, and u have seen it last game where I just could not let lethal stay any longer for the weird shite he has been doing when he's in PoE and suddenly town reading people.

that's my stance on him rn

Emil

V.I.P. Member
what ever evans have on gram cant rly be info because evans interactions with gram was kinda wacky if he knew gram was town

Ultra

THE BEAR
What do you think Poyser fucked up on? How has Gram's posts been a roller coaster?

Poyser's a competent player. What's his angle here if he's scum? Putting a target on his back with the dedicated Lethal tunnel, then turning up his palms by claiming VT...I think the only read product of such a play would be to WIFOM himself as not scum, because he's put himself in such a shit position. He comes across as if his intention is to flip and leave a legacy. Maybe we should call him out on that, just to be sure, but his case...it's not cooking.

Gram has by comparison hedged his bets more and is coming out of today relatively safe. He was also very confident on Lethal after previously...actually he never really quite town read him to my recollection, and that was my hang up I had at the beginning of the game.

There's also other players like Ekko who I thought had pretty shite posts surrounding Lethal, I'm going to dig back and see what I can find.

The X

Marvelous
No I don’t really believe that he laughed me off, but I don’t think him saying that is scum motivated

his reads change all the time for little sense lol it’s Lethal. Logically sound reads aren’t gonna be how you solve him. He’s already admitted he lied cos he had pre written his reads list and didn’t wanna look bad. He has legit done that exact same thing before as town lol
D1
Can’t blame lethal mate, I got him wrong because I didn’t think he was capable of rethinking things the way he was showing as town. It’s on me lol
D3

Side by side for your eyes to view.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Good points on Poyser in your couple of posts here tbh.

Odo I don't think him not pushing anyone super hard just yet is an indicator that he is scum. I can keep an eye on him but at this moment I don't think he's a priority.

Why did you hammer Lethal with so long left in day

Why do you have Flower/Ultra aligned?

Sure why not, who are your top town reads at this point in thread?
rly u care about town reads

lame

tpein BLD cp and honorable mention ultra and evans

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also we must consider that poyser is content being lynched today meaning its very possible mafia might have found one or maybe both L and N

we probably only have one or 2 more days at most or we lose lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
also we must consider that poyser is content being lynched today meaning its very possible mafia might have found one or maybe both L and N

we probably only have one or 2 more days at most or we lose lol

I think if that were the case he'd still try to maximize his odds of victory by avoiding a lynch?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Gram has by comparison hedged his bets more and is coming out of today relatively safe. He was also very confident on Lethal after previously...actually he never really quite town read him to my recollection, and that was my hang up I had at the beginning of the game.

I am down for a gramma lynch.
more than Poyser.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I am down for a gramma lynch.
more than Poyser.

PeacefulLazyDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Let's get it

[Vote lynch Gramma]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back