• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter

Illustrious
How long left? I don't have time to catch up, am inclined to vote the leading wagon unless it's awful.
1h 35m. I count 4 on Tweet, 3 on Xenos.
I think anyone posting now needs to vote Xenos or explain how they hope to convince 8 more to vote Tweet when at least some of the game think he's town

The X

Marvelous
This fucking game. Tweet is FREE. He CRUMBLED under pressure and was unable to provide a single read that wasn't OMGUS. This isn't some meme player, I know he's more than capable of that reaction.

And on the flip side, scum ragequit having a competent player in the stump seat. I'm one of his top suspects and if he flips town I'm still willing to take that chance.

Bullshit Day. Woof
Vote Tweet

TAT

Preeminent
If you're leaving Xenos alive it's basically a mislynch because he will kill at night and that will definitely be town

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
it's based on his posts, I'd take a look at those. I trust you to do so with earnest and genuine intentions
i mean this doesnt tell me anything. can someone actually summarize the case on him or I'm gna assume there none lol

Ultra made some decent points on them if you wanted an easy reference, showed a few notable contradictions. Also has a habit of voting anyone who voted them. You should also probably read their posts since the claim though because Tweet seemed pretty on tilt and talked about blowing the game up so feel free to give credence to that if you like because that's my main hesitation. If people think there's a decent chance Tweet is town then Xenos is the better lynch even if it might feel like a waste
have we played before?

@Ultra please?

what got u started on tweet? what were the decent points u made?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
If you're leaving Xenos alive it's basically a mislynch because he will kill at night and that will definitely be town
I'm killing according to Ultra's method. Going after the low powers who are only barely above RDK (so they're barely posting enough to avoid getting replaced).

TAT

Preeminent
We have a wild serial on the loose who could shoot a wolf at any time and blow up their carefully laid plans. I'd rather them have to think about xenos and if they have to waste resources in him. Town lynching him makes the wolf life easier.
Xenos is more likely to shoot town, awful logic, so awful you have to be parodying someone who has awful logic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think tweet is town from tone. do not hammer imo

how much left for the day

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm killing according to Ultra's method. Going after the low powers who are only barely above RDK (so they're barely posting enough to avoid getting replaced).
i dont read ultra town. idk if following his method is protown. u will sit quiet and abstain or begone next day

no ifs
no buts
no nothing

ultra isnt confirmed town. what he tells u shudnt be followed automatically

what majority tells u can be followed

if we find a scum candidate we can ask u to kill them. ur presence alone will scare deep wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back