• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
at the end of the day I'm fine with a no lynch, if a no lynch happens when there's confirmed scum though then it's criminal from everyone including myself, better to test the unlynchable claim then do nothing

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
none was able to give me why tweet is actually being cased I'm gna assume they r town

TAT

Preeminent
I might have been convinced with the Tweet case if I didn't have wade through Poyser and the other guy huffing and puffing at each other

I could go back and read it but I have a feeling no one would recommend it

TAT

Preeminent
everyone should be testing the unlynchable claim and then we can throw mud at Haza later (well I won't because I don't care enough, it's tough making games)

The X

Marvelous
I'm killing according to Ultra's method. Going after the low powers who are only barely above RDK (so they're barely posting enough to avoid getting replaced).
That's not going to scare the wolves. Maybe you do have to be lynched after all...

The X

Marvelous
You guys come to an agreement on something else then lol. Aim me wisely.
I like Ekko's plan. Maybe you should just abstain tonight and we'll use you as a potential weapon against wolves. If they don't like that, they have to use resources to take care of you.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I like Ekko's plan. Maybe you should just abstain tonight and we'll use you as a potential weapon against wolves. If they don't like that, they have to use resources to take care of you.
I wouldn't get any closer to my wincon though...

How about I at least get to off Tweet if enough people don't come in time to hammer his lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back