• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
so am i to assume tweet just gave up and dipped? lame

why are you asking these things 30 minutes before the phase ends?

Mr Rogers Clown GIF
does it matter when i say it? its the time i have to spend here

answer the question pls

Ultra

THE BEAR
just the tone seems townie

the points poyser and ultra brought r good. i need to see tweet's answers to them

i obviously dont have the time to verify whether ultra/poyser r saying the truth or not but i assume it is the truth given none else is stepping forward to correct them

time to start solving beyond the flip

tweet flips town, where to next?
tweet flips scum, where to next?

@Ultra @Poyser

If he flips town I'll probably defer to him a bit (He's Stump) and probably start swinging at Craig.

If he's scum...actually I probably bust Craig's head open either way LMAO. Also Rugrat I guess. Woof

Day 2 Final Vote Count

RDK

Marvelous
k

unvote
vote tweet
unvote vote Tweet

Vote Count

Tweet (12): Ultra, TP, Alco, Poyser, Imposter, xenos, OLU, BPD, Ratchet, Goth, CP, TAT
Poyser (1): Doddsy
BPD (1): Lethal
Ratchet (1): Rugrat
Xenos (1): Aurelian

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. This has been achieved.

Tweet will be lynched...

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If he flips town I'll probably defer to him a bit (He's Stump) and probably start swinging at Craig.

If he's scum...actually I probably bust Craig's head open either way LMAO. Also Rugrat I guess. Woof
u seem post restricted or smth

ok noted

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

agree on this.
Craig pointed me towards gramma when I was trying to sus tweet early in the phase.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think craig town reading me was a lil weird, but hey

i thought i shud be firmly null for everyone

@CraigPelton tweet flips town where u go next?
tweet flips scum where u go next?

thoughts on ultra?

The X

Marvelous
I don’t really know what point you’re trying to make so just gonna smile and wave
penguins madagascar GIF

good talk
You were convinced to change your read on me because of what Gram said about me.

You are accusing Tweet of being scummy because he changed his read on me because of what you and Gran said.

Inference thinking can be a tough skill to master, I get it! So what I'm saying here is that you are accusing Tweet of being scummy for the same thing that you have done. Does that mean you are being hypocritical about Tweet or that you are scummy as well?

Poyser

You were convinced to change your read on me because of what Gram said about me.

You are accusing Tweet of being scummy because he changed his read on me because of what you and Gran said.

Inference thinking can be a tough skill to master, I get it! So what I'm saying here is that you are accusing Tweet of being scummy for the same thing that you have done. Does that mean you are being hypocritical about Tweet or that you are scummy as well?
No, I was recapping the points people have made for ekko

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Town = Ratchet and maybe alco
Scum = Doddsy, probably look into the people pushing for a xenos lynch. Maybe CP for trying to CFD goth boy
i can sense lack of analysis from u poyser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back