• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
But I’ve just told you?

Ultras case summarised is that tweet took issue with BPD continuing to talk about flower, on the insistence that she was already outed and gonna be lynched, but never voted Flower himself or really made much effort to look elsewhere gimself, because the only thing he did was to vote BPD, something he later admitted he had no conviction in so the whole thing was a pointless exercise. And he obviously took issue with that on its own because why are you voting someone that you have no conviction is scum and never bothering to push them

I might be missing something here and maybe ultra can fill in any blanks but he did his case in one post that you could easily find if you were really interested in anything other than posturing
wud be nice if u let him answer by himself

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Bro, your game is already over. If you want to be out of the game, just so say and we can lynch you up
I don't particularly want to go down as a serial killer with no kills. That's just too pathetic:catcry

Could you guys make at least pretend there's a possibility you could have the town doctor protect me during the night? I'll 100% abstain with at least that much.
. Flower fucked you this one, sorry.
I fucked myself as well lol. I can't blame Flower too much.
xenos abstained?

@xenos5
I've already said who I targeted. An ability stop was used.

Poyser

See, I thought this was you when you said I was scum and then saw Gram say I was town and then you said 'oh yeah, BPD is probably shit town'. Gosh, those two situations are so similar I just keep mixing them up!
Idk wtf you’re talking about tbh

I made all my posts about you after grams post, for the millionth time. And I can both think he’s probably right AND still go through the problems I had with your play. Novel, I know

The X

Marvelous
I don't particularly want to go down as a serial killer with no kills. That's just too pathetic:catcry

Could you guys make at least pretend there's a possibility you could have the town doctor protect me during the night? I'll 100% abstain with at least that much.

Yeah I'll protect protect you tonight bb, no worries!!

Emil

V.I.P. Member

who did u target?

so u got roleblocked? if no town claims it then mafia is indeed scared of u

case in point

Poyser

Don’t abstain, hit a low poster OR someone that’s high in poe. Don’t listen to the idiots lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Not unwarranted at all, you’re being a useless sack of shit
and u reached that conclusion from me asking for a case yeah?

maybe being inactive and not saying anything is more useful?

The X

Marvelous
Idk wtf you’re talking about tbh

I made all my posts about you after grams post, for the millionth time. And I can both think he’s probably right AND still go through the problems I had with your play. Novel, I know
You didn't, but okay. You even admitted Gram changed your mind on me and said you listened to him because he was a strong player.

RDK

Marvelous
K thx. Probably not enough time for anything else at this point then
Unvote. Vote Tweet
[Vote Lynch Xenos]

- outed serial killer (confirmed via Flower)
- hostile/anti-town role (needs to kill to survive or whatever it said)
- no reason to trust him to "clean up" inactives and not backstab town
- removing a threat to town that doesn't help scum double their rate of whittling town players down

I want to see him survive this lynch or not as proof of Flower and him claiming BS or not, if he does, then town vig please fucking shoot him.

I never pushed you to the point of voting you but I have suspicions about you all game, that is true. Since I've repeatedly stated I think you could be a potential wolf/scum but I'm on a razor's edge on where you would flip if your lynched. But if you actually want my trust then work with me on solving or removing issues to town like Xenos. If I really wanted you gone, I'd be doing my hardest to try and rally as many people to vote you as possible from the get-go and I clearly have not gone to that length yet.​
unvote
vote goth boy
Alright.

Vote Tweet
Fuck it, LET'S GO!

Vote Goth Boy
I think if we aren't sure if Tweet is town, which I don't think anybody is

we should probably get rid of the confirmed scum, don't want anyone wasting their roles on him

unvote vote Xenos
<1 hour 55m

I don't see anything else being done before deadline so may aswell boot Xenos.
Unvote. Vote Xenos
[Change Vote Lynch Tweet]
[vote lynch tweet]
Vote Tweet
Eh whatever

Vote: Tweet
Vote Lynch Tweet
Unvote. Vote Tweet

I think that's 9/12 with 40m left​

Vote Count

Tweet (10): Ultra, TP, Alco, Poyser, Imposter, xenos, OLU, BPD, Ratchet, Goth
Poyser (1): Doddsy
BPD (1): Lethal
Ratchet (1): Rugrat
Xenos (2): Aurelian, TAT
Goth (1): CP

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch, you have 35 minutes

Poyser

You didn't, but okay. You even admitted Gram changed your mind on me and said you listened to him because he was a strong player.
Once again proving you have neither read the thread nor listened to a word I’ve said to you

I literally

> replied to gram and said this is probably right but I had problems with his play around Flower
> replied to tpein asking me what the problems were, with what my problems were
> followed up that post immediately saying but at the same time gram does make a good post so I’m not sure how to reconcile you
> then concluded you were town

All right there in the thread, feel free to actually fact check yourself for once in your life

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
who died n1 actually we can discuss those too

can we lynch this slot?
this is hella dumb.
cant even look at the day start post?

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

Poyser

i dont really see the source of this aggression. u have never seen a player ask for a case before??
U literally tried to derail a wagon people have worked hard for because you haven’t read the fucking thread but decided you had tweet Town “on tone” and didn’t trust ultra and said you’d even prefer a no lynch and telling people not to hammer

Fuck out of here

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
who did u target?
BPD
so u got roleblocked? if no town claims it then mafia is indeed scared of u

case in point
I'm pretty sure the ability stop affected everyone. TAT claimed they used a vig shot and it failed too.

Don’t abstain, hit a low poster OR someone that’s high in poe. Don’t listen to the idiots lol
If you can convince at least some of them, sure. I'm trying to go with the will of the majority :dank
Yeah I'll protect protect you tonight bb, no worries!!
Naisu :catjamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back