• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My reads now should be similar to my reads list I just posted from last day. I don't necessarily think I've been a backseat driver because I've generated a lot of discussion and interaction. I think this day has been an important one for me to watch and I haven't minded at all just observing how some things are developing. I think it's no secret that I do not buy all these claims. I still think Poyser is wolf. Still think how Lethal entered into this game around my slot made no sense. The way he talked and acted around me has been a way he has NEVER talked or acted like to me. It felt forced and fake. I think there are some smaller fish that I'm curious about, but they don't really excite me that much. I still very much have my finger in the pulse of this game, but it does seem like I will not be the first one to shake things to this game, despite how I've tried, so I guess I'll just be patient here.

Now's your time to step it up actually, I think. I burned all my credibility so I can't get Alco lynched. You ought to start putting some cases forward. I see too many people writing you off, show them what's up. Woof.

The X

Marvelous
Yeh I got busdriven.
How does that make sense?

I am trying to track player B.
I still track player B right?

Bus drive just means whoever tries to hit me hits someone else?

Anyway I tracked Aurelian.
Yes, being bus driven shouldn’t affect your result. Why didn’t you go for gram???
Anyway not sure I’ve got time to catch up fully but I’m Charlie slater, x shot bus driver

I bussed tpein with ratchet (so not the reason Doddsy is dead)

obviously wanted to stop scum messing with him, and get him an extra bus drive shot. Was wary about switching him with someone the SK/vig might shoot since they were being told to aim for low posters so I went with ratchet who I scum read
Did he claim to have driven you before you claimed to have received a shot of that role btw?
So just something I went and checked on that I thought curious. Not sure why Tpein is confirming something that isn't true here. Tpein claimed he was bus driven on post 2385. Poyser then actually responds to Tpein's claim before he claims he is the bus driver on post 2473. So in fact, Tpein actually claimed before Poyser died, except Tpein is saying the opposite here.

The X

Marvelous
Now's your time to step it up actually, I think. I burned all my credibility so I can't get Alco lynched. You ought to start putting some cases forward. I see too many people writing you off, show them what's up. Woof.
Maybe my man. It's already late here and EOD wok be early. I think D3 was a day for me to observe and collect information.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
We should start to discuss who we have Xenos shooting so we don't wind up like yesterday. I nominate OLU. Woof.
I cannot be a hypocrite and suggest Phenom who only has 4 posts but I must reprimand and scold you for my policy of the vig not shooting Xenos still annoys me.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
So just something I went and checked on that I thought curious. Not sure why Tpein is confirming something that isn't true here. Tpein claimed he was bus driven on post 2385. Poyser then actually responds to Tpein's claim before he claims he is the bus driver on post 2473. So in fact, Tpein actually claimed before Poyser died, except Tpein is saying the opposite here.

Oh no you got us...

:serahegao

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
We should start to discuss who we have Xenos shooting so we don't wind up like yesterday. I nominate OLU. Woof.
I nominate Ultra. Kweh.
Nah he corrected himself fairly quickly

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Also is "I burned all my credibility" your way of saying you'd like people to forget that you were on the forefront of my lynch all the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back