• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well if you take TAT's results as the truth, then CP can't have been blocked/redirected (or attempted to be blocked) by anyone. Unless the blocker also carries a Ninja modifier, I suppose, but I don't think that is at all likely. In light of this evidence if you don't doubt the claims (I'm not saying you don't) then the only plausible explanation left is that scum were fine with Craig taking a shot.

No if TAT targeted CP, he would end up watching whoever Poyser's other Bus Drive target was, right?

Ratchet

No if TAT targeted CP, he would end up watching whoever Poyser's other Bus Drive target was, right?
Yes, but also, everyone who targeted CP with for example a block would be-

Ah no, I've just realised the issue. The block would resolve before the bus driver moves it anyway. I was working under the assumption that everything would be shifted but it's obviously not the case. Okay, in that case I would agree your interpretation is favourable.

TAT

Preeminent
What do you make of the night kills?

Puts us in a shite position, should have lynched the SK earlier and this is why

Ok.

The thing is you watched someone who was a bus drive target.

It's consistent, at least possibly, because whoever Poyser bus drove to (perhaps Ratchet) you would also see was only targeted by Poyser.

But we had 3 kills so it begs the question of why there's an additional unclaimed shit in play woof

Town probably have another vig shot somewhere or whatever

vote Xenos

mafia is a numbers game

Ultra

THE BEAR

Town probably have another vig shot somewhere or whatever

vote Xenos

mafia is a numbers game

Why would you assume another town vig shoots a claimed mason and doesn't claim woof

Ratchet

I agree with the sentiment, but in the worst case the SK is lynch proof x1 which means assuming 4 mafia we currently have 12 townies. 2 more die tonight then we lynch the SK again. A 3rd dies which puts us 9v4. It's pretty rough from there.

TAT

Preeminent
So I think a good way to go is to lynch SK Xenos then lynch all the people who thought it was a good idea keeping him around

I would listen to cases but it seems like people aren't as good at reading scum as they think they are

TAT

Preeminent
Why would you assume another town vig shoots a claimed mason and doesn't claim woof

Cos people are dumb
Cos people didnt know cos they cba reading

2 possible reasons solid as each other

I agree with the sentiment, but in the worst case the SK is lynch proof x1 which means assuming 4 mafia we currently have 12 townies. 2 more die tonight then we lynch the SK again. A 3rd dies which puts us 9v4. It's pretty rough from there.

We only have ourselves to blame

We dont test it we lose anyway

Imposter

Illustrious
Do you know the answer? I can elaborate after I'm done thinking it through.
Not really. It's troublesome because what result do you give? No result? Suspicious in itself. Do they investigate as vanilla if they're lawyered? idk about that. I suspect lawyer doesn't affect it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back