• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hello I’m here

Andy Hunter x shot psychologist (the kind that checks for historical kills), checked Goth last night and he hasn’t killed. Didn’t want to claim as it’d encourage scum to do kills with the same person

flavour talks about deducing Dennis murdered jack dalton by tricking Phil Mitchell and some other good guy criminal stuff

I’d ask anyone who is suddenly wanting to lynch me for some actual assessment of my posts but tbh I’d rather just watch the football so have at it

Ultra

THE BEAR
Mafia had a kill. And they would kill townies.

poyser was sus and so he was probs vigged

and someone else’s was killed because they were sus or threatening

turns out all three were town.

you could have killed your scummate if you wanted.

change vote lynch Goth boy

Meeting your quota of absolute fucking nonsense today I see lmao. Woof.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hello I’m here

Andy Hunter x shot psychologist (the kind that checks for historical kills), checked Goth last night and he hasn’t killed. Didn’t want to claim as it’d encourage scum to do kills with the same person

flavour talks about deducing Dennis murdered jack dalton by tricking Phil Mitchell and some other good guy criminal stuff

I’d ask anyone who is suddenly wanting to lynch me for some actual assessment of my posts but tbh I’d rather just watch the football so have at it

Hey, can you fulfill my earlier request of casting a vote and then pinging the host? Preferably on a non voted person but whoever is fine woof

Ultra

THE BEAR
Can anyone explain to me what case on OLU was, outside of him posting frontier gibberish?

That actually just about sums it up. Day 3 plan was to just clear his/goth's slots out for assurance (tells you how great of a direction town has), but I also think it's a tad conspicuous that other players have preferred banging on Goth more than him. Woof.

Ultra

THE BEAR
That claim of yours is so suspicious it almost wraps around to being non suspect. Don't think I've ever played with a Psychologist. Potentially powerful role. Do we have this and a 3 shot cop? Woof

Grammaton

Consigliere
That claim of yours is so suspicious it almost wraps around to being non suspect. Don't think I've ever played with a Psychologist. Potentially powerful role. Do we have this and a 3 shot cop? Woof

It’s somewhat wasted on me cause it needs to be saved til late game and I’m now obviously not going to survive, but rightly or wrongly not in a position to tarry or set my own terms

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
hi sorry i checked the game early morning and completely forgot to check back after the hour was over lmao

not sure how i can help this game--putting my usual meta aside to avoid being too disconcerted

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Hello I’m here

OK one question so your usefulness to antitown can be ruled out: is this game technically multiball?

Grammaton

Consigliere
hi sorry i checked the game early morning and completely forgot to check back after the hour was over lmao

not sure how i can help this game--putting my usual meta aside to avoid being too disconcerted

well you’re basically confirmed town (you repped for oneiros iirc?) so time to step up

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Has no one got like a duel or daykill to get rid of the SK?
i told him to just plain refrain from taking shots since the likelihood of hitting town is far higher -- discussed the day prior as to why. i dunno if he replied back or i just missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back