• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I also noticed he didn't update his read on you or even address your return to the thread

why'd you no-vote yesterday and let us no-lynch? you seriously had reservations about yeeting OLU's slot or what?
Was work related, I don’t particularly care about OLU either way but I was hoping for something more than just because as a rationale

didn’t matter in the end as I had to bail anyway, can’t be getting fired for mafia again!

(and yes I have previously been fired for playing mafia at work)

Ultra

THE BEAR
Can anyone explain what the expectation for TAT's scum meta is? Poyser gave me the usual "town imo" biz but just looking at his posts...my god, it's hard not to suspect him. Woof.

The X

Marvelous
call me a narcissist but I’m disappointed you’ve suddenly inserted me at the top of your PoE

Why is this?
Because I've flipped my worldview since Poyser and Fang were town. Poyser seemed to feel you were off so I don't mind throwing you up to the top. You've also seem to have zero fucks for this game and I'm not sure why that would come fork a town perspective. You're usually a better at least proving some thoughts and direction and this game you have been absent to both. Even your 'let's talk' felt a bit of a unmotivated tango.

The X

Marvelous
Was work related, I don’t particularly care about OLU either way but I was hoping for something more than just because as a rationale

didn’t matter in the end as I had to bail anyway, can’t be getting fired for mafia again!

(and yes I have previously been fired for playing mafia at work)
Okay I know this is super unrelated, but what job were you fired from for playing Mafia??

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
this, paraphrased (want to be cautious wiith quotes to avoid disrespecting host):

You'll investigate guilty to all investigations

no other abilities
miller is a tricky role, if theres an invest anyway, you dont know if its a mafia tactic or not (ratchet did this in the game on WG)
i dont necessarily help oineros with my inactivity but i swear on my right tit he was being honest and upfront about his claim, but that's all i got, i just scan guilty
kinda mellow, i assume (this is my first time being miller) this is a typical miller role

Ultra

THE BEAR
2 things

I didn’t even notice it
Having gone back and looked, it wasn’t worth answering anyway - I literally spelled out why I added tpein to the scum pile which he ignored

and continues to ignore

Yeah I gotta say "man who blends so much into the background he couldn't find his own ass accusing someone of ignoring him" isn't the most compelling case in the world.

:hestonpls

Grammaton

Consigliere
Because I've flipped my worldview since Poyser and Fang were town. Poyser seemed to feel you were off so I don't mind throwing you up to the top. You've also seem to have zero fucks for this game and I'm not sure why that would come fork a town perspective. You're usually a better at least proving some thoughts and direction and this game you have been absent to both. Even your 'let's talk' felt a bit of a unmotivated tango.

it’s not so much having 0 fucks, it’s that it started at a bad time for me, I’m on a brutal shift this week and I don’t like to give half measures

the let’s talk should be a very clear signal to you that I wanna see what you’re made of. I want specifics, not generalities - show me the posts that make you feel like I don’t care, cause I think you’ll struggle on that front

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i feel like i missed half of a season of a show and have no context. in this case OLF would be a sitcom and id be its bored housewife, and i guess ultra is now our pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back