• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Phen0m - Double Voter
Gram - Psychiatrist
Ratchet - Mason
Craig - Cop
Alco - Kill Stopper
Rugrat - Commuter
Ultra - Post Restricted ???
Xenos - Serial Killer
Retro - Miller
OLU - Vanilla
BPD - Arsonist
Lethal - ???
TAT - 1x Watcher 1x Vig
Goth Boy - Vanilla
Dalton - Vanilla
Imposter - Bodyguard
Ekko - ???
I've claimed :jerrykek

Grammaton

Consigliere
Just Rugrat and Ekko haven't claimed correct?
I'm not sure claims have changed too much for me. Goth hasn't performed a kill according to Gram so that's a minor point in his favour but I don't quite trust that result anyway. If Lethal is town I'd probably feel better about Phenom since a mafia double voter with a hated townie seems a bit much. Besides that, I don't think BPD's claim changes anything re TAT.
I think I'm back to OLU especially with the people voting them last phase.
At some combination of Phenom, Gram, Rugrat, OLU, Lethal, Goth, Dalton. I'd probably lynch Gram>Goth and Lethal>Phenom
I wouldn't rule out Alco, TAT or Ekko entirely but they at least have reasons to think they're town.

Vote OLU

ok you’re starting to irritate me now - you literally haven’t commented on a single thing I’ve said or done, you just keep repeating like a fucking moron I’m scum and whenever you’re confronted about it, it’s some baloney about how I’m actually null but that’s ok cause you’re happy to lynch nulls - like wtaf???

do you think I didn’t vote OLU cause he’s scum with me or something? Why would I even post in thread at EOD if the intent was to protect him?

Rugrat

Caldust
Is there any reason not to Lynch Phenom here? Where I’m standing he makes sense in multiple scum teams (PoE is harsh enough on him as is) and his role is the most likely thing to lead to our downfall.

vote Phenom

Rugrat

Caldust
If you think Phenom is scum, even if he’s 4th on the list he needs to be lynched. Still a chance some of the main reads may be town, but he has to be addressed

Lethal

Exceptional
Is there any reason not to Lynch Phenom here? Where I’m standing he makes sense in multiple scum teams (PoE is harsh enough on him as is) and his role is the most likely thing to lead to our downfall.

vote Phenom

Xenos should shoot him imo, we can lynch Ekko or Ratchet here.

Rugrat

Caldust
Xenos should shoot him imo, we can lynch Ekko or Ratchet here.
You’re hated and he’s a double voter. If you are even 5% sure he’s scum you should want him out now. It means if he’s on a five man scum team they can win with 13 players in the game (there’s now 17)

Imposter

Illustrious
ok you’re starting to irritate me now - you literally haven’t commented on a single thing I’ve said or done, you just keep repeating like a fucking moron I’m scum and whenever you’re confronted about it, it’s some baloney about how I’m actually null but that’s ok cause you’re happy to lynch nulls - like wtaf???

do you think I didn’t vote OLU cause he’s scum with me or something? Why would I even post in thread at EOD if the intent was to protect him?
Holy overreaction. All I said was I don't quite trust your result and I have you in my POE.

To stall? Weren't you posting at or around that time already so your absence would seem a little conspicous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back