• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Ok.

Why would he "plausibly bus" a double voter team mate? That's the opposite of plausible, if he's bussing he chooses to focus on probably anyone else. Dismissive of you.

As for Lethal, I actually have no idea what you mean by him being too scummy to be scum. Perhaps scummy, but you explicitly denied even needing to case him, to his face. I think his response is frankly reasonable. And I think his wider play doesn't really quite elicit suspicion or motive. He is strikingly confident while flying by the seat of his pants as opposed to strikingly unconfident while having all the info. I'd expect him to go for softer targets than you/Ekko and to give more focus on easy PoE dunks. This might be colored by other player's meta but I think this is a big contrast just by my own personal observation of his play in WWE. Woof.

Absolutely horrid lol
Why absolutely horrid?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Is the PR your only role? I'm now asking you for a third time.

I do have to ask - what lustrous insight are you going to acquire from me giving this information that is not easily dismissed? Are you just asking to help figure me out, because I can tell you it's going to be secondary to the dead fucking ringer I have been "blessed" with. Woof.

The X

Marvelous
I do have to ask - what lustrous insight are you going to acquire from me giving this information that is not easily dismissed? Are you just asking to help figure me out, because I can tell you it's going to be secondary to the dead fucking ringer I have been "blessed" with. Woof.
What's your other ability?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I really think you two are wasting your time and energy with each other - ultra you should have confirmed your role anyway - is there anything you haven’t claimed or not

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Why can't we lynch anyone lol like why not just follow the confirmed cop on what should've been my deathbed y'all are so stubborn

And the role usages have been WOAT (except for mine and maybe grams if he's town)

The X

Marvelous
Why can't we lynch anyone lol like why not just follow the confirmed cop on what should've been my deathbed y'all are so stubborn

And the role usages have been WOAT (except for mine and maybe grams if he's town)
Did you cop anyone last night?

Ultra

THE BEAR

Because town is fucking weak this game, on account of most of the usual good players being confused, asleep at the wheel, or just scum. We had two fucking no lynches. My woof.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Is what I said not true? What are the consequences of breaking your PR?

Enlightening line of questioning, absolutely stellar.

Yes, I'm scum who is presumably faking a post restriction for the purpose of deceiving you but for some reason forgets to do the thing he is intent to do as a strategy to manipulate you.

No other possible explanation. Woof.

:dumbpepe

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyone wanna talk about Ratchet? I'm kind of following the roots here in that I think maybe only a handful of people in the entire game are reading him as town. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back