Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Exacta Basically, SK still had to rely on town to achieve the wincon, and he's still in a catch22 scenario -- you either kill incorrect reads from town, or you hit scum because you have a good instinct. The outcome is never certain and theres more bad reads than not. It's hard to balance as an SK, and no I never said xenos cost town the game

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Exacta Basically, SK still had to rely on town to achieve the wincon, and he's still in a catch22 scenario -- you either kill incorrect reads from town, or you hit scum because you have a good instinct. The outcome is never certain and theres more bad reads than not. It's hard to balance as an SK, and no I never said xenos cost town the game
Yeah but he stuck to his word here, saying you will hold it against him in future games is super unfair.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah but he stuck to his word here, saying you will hold it against him in future games is super unfair.
Who said that? I just wanted him lynched or vigged because he was an outted serial killer and there really wasn't much except his word that he wouldn't shoot confirmed townies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah, I figured, just think his argument was bad science and technically incorrect. If this game is proof of anything, it's not to rely on preconceived notions that might be held (Alco's role demonstrating this to a fault even).

Nope.
You literally arent just a mason.
You have other scummy things.
So literally I was right

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
>CP confirms he's Cop and verifies T-Pein
>T-Pein and CP verify both me and Poyser with night actions
>nah lets kill two of em' and see what happens

You deserve LVP.

Fr...
I said aurelian was good.
I was helped by poyser to do my invest.
I was cop confirmed by CP

Pegg decided to ignore all of this why?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
how did yall get both sks day 1 even lol
Xenos made a fluff post, got pushed, ended up basically getting forced to be outed and Flower basically revealed herself as SK partner to try and save him and got lynched instead in Day 1.

Rugrat

Caldust
Wrt balance since that was a hot topic, I think we had a bit of an advantage - but I only really think balance has relevance if it tips the win.

Poyser

Wrt balance since that was a hot topic, I think we had a bit of an advantage - but I only really think balance has relevance if it tips the win.
It’s just the SK duo + unlynchable perk I really have a problem with, the balance wasn’t bad otherwise. Obv hate scum having the stop all kills role too, but that’s not a balance issue. It’s like barry giving scum that miller fake :bosque1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back